Mosque Near Ground Zero May Not Get Built After All

We've been forcing American culture on Palestinians in their country?

The Muslim Nation has always been using the phrase "Western Influences". Meaning that they blame us for corrupting their youths mainly because our country's lifestyle and culture exists.

It's not our fault that their youths is attracted by how we dress and behave. Especially the kind of music we listen to. Their parents who are strong in their faith hates us because there's alot of what we do is here in this country is considered sinful and evil in their eyes. Thus their reason for the "death to America" chants that they often employ.

Some of them question, "How much freedom is considered too much freedom?"

Yiz

The same way they go about it with other cultures and ethnicities.
America doesn't even have access to the Palestinian camps, so how can we force them to do anything?

Where exactly did I say I hate America? Have problems reading?

Nope! While you did not actually use the word "hate" each posting has shown you have a hateful viewpoint of America. As they say: action (or for here--postings) speak louder than words.

Nope! While you did not actually use the word "hate" each posting has shown you have a hateful viewpoint of America. As they say: action (or for here--postings) speak louder than words.

Well, you aren't exactly known for your rational viewpoints as well.

Maybe you should move instead.

Why?? I love American and it is better than any other place I could go. Are you saying I should move to North Korea? Iraq? Iran? China?
If I, or any ADer, moved there there would be no access to AD on-line!!!!!

Why?? I love American and it is better than any other place I could go. Are you saying I should move to North Korea? Iraq? Iran? China?
If I, or any ADer, moved there there would be no access to AD on-line!!!!!

Then don't tell people to move.

Where? Who? How?

Americans aren't allowed any contact with Palestinians.

Neither should the Obama Administration who is pledging 900 million to Gaza where the ruling party is the Hamas. The Hamas is a well known terrorist organization who have for many years funded and supplied bombs to blow up Israeli civilians.

Not only should we not have any contacts with known terrorist organizations, but also not give our taxpayer's money to them as well, knowing full well they'll use it to kill more people by purchasing more weapons as well as bomb materials.

Source: http://www.haaretz.com/news/u-s-plans-to-pledge-900-million-for-gaza-1.270773

Yiz

I don't believe Jillio, Banjo, or Jiro hate America. They have a different viewpoints, you will never win arguements when it comes to politics or religion. They disagreed with me but they weren't disrespectful about it. Now if Jillio said "Death to America!!" We'd be having a different discussion...but looking back on the posts I saw no such words or anything close to them coming out of her mouth :)

Then don't tell people to move.

I tell people who don't love Houston to move somewhere else.

I tell people who don't love America to move somewhere else.

I tell people who don't love their spouse to move somewhere else.

I tell people who don't like their church to move somewhere else.

Get the point?

Get the point?

You should just move. That's the better solution.

:laugh2: Another case of someone seeing what they want to see instead of what's there.:laugh2:

You have virtually no idea what my actions are. You only have access to my words.:laugh2: You blew your own argument there.:D

Get the point?

You have no right to dictate what anyone else does. You only have the right to dictate your own actions. Get the point?

I don't believe Jillio, Banjo, or Jiro hate America. They have a different viewpoints, you will never win arguements when it comes to politics or religion. They disagreed with me but they weren't disrespectful about it. Now if Jillio said "Death to America!!" We'd be having a different discussion...but looking back on the posts I saw no such words or anything close to them coming out of her mouth :)

:ty: And because we are in America, we have the freedom to have, and to express, differing views. I guess rolling7 forgot that.

I wonder if there'd be all this same stuff if someone or some group of "average" Christians who had no proven ties to anything "militant" or hateful, wanted to build a Christian community center or church next to the site of Federal bldg. bombing in OK.

I wonder if there'd be all this same stuff if someone or some group of "average" Christians who had no proven ties to anything "militant" or hateful, wanted to build a Christian community center or church next to the site of Federal bldg. bombing in OK.

I would venture a great big "No" to that one.

Back