Most annoying statuses on FB

One of my friends never use complete sentences on her status on FB. She uses 3 or 4 run on sentences on her status. No capital letters either. I think that is disrespectful.

There is one person on my FB who does that too. Also she adds "Ya ya ya I went to the store ya ya ya (person's name) thought I was at home ya ya ya I bought dinner ya ya..:.It keeps going on to the end where she would add the sole period.

I just saw "Should I stay single for life? Why or why not? I have been thinking a lot about this" status on my Facebook. This annoys me for some reasons.

I just wonder, does statuses bother you if they preach you how you should eat and what not to eat?

Example:

"If you have slim, 1%, or 2% milks, please throw them away for me. A whole milk is safer than other milks. You should use whole milks for your own safety!"

"Subway is not safe to eat! Homemade sandwiches are only way to eat."

"Meats are from animal cruelty! Please check this video out, and you'll learn that people are meant to be veg*ns for good health and longeity."

I don't know why it bothers me a bit... Ugh.

Wirelessly posted

The whiny ones

Wirelessly posted

dereksbicycles said:
One of my friends never use complete sentences on her status on FB. She uses 3 or 4 run on sentences on her status. No capital letters either. I think that is disrespectful.

I know what you mean. At the same time, we can't say anything bec they will say, it my FB etc ..

Guilty of some of these!

"Tried that vegan pasta recipe with homemade avocado sauce. Totally scrumptious!"

"Ran 8 miles today. Got some great pics of a deer family!"

"Supernatural marathon on Netflix with hubby (who made dinner!). Life is good!"

"The kids and I made this totally awesome craft projects. Here's 9674 pictures, include some of the pasta...Life is great!!!"

;)

Haven't been on Facebook in a good bit... thankfully. Though I always got frustrated around this time of year with all the "Sigh, looks like another Valentines Day alone" posts, or the " Am I just not good enough for anyone?" Or any of the pity party BS posts really. I can not handle that stuff.... I'm sure those posts are running wild this week... :mad:

I am guilty of talking about my doggie. Oh well, they can delete me no problem lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guilty of some of these!

"Tried that vegan pasta recipe with homemade avocado sauce. Totally scrumptious!"

"Ran 8 miles today. Got some great pics of a deer family!"

"Supernatural marathon on Netflix with hubby (who made dinner!). Life is good!"

"The kids and I made this totally awesome craft projects. Here's 9674 pictures, include some of the pasta...Life is great!!!"

;)

I hate those "Life is great" at the end of the comments. Ok life is great but guess what? " No, your life is not perfect, you dipshit! You have problems just like the rest of us do. Oh yea...life is GREAT!"

LOL

I hate those "Life is great" at the end of the comments. Ok life is great but guess what? " No, your life is not perfect, you dipshit! You have problems just like the rest of us do. Oh yea...life is GREAT!"

LOL
yup - -spoken like a real person... you can friend me anytime on FB .. lol

yup - -spoken like a real person... you can friend me anytime on FB .. lol

Yea, my life is great but I don't have to emphasize it after EACH FB status. Just seems over the top! message me about me adding you on FB

funny-pictures-facebook-library-cat1.jpg

:D

Again, haven't been on in a good bit, however I never miss any of those "Now it's too late if you've already started reading, Post this or such and such will murder you tonight," Or, if you don't post this you'll be single but if you do you'll get a kiss" BS stuff... ALWAYS hated that... GAH! :mad:

Back