Most annoying statuses on FB

got nothing to add, all the same, ive trimmed some annoying 'follows' but keep contact, or even severe some of the dumbest...like 'pass this one, of you do this withiin 1 hour your wish will come true..or grrrgood things will happen to you in the next five days."
grrrr! - thats annoying

The one I don't understand and get annoyed is to click on their own post with the like. They don't have to do the like on their own post what they wanted to post it. We all know he or she like the post that send it on Facebook. We are the ones who should put the likes on his or her post, not himself or herself. You understand what I am saying here? Am I right or wrong? :hmm:

The one I don't understand and get annoyed is to click on their own post with the like. They don't have to do the like on their own post what they wanted to post it. We all know he or she like the post that send it on Facebook. We are the ones who should put the likes on his or her post, not himself or herself. You understand what I am saying here? Am I right or wrong? :hmm:

Ooh Yes!!!
Another friend of mine posts a status, likes her status, comments her status, likes the comment of hers....

Ooh Yes!!!
Another friend of mine posts a status, likes her status, comments her status, likes the comment of hers....

That is exactly what few of the posters were doing like that. **shaking my head** This is really weird when they do that. :roll:

That is exactly what few of the posters were doing like that. **shaking my head** This is really weird when they do that. :roll:

I'm like WHY DO YOU DO THAT?! :roll: You are very erm, unique and special for liking your own stuff? Maybe trying to get yourself some new notifications??? :dunno2:

6b5d6cfcbd6f695a9e8b73430422f8bfa44a9931edea4f4aff3e8993e1632a57.jpg

Oh no!!! I muat go give a like an facebook right now!!!

One annoyance that makes me turn a friend's newsfeed off is their constant (1+ daily posts) about their tedious life details. For example, "I wonder if I should eat green beans or beets today?" or "That cashier at the gas station is giving me a dirty look".

That stuff gets boring and old!

Ooh Yes!!!

There is a reason for that ... (no I have never "liked" any of my own posts) ... but I read an article on yahoo or somewhere saying that Facebook controls what you see and what you don't ... if a post is "liked" its suppose to show in the ticker on the right ... if it isnt it wont ... something like that ... so according to what I read when someone likes their own post it makes it show in others news feeds and tickers ... :hmm:

The things that gets on my nerves ... someone said it already ... when someone posts "Welp time to clean out the friends list again!!!" and then tons of people comment "Oh don't delete me please!!" is stupid IMO ... the poster is just looking for attention and I've watched the number of friends they have and it NEVER goes down ... and they use that line every month or two ...

and then when someone makes a negative post ... like I saw one today on my high schools FB page I'm an admin on ... someone said "BLAH that says it all!!" just looking for attention and if someone asks they won't say what's wrong ...

Facebook babies they are they need a bottle so they'll shut up and a diaper cause there full of s**t!!!

Hmm

1. Vaguebooking.. I dislike this immensely- this was mentioned above.. things along the lines of "I can't talk/don't want to talk about it but I am so tired of it... you know who you aaaarrrre!" Um.. okay... Teenagers and 20s seem to do this the most

2. Ditto on the whole glurge thing with 'please repost/90% of you won't post this/Post this or else this<insert various bad things here> will happen to you!!!'

3. Drama that has no earthly reason to BE on MY feed! If it's drama or an argument between you and another friend confine it to your wall and/or PM! geesh...

4. Constant negativity or constant health updates. I get it I do get that sometimes people post about their progress and all that- that's ok but when you start to whine and moan about it all the time...it gets old.

5. posting things without doing a little research to be sure it isn't a dang hoax or urban legend! Can't tell you how many of these I see on my news feed. I've seen stuff that are proven hoaxes that were proven to be hoaxes or untrue back in 1998! Even have seen stuff posted on FB that I used to see in 1992!

Twitter is the social media I don't understand or get the allure of...

I have a FB account. Sometimes I am not in mood to sit and looking at status or pictures for hours. If I reply one, then every one replies to my comment that is for this specifc person, not others. its sort of annoying only if its not necessary. Know what I mean? I do like to keep in touch with those people but i have no time to check FB and reply and back and forht. I feel like im in the dodge ball game. :lol:

Idk why it annoys me so much when people are like..
."omg!!! (Insert name), i need to talk with you but not here so PM me!!!" If you really need to talk with someone about something, why not juat send the pm instead of announcing it to the world?

"....blah blah blah...90% of you won't repost this. The 10% with a heart will..."

Ha ha, yeah. I must admit that I did share those pictures a few times, however it's not because I 'want' friends or family to re-post it. Only if they deleted the unimportant message(s), then pictures would be so much better.

Oh, well.

Also, I'm so sick of hoax links or statuses. I can't take them seriously anymore... So frustrating. Sometimes, they told me that they can't trust Snope. :|

Often, Facebook always switches 'Recent Posts' to 'Top Stories'. No, I don't want to see old statues or comments from some years ago. AGRRR

I used to post a comment on any public thread on any page, but Facebook changed the setting system. Now, I'm being so careful to post what I post on public stuff. I do for little time... =/

Also, I'm so sick of hoax links or statuses. I can't take them seriously anymore... So frustrating. Sometimes, they told me that they can't trust Snope. :|

Yes! The 'don't flash your lights at someone without their headlights on as it's a gang initiation', or 'watch out for car thieves putting a piece of paper on your rear window'. :dunno:

I always Snopes it and post the link and note how it's amazing that the same crime happened in, say, Nottinghamshire and California and EXACTLY THE SAME PRESS RELEASE WAS WRITTEN.

Wondering how much of these annoying statuses have to do with the age and maturity levels of the people on your friends list :hmm:

Back