Mosque Near Ground Zero May Not Get Built After All

You have no right to dictate what anyone else does. You only have the right to dictate your own actions. Get the point?

if u say only he have the right to dictate his own action, why you talk like you have the right to tell people ur view about whereabout of the mosque and where it should be etc, all that uve mentioned above.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DICTATE YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND WORDS.

got the point???

:hmm: So Palestine hates the U.S., too. We don't have the best reputation in that part of the country. And why would we? We have attempted to annhilate their culture and force ours down their throat. How much respect is shown to them by Americans? A case of you get back what you put out.And this video does not show "thousands". Just another case of exaggeration, just like the exaggerated fear over 9/11 that our old friend George and company promoted.

So does the muslims (after conquering a country) with jizya (religion tax) being imposed on those who aren't muslims. All one have to is to increase jizya, those who are too poor to pay would have to convert to islam. To me, they don't tolerate non-muslims.

Modern Muslims defend the jizya « Money Jihad

if u say only he have the right to dictate his own action, why you talk like you have the right to tell people ur view about whereabout of the mosque and where it should be etc, all that uve mentioned above.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DICTATE YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND WORDS.

got the point???

And that is exactly what I do. :cool2:

So does the muslims (after conquering a country) with jizya (religion tax) being imposed on those who aren't muslims. All one have to is to increase jizya, those who are too poor to pay would have to convert to islam. To me, they don't tolerate non-muslims.

Modern Muslims defend the jizya « Money Jihad

But that is in their country. They don't come over here and try to tell us that we need to do the same with non-Christians.

But that is in their country. They don't come over here and try to tell us that we need to do the same with non-Christians.

No, that is not what I had in mind.... Some were calling for Sharia in America, Europe, etc. I don't want to be under their rule as I don't like some of their laws, especially the laws on women. I am sure some of the muslim men have money on their mind as I can see how America and Europe can be a cash cow, paying jizya to them.

No, that is not what I had in mind.... Some were calling for Sharia in America, Europe, etc. I don't want to be under their rule as I don't like some of their laws, especially the laws on women. I am sure some of the muslim men have money on their mind as I can see how America and Europe can be a cash cow, paying jizya to them.

I don't think there is a chance in H___ of America becoming a Muslim country and taking on Sharia law as the justice system.

The Muslim Nation has always been using the phrase "Western Influences". Meaning that they blame us for corrupting their youths mainly because our country's lifestyle and culture exists

Actually, the Arabs felt betrayed by the British when they were promised independence during WWI and WWII. Instead what the Anglo-American empire did was draw random lines, not minding tribal boundaries, on a map.

Ontop of that, the Palestinians were promised their own country if they aided the Allies against the Germans. Instead, the British gave into the demands of the Zionist movement. In the eyes of the Palestinian Arabs, they helped the Western world against the Nazis during the resistence before the Holocaust was discovered. If the Jews didn't have the Holocaust to guilt-trip the Americans and British, Palestine would had been formed instead of Israel.

All the anger you see originated with Lawrence of Arabia, and it snowballed from there. Too many people forget about the origins of some of these anger, and too many focus on the crap that it picks up along the way.

What's all this blathering about "tolerance" and "religious freedom" if there are no Christian churches in Muslim countries? :hmm:

America is not solely a Christian country.

But again, Sharia law is not being applied to non-Muslims. Practicing Muslims accept that it is part of their faith.

Sorry, I just don't see it as a threat.

Give them an inch and they will take all. I just won't be surprised if things change so much in the future. I do hope it won't happened ever.

Give them an inch and they will take all. I just won't be surprised if things change so much in the future. I do hope it won't happened ever.

Um... You're living in a country that managed to overturn many of the gun laws in the past few years. As long the Constitution exist, there's nothing to fear. Now... an internal revolution is an altogether different story.

Oh, come on, Buff. It isn't like you to stereotype.

wait ...why "...them..." ?
imagine using that with a different group....

Oh, come on, Buff. It isn't like you to stereotype.

They deal with wrong doings with violence. Why don't they boycott USA made products? Why don't they make news by protesting peacefully? Why don't they make a petition? That is why I see them as violent people. I am far more impressed with Mahatma Gandhi and MLK.

I recently read a book "World without Islam" by Graham E. Fuller. I found it very interesting. According to the author, if Islam didn't exist we would still have problems with Middle East and those people would be Eastern Orthodox.

I think USA should pull the troops out of Saudia Arabia after the Gulf Wars like the muslims want in the first place. I don't know why the troops are still there. Ditto for Germany.

They deal with wrong doings with violence. Why don't they boycott USA made products? Why don't they make news by protesting peacefully? Why don't they make a petition? That is why I see them as violent people. I am far more impressed with Mahatma Gandhi and MLK.

I recently read a book "World without Islam" by Graham E. Fuller. I found it very interesting. According to the author, if Islam didn't exist we would still have problems with Middle East and those people would be Eastern Orthodox.

I think USA should pull the troops out of Saudia Arabia after the Gulf Wars like the muslims want in the first place. I don't know why the troops are still there. Ditto for Germany.

Who is "they", Buffalo? All Muslims, or just the fantatics?

"They deal with wrong doings with violence." So what you've met every muslim on earth? I am muslim and i was taught that killing one person is as bad as killing everyone and saving one life is as good as saving the entire world. And i'll tell you exactly what I was taught to say to those who disagree with islam "You will not believe in what I believe and I will not believe in what you believe so to you your beliefs and to me my own" Surat Al-Kafiroon.
(no religion advocates violence, people who are violent like to twist religion to justify themselves)

Islam isn't this scary monster out to get america. Personally i have a lot of issue with american foreign policy in fact i hate it but I KNOW BETTER THAN TO BLAME ALL AMERICANS FOR WHAT THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH.

Who is "they", Buffalo? All Muslims, or just the fantatics?

Exactly. According to 2011 world population census, there are currently 2.2 billion Muslims on this planet. And contrary to popular western belief, they are generally peace-loving people. It's only the bad apples that make it on the news.

I've been to Iraq, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Egypt. I can certainly attest that it's been my general experience that Muslims, Arabic Muslims are very kind, gentle and peace-loving people who have a well-earned reputation for generous hospitality (and I've experienced this firsthand - it's humbling how generous an impoverished person can be). They generally do not like violence any more than your average North American and would rather have meetings to discuss problems than be violent. Saudi Arabia, Iran and Somalia, they're more violent because of their nomadic tribal culture, not because of Islam. Islam is what they use to justify their laws and behaviour.

It really gets on my nerves when Muslims are stereotyped because of the manipulation of the media.

Hmm, do you know what? Something like this really offends me due to ignorance of people who thinks they know well on this matter when they are not.

I'll explain to you why Muslim/Islam is nothing to be worried about:

1. The linked you posted shows Muslims wants Sharia law court for Muslims only, but not for everyone. It is used as an alternative form. Even Muslims can choose conventional UK judge system if they want.

2. Only an extremist tiny minority of Muslims such as Anjem Chordury (Unsure of spelling) thinks Islam should be forced up on non-Muslims.

3. Seems like you haven't met anyone who is a deaf and Muslim. I suggest you do so and you will understand they're just like us, humans.

Sorry to tell the hurtful truth but you have been brainwashed by media.

Back