MonDex... the Mark of the Beast is Here!

BewitchedKitten

Reaction score
My husband recieved this warning from his office in the Navy. He showed it to me. It was a Powerpoint presentation and I wrote it all down, word for word.

Read Carefully...

There is a new 'bio-chip' out that is the size of a grain of rice.

It will eliminate the use for money and credit cards.

It has already been produced and even has already been used by the wealthy to prevent kidnapping and identity theft.

MOTOROLA is the company that produces these biochips. The biochips are 7mm in length and .075 wide. It contains a transponder and a rechargable lithium battery. It is recharged by a thermocouple circuit that produces an electrical current with the fluctuation of body temperature.

"Transponder" is a system of storage for reading info in microchips. Reading occurs in waves like a remote control.

Remember this company name and logo.. MONDEX international and the logo is a blue butterfly.

More than 250 corporations and 20 countries are involved with the distribution of MONDEX to the world and many nations are "priveleged" to use this system.

There are SMARTCARD systems being used through MONDEX, especially since Mastercard bought 51% share of the company.

Then ask yourself.... in the end, what does that have to do with me?

They spent more than $1.5 million dollars in research just to discover the best place to insert the 'bio-chip' into the human body. They only found two satisfactory and efficent places...

-The Head- underneath the scalp

... and the backside of the hand, specifically..

The Right Hand!

16 "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to recieve a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark of the name of the beast, or the number of his name"

Revelations 13: 16,17

Not much of a coincidence?

One Billion "bio-chips" are being produced by MONDEX a year. It's been in production for at least a year.

They discovered that if the chip would be in a card, they will encounter serious problems. The chip could be cut and information would be changed or falsified. The value could be manipulated, stolen, or lost. After you recieve the card, it will expire within one to two years.

In the end, real money will be insecure in the market.

There is only one solution for this problem embraced by Motorola.. implanting the "bio-chip" in the right hand or the head, where it cannot be removed. If it is removed by surgery, the small capsule will burst and the individual would be contaminated by the Lithium and the chemical in the microbacteria, and the Global Poisoning System (GPS) will detect if it was removed and will alert the authorities

Notice MONDEX means "Money on your hand"...

MON= Monetary

Dex= Dexter- right hand side.

WIll you take it seriously?

IF YOU FIND THIS INTERESTING, SPREAD THE WORD!

Imagine your parents, friends and siblings, everyone you know... having to be "marked"

Now that you've been informed, but still doubt this information. Go to www.Google.com and search for the word "Verichip" and read some of the links. Do the same with the words "MONDEX Smartcards"

You can no longer claim ignorance. You are now accountable.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

In my humble opinion, Mark of the Beast can be anything... It is probably MONDEX... probably Bush's logo... probably National ID... etc etc etc

But one thing I know for sure.. once they decide that it is mandate for bio-chip implant or drugs, I will move out to Sweden immediately since Sweden already made a law in 1999 to not allow any kind of bio-chip-related implants (mandate) included mandate-related issues like drugs.

I was puzzled about one term: Global Poisoning System (GPS). Is it supposed to be Global Positioning System? Or is it some kind of new technology for poisoning?

Well, I don't know if it is true or not but we definitely have to keep our eyes out for these kind of things like implants and such. As what my professor of philosophy said, "It does pay off to be a little paranoid than being ignorant".

To insert the twisted humor in this post, 'The Right Hand'? Hmm... It must be Religious Right's doing?

Last edited:
The mark of the Beast will apply only to those people left behind after the Rapture.

A simpler form of the "chip" has been used for several years in dogs.

The newer one for people was supposed to be a good idea to prevent kidnappings, especially in South America. Problem is, if the kidnappers know about the implants, whats to stop them from cutting off the hand, or cutting it from the scalp? Kidnappers already routinely cut off fingers and ears of their victims.

I know the military wants to use scanable chip "dog tags" with all the medical info implanted.

p.s.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/mondex.asp

Last edited:
Actually, I heard that tons of people already have it in South America and 7,000 people have it in France now. It is being purchased by rich people to protect against identity theft and terrorism and lots of children have it to prevent kidnapping! :-O

SOmeday it will be 'forced' as the prophencies reveal. I bet they will use an excuse for terrorism protection, etc. Sigh.

Whatever u do, DONT accept it! even if it means death.

BewitchedKitten said:
Actually, I heard that tons of people already have it in South America and 7,000 people have it in France now. It is being purchased by rich people to protect against identity theft and terrorism and lots of children have it to prevent kidnapping! :-O

SOmeday it will be 'forced' as the prophencies reveal. I bet they will use an excuse for terrorism protection, etc. Sigh.

Whatever u do, DONT accept it! even if it means death.
Did you check this?

Boy, there are a lot of gullible people out there these days. ;)

Reba said:
The mark of the Beast will apply only to those people left behind after the Rapture.

A simpler form of the "chip" has been used for several years in dogs.

The newer one for people was supposed to be a good idea to prevent kidnappings, especially in South America. Problem is, if the kidnappers know about the implants, whats to stop them from cutting off the hand, or cutting it from the scalp? Kidnappers already routinely cut off fingers and ears of their victims.

I know the military wants to use scanable chip "dog tags" with all the medical info implanted.

p.s.
After the rapture? I don't think so but I am not going to discuss about that since it will be offtopic.

Anyway thanks for link. I thought so... I must admit that Spones is not reliable in some cases... but what author of Spones explained, it does make sense.

Magatsu said:
...Anyway thanks for link. I thought so... I must admit that Spones is not reliable in some cases... but what author of Spones explained, it does make sense.
I never depend on Snopes totally but it is a good quick source to start with. They usually have good resource links for further research.

Your interpteration is actual misinterpertation!

I don't believe "chip" will in their right hand of people. I think you misinterpreted me by the scriputure of words. beast which is king or kingdom. beast which is more object that person. King must be the form of a person And the Mark which is the Sign. The king, Image, Lord, God, Angel, Man are the same identical beast as actual form of person.

For instance: They said, Let us make a man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over all the earth.

See this is what he want them is his image they could worship him, he will give to order them to kill others who refuse worship his image:
matrix3.jpg

matrix7.jpg

matrix4.jpg

that why they must create him in the likeness of Image. then They said one to another, Let us make us a name with keep one language and speech exist in the beginnig of kingdom give their power and their strengthen to Him open his mighty mouth speaking strong voices against them, then curse on them..

See many as one nation against him like this:

hugo_weaving25.jpg

See that He will be play role in mind of them worship him He is real man of as their image. He will have power to give breathe unto the same image of kingdom healed upon the whole land of Babel over them. they who hadn't the mark of his image.

Actually.. he is known as the AntiChrist. We know he will rise as a political leader. He will be the biggest terrorist known to mankind and try to pose as the Son of God. He can do powerful magic, even rise back to life. Many people will fall into his trap.

The mark will be the only way you can buy or sell things. You can't survive without it. It is written in the bible. It'll be worldwide chaos.

In the movie "Left Behind" and "Thief in the Night", their theory is that new power will take over because of worldwide terror that people have vanished in the rapture. The Antichrist will take over then. I am hoping it is true.. but if the mark is in marketing right now, then he must be alive today.

Back