Mosque Near Ground Zero May Not Get Built After All

Was McVeigh truly a born-again Christian believer? Did he say he blew up the building and killed the people as a Christian belief? Did he commit the act because he thought he was killing mostly non-Christians or destroying an anti-Christian symbol? Did Christians condemn or support his actions? I thought he belonged to the Christian Identity Movement; did they build a Christian Identity Movement center near the Oklahoma City site after?

Were the so-called Islamic extremists truly Islamic?

Were the so-called Islamic extremists truly Islamic?
What do the experts on Islam say? What did the terrorists say about themselves? What were their stated beliefs? Did they meet the requirements for qualifying as Muslims? :dunno:

What do the experts on Islam say? What did the terrorists say about themselves? What were their stated beliefs? Did they meet the requirements for qualifying as Muslims? :dunno:

The experts on Islam say "no" in regard to whether the terrorists were "true" Muslims.

It took balls to say that without providing dang links. :lol:

I guess I could give them the email address to the Islamic professor I worked with on a research paper on Social Justice and the Quran!:laugh2: But he will give them so many links and things to read that they will run screaming.

If they weren't Muslims, what were they?

Same thing as the Christian fundamentalists who claim to be Christian, yet manifest none of the Christian principles in their behaviors.

Same thing as the Christian fundamentalists who claim to be Christian, yet manifest none of the Christian principles in their behaviors.
A person who is called Christian but has never truly accepted Jesus Christ as his or her Savior is called a nonbeliever. If they truly are Christians, their lives should manifest the spirit of Jesus.

So, what do Muslims call people who profess to be Muslim but don't manifest Muslim principles?

A person who is called Christian but has never truly accepted Jesus Christ as his or her Savior is called a nonbeliever. If they truly are Christians, their lives should manifest the spirit of Jesus.

So, what do Muslims call people who profess to be Muslim but don't manifest Muslim principles?

Terrorists. (j/k)

They are called non-believers, as well.

You mean a group of guys would just get together, hijack planes, and kill thousands of people for no reason?

They were brainwashed into believing they were serving their God.

Back