Movement under way in California to ban divorce

Its not from the gay marriage party, it's from the "traditional family values" party, and the same-sex party is signing the bill because they find this hilarious and impractical. Plus it's a chance for gays to vote on the marriages of heterosexual couples. Haha.

Yup! Exactly, since the heterosexual group speak so much on traditional marrages. This movement I doubt will pass on to the next level. But it does make some valid points on how people use the term on traditional marrages.

So...anything new on that ban? I would actually be surprised if the ban was passed and that it shows how such stupidity has been increasing on some people lately.

So...anything new on that ban? I would actually be surprised if the ban was passed and that it shows how such stupidity has been increasing on some people lately.

Yea, I am wonderin' what else is new that will come up after bannin' divorce. That "ban divorce" is the first time I've ever heard -- never had that before in history. And...a umm ... how about "divorce ceremony" ? Will it come up next as well ? Or is it old news ?

Back