MSNBC: Texas to let teachers bring guns to school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Thank you! thank you very much! Ya'all have been a good audience!....... except Jillio <cold stare at her> :mad2:

Good night and good riddance! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

And that quote proves what? Absolutely nothing. You really should get help with your reading comprehension. Most is not all.

And,yes, they have been a good audience. I hope they enjoyed watching you get your butt kicked.:giggle:

And I was referring to the pressing thing you had to take care of before you sleep. You really are slow on the uptake, aren't you?

May not have a dick, but I've got more balls than you will ever have. And yours have been busted.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: You continue to humor me with countless smart-ass zings while still ignoring bigger issue.... which is to substantiate your claims. All you have done is spending your time poking holes in others and coming up with some smart-ass comments :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It's ok. <pat on your head> it's O-K! watch Olympic's final ceremony.

And that quote proves what? Absolutely nothing. You really should get help with your reading comprehension. Most is not all. And there is a whole population that falls outside the ages of 20-52. Still trying to support your made up facts, and it just can't be done.

And,yes, they have been a good audience. I hope they enjoyed watching you get your butt kicked.:giggle:

Go to bed, jiro.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: You continue to humor me with countless smart-ass zings while still ignoring bigger issue.... which is to substantiate your claims. All you have done is spending your time poking holes in others and coming up with some smart-ass comments :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It's ok. <pat on your head> it's O-K! watch Olympic's final ceremony.

I've substantiated mine, dear. Still waiting for you to not only support your claims, but answer the direct questions. You can't even seem to find them. They aren't hiding jiro. They are right there in plain sight. Scared pf a little ole question? Yep, I believe you are.

Humor you? Is that what you think is happening? My God, I gave you more credit for intelligence than you deserve, and it wasn't much to start with.

Well, I wish you two would stop; it isn't about the thread anymore; it's just a clash of egos pissing contest now. It's too bad one of you didn't take the high road a couple of pages back that would have salvaged what once was.....

Well, I wish you two would stop; it isn't about the thread anymore; it's just a clash of egos pissing contest now. It's too bad one of you didn't take the high road a couple of pages back that would have salvaged what once was.....

Then I guess you'll be happy to know that I'm done. Job finished.

Then I guess you'll be happy to know that I'm done. Job finished.

The only reason this "debate" continues is that there's still a whole lot of pro-gun talking points that haven't been mentioned, on top of those that were already mentioned.

The priorities of folks in this country amaze me. Jack up the price of gas and food, send our troops to wars of aggression in another country, but do not take away our guns. Pretty damn selfish. :roll:

The priorities of folks in this country amaze me. Jack up the price of gas and food, send our troops to wars of aggression in another country, but do not take away our guns. Pretty damn selfish. :roll:
um... I think you're confusing citizens' and government's priorities/rights together. In fact - you're talking about apple and orange. price of gas and food.. troops... they are not issue of Constitutions and personal rights... affected by politic and economy... Gun issue is personal rights.

I promote gun rights because it promotes higher sense of personal responsibility and freedom. Squashing it means we cannot take care of ourselves and our lives should be regulated by government.

You want the rights to drive car at age 16 and drinking beer at age 21. Imagine if they raised the age limit by 5 years. What does this tell you? The government feels we are incompetent and immatured - due to teen's #1 cause of death - automobiles and we're plagued with DUI problems + youth alcohol-related crimes/deaths, therefore raising the mimimum age.

get it?

I don't fucking care about gun rights.

I care more about the direction this country is going in. Whether or not Joe Bob can take his gun to the shooting range, is of NO FUCKING CONCERN to me.

I don't fucking care about gun rights.

I care more about the direction this country is going in. Whether or not Joe Bob can take his gun to the shooting range, is of NO FUCKING CONCERN to me.

then you're in a wrong thread. there are plenty of other threads to address your concern. this thread is concerned with gun rights and schools. :ty:

its probaly not the smartest thing in the world but im not opposed to it at all.

Mod's Note:

This thread is getting heated. It will be closed for a cooling down time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back