Votes: 11 34.4%
  • BlackBerry (any model)

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Other (post if you wish)

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • None, I don't need a Mobile Device

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ahh u shd have mail2web.com since WM mobile has activesync which means direct push email feature. my wife has 8525 too. she loves it because mail2web.com is required for her interpreter business. having any direct push email account on mobile does save battery life by 20 to 50% if you dont have POPs email account. personally i never have POPs or other email on my mobiles but mail2web. having POPs email on WM mobile does drain the battery quicker.

PM me i can give you a instruction how to set up on WM mobile if you like.
Mail2Web Mobile must be different from Mail2Web that I use on PC for about 6-8 years. I'll give it a try this week. I just told my friend about Mail2Web Mobile. Thanks, deafclimber.

I vote a what? OFC you know what kind of device I using.. Heheh..

Blackberry 8820 for now, I'm going to upgrade into 3G iPhone in next month or so.
8320 for now.. So I will jump into the upgrade and unlock BOLD-9000 with 3G soon when it release and hit on ATT's shelves.

I don't use BB email, Gmail and hotmail are 2 of my most email usage.
You using webmail on your mobile's browser??

oh dear... I would hate to see you have to update e-mail to your buddies. Don't you think it's harrass? That's why I'm focus on my own web hosting and use within IMAP while mobile offer e-mail is rare to use when someone need reach me as urgent.
**cough,.. IMAP SUCKS!..cough**.. excuse me? :D

I have a Sidekick 3, but when my 5 years is up (with the STAP plan - it paid for my SK3) I want to get a BlackBerry.
If you planned to get BB, go for it! ;)

Looking at switching to BB next year. Sidekick 3 will be bye-bye soon.
You N-E-V-E-R will truly regret if your hands get on the awesome BB like 9000.. wanna bet? heh

yeah, I'm saying it's questionable if a) BB would include pushy e-mail on other one such as Gmail's IMAP. I have seen iPhone which did a wonderful without worry about add other e-mail address to be reachable on mobile phone.

I have been use ChatterEmail running on Palm OS with any e-mail with IMAP support. It practically like pushy e-mail.
a) Yeah, ofc BB is king of pushy email.. then why obama and hillary currently use BB?? mmm I knew why they using the BB for.. because BB is powerful pushy email unlike treo nor iphone.. Yes BB is capable with gmail by pop3 or imap.. Plus BB had another second pushy email (gmail) of below as my own sample:

gmailwf6.png

gamil2explainmt3.png

on BB, Gmail apps: Personal Gmail I using the most instead of BB email privacy as for personal business/ family only, not friends ..

b) wow, you are misinterpret and the tricker... no, iphone is not excellent pushy email, its stink! Business and investors wouldn't have iphone in their office, period. From what I read ex iphone users's forums said so.. cough**.. excuse me, again.. :D

BB users, If you don't have gmail apps, go http;//gmail.com/app directly your BB's browser where it will download on your homescreen.. ;)

b) wow, you are misinterpret and the tricker... no, iphone is not excellent pushy email, its stink! Business and investors wouldn't have iphone in their office, period. From what I read ex iphone users's forums said so.. cough**.. excuse me, again..

Wow, those people on the other forum are 3 months behind. It's already addressed in firmware 2.0 (with the SNK kit) and the business people won't be bitching anymore. Check this out at Apple - QuickTime - Apple March 6 Event

well to be frank with you, BB's RIM email server and Exchange server are same like very fast emails exchanging. that is why those treo, iphone and WM mobiles use exchange server program on those mobiles for emailing.

again they are just the same.

So I will jump into the upgrade and unlock BOLD-9000 with 3G soon when it release and hit on ATT's shelves.

may i suggest you, xbgmer ? i respect that u are bb hardcore. i suggest you to look after tmo's bold which will release next few months after att's bold will release because tmo's bold will have 1700mhz which is for tmo's new 3G network. att's bold will have 850mhz and 1900mhz for att's 3G network. if u have att's bold, you cant use tmo's 3G network. only EDGE network. you would appreciate high speed internet on mobile if you use tmo's 3G bold.

i hope this explantation makes sense to you.

b) wow, you are misinterpret and the tricker... no, iphone is not excellent pushy email, its stink! Business and investors wouldn't have iphone in their office, period. From what I read ex iphone users's forums said so.. cough**.. excuse me, again..
Wow, those people on the other forum are 3 months behind. It's already addressed in firmware 2.0 (with the SNK kit) and the business people won't be bitching anymore. Check this out at Apple - QuickTime - Apple March 6 Event

seq is right. more and more business ppl are looking after iphones. few months ago i saw one article that says in poll 65% of business ppl are more satisfied with iphones on their business purposes. that is pretty high percent of the numbers of people are happy with a type of mobiles for their businesses. they are tired of RIM server that goes down sometimes for few hours or few days. that was why they decided to chose other type of email server over RIM because every wireless carriers must use only RIM server for these bb mobiles exchanging the emails. for iphone or other mobile like WM mobile with exchange program, those ppl can buy exchange email software for their businesses and install it to their own server... blah blah. research on your own. i m kinda tired to explain long about these stuffs more clearly. sigh. forgive me. heh...

again iphone does have exchange server program.

I plan to get a new cell phone pager soon next month so I am still trying to decided which better. Blackberry Curve(in red) or the new LG enV2. I tested the key pad of LG enV2 is great and also the Vovgers too. Any suggestion?

seq is right. more and more business ppl are looking after iphones. few months ago i saw one article that says in poll 65% of business ppl are more satisfied with iphones on their business purposes. that is pretty high percent of the numbers of people are happy with a type of mobiles for their businesses. they are tired of RIM server that goes down sometimes for few hours or few days. that was why they decided to chose other type of email server over RIM because every wireless carriers must use only RIM server for these bb mobiles exchanging the emails. for iphone or other mobile like WM mobile with exchange program, those ppl can buy exchange email software for their businesses and install it to their own server... blah blah. research on your own. i m kinda tired to explain long about these stuffs more clearly. sigh. forgive me. heh...

Yes, it create an ideal for business to give a recognition e-mail address that looking professional instead under xxxx@wirelessSVC,blackberry.net

I m looking to switch because of connection reliablty. A number of deaf people have travelled together, one or two with a SK(any model up to LX/Slide), vs 1 or 2 Blackberry's..
Blackberrys usually have better service from what I've been told by various people and even by the guy at deafpagers.com down the street from Gallaudet University.

Right now I'm reading around about Google's 'Android'. I found out about this from a link from the 2nd or 3rd post.

I m looking to switch because of connection reliablty. A number of deaf people have travelled together, one or two with a SK(any model up to LX/Slide), vs 1 or 2 Blackberry's..
Blackberrys usually have better service from what I've been told by various people and even by the guy at deafpagers.com down the street from Gallaudet University.

Right now I'm reading around about Google's 'Android'. I found out about this from a link from the 2nd or 3rd post.

I'm quitting t-mobile service after 6 years. I had enough because t mobile sidekick don't always get good coverage service when I travel and always getting no towers. So I am thinking of about verizon or att since they have very good coverage for travel.

Our business accountant has an iphone. I swoooned when she showed me. I like it! Kinda expensive though. What about the BB's?

I have a sdk ID. Works perfect for me. However, I know I will be upgrading to something better in the future. What's the best out there?

Thanks!

I'm quitting t-mobile service after 6 years. I had enough because t mobile sidekick don't always get good coverage service when I travel and always getting no towers. So I am thinking of about verizon or att since they have very good coverage for travel.

yup i can related to that too when i had sk2.

I vote a what? OFC you know what kind of device I using.. Heheh..

8320 for now.. So I will jump into the upgrade and unlock BOLD-9000 with 3G soon when it release and hit on ATT's shelves.

You using webmail on your mobile's browser??

**cough,.. IMAP SUCKS!..cough**.. excuse me? :D

If you planned to get BB, go for it! ;)

You N-E-V-E-R will truly regret if your hands get on the awesome BB like 9000.. wanna bet? heh

a) Yeah, ofc BB is king of pushy email.. then why obama and hillary currently use BB?? mmm I knew why they using the BB for.. because BB is powerful pushy email unlike treo nor iphone.. Yes BB is capable with gmail by pop3 or imap.. Plus BB had another second pushy email (gmail) of below as my own sample:

gmailwf6.png

gamil2explainmt3.png

on BB, Gmail apps: Personal Gmail I using the most instead of BB email privacy as for personal business/ family only, not friends ..

b) wow, you are misinterpret and the tricker... no, iphone is not excellent pushy email, its stink! Business and investors wouldn't have iphone in their office, period. From what I read ex iphone users's forums said so.. cough**.. excuse me, again.. :D

BB users, If you don't have gmail apps, go http;//gmail.com/app directly your BB's browser where it will download on your homescreen.. ;)

I haven't use webgmail, also I had use gmail and seems little slower when scroll down.

Just beware, 3G on att and tmobile aren't same, also check deafclimber's post.

You can switch to att when your contract is up, it's all up to you.

AT&T's TAP is even "cheaper" than Sidekick's plan, wanna know why? 3g connection, it's that simple. Sidekick runs at dial up speeds while the 3g runs in broadband speeds.

lol, yup...

SK is very limited when compared to other cell phone, however Vampy is very loyal to tmobile.

Overall, tmobile sucks, at least for USA.

Having been MS Mobile PDA users for past few years, I have finally switched to my very first BB (8330 Curve) last night.. I brought it at non-contract price :( but it will pay itself very quickly as I don't have to pay a dime for service as I use them at work (unlimited data/voice/sms). I initially had trouble getting email setup and I found out I was provisioned as Enterprise, so I had it changed to BB Internet only (damn.. I was suprised to see more apps on internet acct than Enterprise acct based on service books).

I am impressed with the functionality so far.. But I am not impressed with speed test via modem to PC so far, but will have to re-test it tomorrow when I am closer to the tower at office).. My home is right in between 3 towers (overlaps) which is not ideal location for best speed (due to repeatedly call hand off between these 3 towers) as I am not excessing 150kbps download speed!! I should be seeing at least 300 where I am at now. At work, I typically get over 1mbps most of the times with my aircard.

Since my market is not enabled for Rev A until June or July (we have hardware upgraded to Rev A last year but licenses not installed yet) so i am having trouble finding out if 8330 has EVDO Rev A or Rev 0 chipset, does anyone know which one BB Curve have? I doubt it is Rev A (i hope I am wrong!!)

One BIG lie about this BB's claim, it claimed that this phone is M3/T4, but hell no its not! Damn thing generated alot of Buzzing noise when I am in Telecoil mode!! My previous PDA (Moto Q) hardly buzz at all.. It is nearly impossible to use it in T mode unless you position the phone to your CI or HA in weird way. And crap, i can't even use my wired headset for this since it use much larger headset connector (non standard!) Anyone know where I can find wired headset with mic (I have been using wired xbox 360 headset for all my phone calls with previous PDA)? Or even better, is there bluetooth for CI without wires?

Lastly, where do I find great home theme (for free) for my curve??

Yeah I check it out that site. there is nothing information nor open video clip. what is your specified point?

may i suggest you, xbgmer ? i respect that u are bb hardcore. i suggest you to look after tmo's bold which will release next few months after att's bold will release because tmo's bold will have 1700mhz which is for tmo's new 3G network. att's bold will have 850mhz and 1900mhz for att's 3G network. if u have att's bold, you cant use tmo's 3G network. only EDGE network. you would appreciate high speed internet on mobile if you use tmo's 3G bold.

i hope this explantation makes sense to you.
Oh, not again... Its look like I am "L.D."? Oh man.. For the truth, I didn't ask you about ATT and TMO's 3G frequencies.. your concerning is not my thing. because I knew it already, someone from treo forums who unlocked his AT&T palm (750 series) treo on tmobile, and One of my friends "in live" person who has show me his the unlock 3G tilt on tmobile, its work with Wi-Fi, EDGE, DATA, and VOICE. but it has lack of 3G. For reason He like the tilt specs more than the wing. They did example me T-Mobile uses different frequencies than AT&T already before you post this. See They are unlocked user as good explain!

I acknowledged that I'll be stuck with existing WIFI, EDGE and DATA network without 3G for the near future. I myself was ex unlock device in past, but I didn't knowledge nor experience enough.. However, Now I have more knowledge and confidence about unlock and stuffs than ever.

I REALLY hate to say that you have lack of experince with the unlock any device on carrier. but thank you for your concerning.. ;)

Really? you say 65% business people who satisfied with iphone? where the link? prove me, please! I love to research it with information, because you said " research on your own". Unfortunately you did not provide me the link..

I plan to get a new cell phone pager soon next month so I am still trying to decided which better. Blackberry Curve(in red) or the new LG enV2. I tested the key pad of LG enV2 is great and also the Vovgers too. Any suggestion?
i can't suggest nor tell you should go with device.. its depend on your feeling device's keyboard comforts in your hands. carrier is fully coverage in your location, that is important!

Yes, it create an ideal for business to give a recognition e-mail address that looking professional instead under xxxx@wirelessSVC,blackberry.net
Yeah, Blackberry can hold 10 email accounts. thats what blackberry is pushy email for! what is your treo ?

I ain't gonna to quit tmobile service. Because I am very happy with their service since 2002. ;) I wish you the best luck with different carrier. :)

I haven't use webgmail, also I had use gmail and seems little slower when scroll down.

Just beware, 3G on att and tmobile aren't same, also check deafclimber's post.

You can switch to att when your contract is up, it's all up to you.
PAC, wow its look like that I am "L.D." or something? you better bug off from me about switch to att and check deafclimber's post, please.

lol, yup...

SK is very limited when compared to other cell phone, however Vampy is very loyal to tmobile.

Overall, tmobile sucks, at least for USA.
I don't think so that tmobile is sucks! but you sucks.. thats simple!

Yeah I check it out that site. there is nothing information nor open video clip. what is your specified point?

Oh, not again... Its look like I am "L.D."? Oh man.. For the truth, I didn't ask you about ATT and TMO's 3G frequencies.. your concerning is not my thing. because I knew it already, someone from treo forums who unlocked his AT&T palm (750 series) treo on tmobile, and One of my friends "in live" person who has show me his the unlock 3G tilt on tmobile, its work with Wi-Fi, EDGE, DATA, and VOICE. but it has lack of 3G. For reason He like the tilt specs more than the wing. They did example me T-Mobile uses different frequencies than AT&T already before you post this. See They are unlocked user as good explain!

I acknowledged that I'll be stuck with existing WIFI, EDGE and DATA network without 3G for the near future. I myself was ex unlock device in past, but I didn't knowledge nor experience enough.. However, Now I have more knowledge and confidence about unlock and stuffs than ever.

ok that is fine. as long as u dont care about 3G network then u can get at&t bold or foreign mobiles. i really dont care these ppl unlocking the mobiles. as long as the GSM frequencies are the same under tmo and att, these mobiles do work jsut fine, but not 3G since att and tmo have their own frequencies.

I REALLY hate to say that you have lack of experince with the unlock any device on carrier. but thank you for your concerning.. ;)

i find this funny cuz you assumed i have the lack of the experience with unlocking the mobiles. how did you know that ? u dont need to judge me with the experience or no experience. btw, fyi i did unlock two mobiles last few years for my family so why bother telling everyone i have unlocked these mobiles ? :dunno2:

all i care about the 3G freqencies like UTMS 17000hz and UTMS 850/1900mhz. that is all. if you dont care about tmo's 3G network, then that is fine with me. i wont bother ya again.

Really? you say 65% business people who satisfied with iphone? where the link? prove me, please! I love to research it with information, because you said " research on your own". Unfortunately you did not provide me the link..

since you said i have the "lack", i think you can try your best friend, google.com, which can get you to these links to gather the knowledges and informations . sorry not to help ya at this time cuz i have the "lacks".:dunno2:

Back