MSNBC: Texas to let teachers bring guns to school

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-o:Ohno: shit that scared me. I see bunch of it in google but wondering if you got a good link

The story is that the widow Sarah Winchester built the house. She never agreed with the business as she didn't approve of guns and knew that they were dangerous.

She built this house to house the "spirits" for those that were either killed accidentally or not.

That is sometimes why one would see stairs that lead to the ceiling. Stairs to nowhere, etc.

http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

Last edited:
She who speaks with nonsense proverbs and smart-ass comments to deflect the attention from her is properly screwed. Remember the old Korean proverb. :laugh2: ok ok I'll be nice. Here's an old chinese proverb for you -“A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom.
I don't need to deflect attention from what I am saying. It is you that is attempting to deflect and avoid after making ridiculous claims that you cannot substantiate. You are still not answering the numerous direct questions posed to you because you have no answer.
ignoring my long post, huh? I see..... yup it hurts, I know. That's what happens when you are uneducated about gun & its culture and your judgement is clouded with unfounded fear.

No, dear, I'm not ignoring anything. That would be you ignoring direct questions that you are unable to answer, and the fact that you have still failed to substantiate your claim regarding the madate that all Swiss homeowners have guns in the home.
The only one that is uneducated about that which they propose to speak is you, jiro. And the more you talk the more it becomes evident to all.

and....? a rather odd sense of humor you have. Does that mean I am a potential gun shooter.... even though I have no history of mental illness.... or criminal record.... :confused: :dunno: Not sure if you can find any single parents who have never spanked their child once in their life.

Your no history of mental illness is debatable. And what the hell is a "potential gun shooter?"

so no response to my Kopel post? trying to bury it with bunch of your useless posts? :dunno:

When are you going to go back and answer the direct questions posed to you hours ago? When are you going to show us all citation for that Swiss law you claim exists? You have been exposed, jiro. Stop before make a complete idiot of yourself. You still have the opportunity to save a little face at this point.

Again, you have failed to substantiate your claim that the law dictates that all Swiss households have guns. So you have supported nothing. Likewise, there are many variable that contribute to cultural differences in societal attitudes between the Swiss and the Americans. You are attempting to show cause and effect when it is not possible for you to do so.

Your credibility has already been destroyed through your inability to answer direct questions and to substantiate your made up and ridiculous claims.

I may have misspoke by saying "all households are required to have firearms" (as I cannot find the Swiss Law but I'll have to check with my Swiss friend on that) but I stand nearly corrected that according to Kopel... he said "virtually all households have firearms." At least I recognize my minor mistake however you have failed to recognize your own unfounded fear. That is a HUGE issue in here. HUGE.

You have repeatedly failed to substantiate your claim of armed average Joes panickly shooting around out of fear. You have claimed that armed teacher is inconducive to learning environment. You have claimed that armed teacher breeds violence and instills fear into children. I have already substantiated my claim by using the same author of your cite. Please focus on defending and proving your claim. Or better - admit that you have unfounded fear of gun.

When are you going to go back and answer the direct questions posed to you hours ago? When are you going to show us all citation for that Swiss law you claim exists? You have been exposed, jiro. Stop before make a complete idiot of yourself. You still have the opportunity to save a little face at this point.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Trust me Jiro! You don't want to go there with her!!! :Ohno:

The story is that the widow Sarah Winchester built the house. She never agreed with the business as she didn't approve of guns and knew that they were dangerous.

She built this house to house the "spirits" for those that were either killed accidentally or not.

That is sometimes why one would see stairs that lead to the ceiling. Stairs to nowhere, etc.

Winchester Mystery House Home Page

I bet a dollar to a donut that the metaphor is completely over his head. But nice try, Byrdie.

When are you going to go back and answer the direct questions posed to you hours ago?

Can you kindly repost the direct questions since you've waiting for my answers? :ty:

I may have misspoke by saying "all households are required to have firearms" (as I cannot find the Swiss Law but I'll have to check with my Swiss friend on that) but I stand nearly corrected that according to Kopel... he said "virtually all households have firearms." At least I recognize my minor mistake however you have failed to recognize your own unfounded fear. That is a HUGE issue in here. HUGE.

You have repeatedly failed to substantiate your claim of armed average Joes panickly shooting around out of fear. You have claimed that armed teacher is inconducive to learning environment. You have claimed that armed teacher breeds violence and instills fear into children. I have already substantiated my claim by using the same author of your cite. Please focus on defending and proving your claim. Or better - admit that you have unfounded fear of gun.

Exactly....you have mispoke about quite a lot. Proof once again of a lack of knowlege and comprehension.

Trust me Jiro! You don't want to go there with her!!! :Ohno:

Oh I just read the story.... it doesn't sound scary... just endless stair to nowhere.... <shrug> I thought it's some tragic story - a gun-related deaths. I surely don't want Jillio touching guns at Winchester House! Who knows how'll she reacted when she gets scared by some ghost :Ohno:

Can you kindly repost the direct questions since you've waiting for my answers? :ty:

Why? So you can avoid answering them again? They are all througout the thread. If you had an answer, it would have appeared when the question was asked. If you think you have an answer now, do what you can to redeem yourself and find them and answer them.

Oh I just read the story.... it doesn't sound scary... just endless stair to nowhere.... <shrug> I thought it's some tragic story - a gun-related deaths. I surely don't want Jillio touching guns at Winchester House! Who knows how'll she reacted when she gets scared by some ghost :Ohno:

Yep, the metaphor went right over your head!

Here's your donut, Byrdie!:giggle:

Why? So you can avoid answering them again? They are all througout the thread. If you had an answer, it would have appeared when the question was asked. If you think you have an answer now, do what you can to redeem yourself and find them and answer them.

:dunno: Not sure why you think I'm losing. You're the one with unfounded fear who cannot substantiate your claims. I've used the same author from your cite against you. EPIC FAIL!

Funny that you have not responded much to Kopel's article. Avoiding it, huh? :cool2:

:dunno: Not sure why you think I'm losing. You're the one with unfounded fear who cannot substantiate your claims. I've used the same author from your cite against you. EPIC FAIL!

Funny that you have not responded much to Kopel's article. Avoiding it, huh? :cool2:

Let's see...refusal to answer direct questions that would indicate that you have some ability to apply your claims to real life situations, making up claims about Swiss gun laws, completely illogcial thought processes, a total lack of knowlege about that which you attempt to speak, unsubstantiated claims, dozens of posts that border on moronic in logic, consistent demonstration of distorted cognitive thought processes, the use of a phrase that means nothing everytime you think you have managed to pull yourself a small bit of the way out of the gargantuon hole you have dug yourself into, and to top the list, the fact that you are not even bright enough to realize that you lost hours ago. Shall I go on?

Its beginning to appear that you have some very self destructive tendencies.

Shall I go on?

you can go on by giving me questions that you'd like me to answer. Better hurry up! I'm leaving AD soon. I have more pressing matters to deal with before i sleep. :cool2:

you can go on by giving me questions that you'd like me to answer. Better hurry up! I'm leaving AD soon. I have more pressing matters to deal with before i sleep. :cool2:

No need to hurry. They will still be there tomorrow and the next day and the next. And it will still be obvious that you are completely incapable of answering them without making yourself look even more ridiculous than you have done to this point.

I bet you do have more pressing matters to attend to than making yourself look like an idiot.:wackit:

Swiss law requires most men to serve in the army and to keep weapons. All Swiss men, other than those with medical exemptions, serve in the army between the ages of 20 and 42 (52 for senior officers). Women can join the army as volunteers. Members of the army keep their guns-fully automatic assault rifles or pistols -- and a small supply of ammunition at home. According to the Swiss Constitution, upon completion of military service, the gun becomes the property of the soldier. Assault rifles are then transformed into semiautomatic weapons.

Thank you! Thank you! thank you very much! Ya'all have been a good audience!....... except Jillio <cold stare at her> :mad2:

Good night and good riddance! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

you have a dick? :-o

And I was referring to the pressing thing you had to take care of before you sleep. You really are slow on the uptake, aren't you?

May not have a dick, but I've got more balls than you will ever have. And yours have been busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back