Votes: 11 34.4%
  • BlackBerry (any model)

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Other (post if you wish)

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • None, I don't need a Mobile Device

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ok that is fine. as long as u dont care about 3G network then u can get at&t bold or foreign mobiles. i really dont care these ppl unlocking the mobiles. as long as the GSM frequencies are the same under tmo and att, these mobiles do work jsut fine, but not 3G since att and tmo have their own frequencies.

i find this funny cuz you assumed i have the lack of the experience with unlocking the mobiles. how did you know that ? u dont need to judge me with the experience or no experience. btw, fyi i did unlock two mobiles last few years for my family so why bother telling everyone i have unlocked these mobiles ? :dunno2:

all i care about the 3G freqencies like UTMS 17000hz and UTMS 850/1900mhz. that is all. if you dont care about tmo's 3G network, then that is fine with me. i wont bother ya again.

since you said i have the "lack", i think you can try your best friend, google.com, which can get you to these links to gather the knowledges and informations . sorry not to help ya at this time cuz i have the "lacks".:dunno2:

Yup, just let him to find out, if not working then that's his problem, not our...

That's right about find 3G phone with right frequencies or wouldn't able to get 3G, unless 1700 MHz is combined with others.

Yeah I check it out that site. there is nothing information nor open video clip. what is your specified point?

Oh, not again... Its look like I am "L.D."? Oh man.. For the truth, I didn't ask you about ATT and TMO's 3G frequencies.. your concerning is not my thing. because I knew it already, someone from treo forums who unlocked his AT&T palm (750 series) treo on tmobile, and One of my friends "in live" person who has show me his the unlock 3G tilt on tmobile, its work with Wi-Fi, EDGE, DATA, and VOICE. but it has lack of 3G. For reason He like the tilt specs more than the wing. They did example me T-Mobile uses different frequencies than AT&T already before you post this. See They are unlocked user as good explain!

I acknowledged that I'll be stuck with existing WIFI, EDGE and DATA network without 3G for the near future. I myself was ex unlock device in past, but I didn't knowledge nor experience enough.. However, Now I have more knowledge and confidence about unlock and stuffs than ever.

I REALLY hate to say that you have lack of experince with the unlock any device on carrier. but thank you for your concerning.. ;)

Really? you say 65% business people who satisfied with iphone? where the link? prove me, please! I love to research it with information, because you said " research on your own". Unfortunately you did not provide me the link..

i can't suggest nor tell you should go with device.. its depend on your feeling device's keyboard comforts in your hands. carrier is fully coverage in your location, that is important!

Yeah, Blackberry can hold 10 email accounts. thats what blackberry is pushy email for! what is your treo ?

I ain't gonna to quit tmobile service. Because I am very happy with their service since 2002. ;) I wish you the best luck with different carrier. :)

PAC, wow its look like that I am "L.D." or something? you better bug off from me about switch to att and check deafclimber's post, please.

I don't think so that tmobile is sucks! but you sucks.. thats simple!

I'm not bug at you, just suggest you to check his post for more info, even suggest isn't force you to do.

I'm sorry that you don't get it, I said tmobile in USA is just sucks, it's means not good as tmobile in other countries, such as in UK is awesome.
Mobile phones - Mobile phone deals from T-Mobile - Official Site

I'm not consumer at tmobile anymore because of signal issue, not enough phone that what I want and delayed on 3G signal.

Yeah, Blackberry can hold 10 email accounts. thats what blackberry is pushy email for! what is your treo ?

I told you I use my web hosting e-mail with IMAP. I able to keep both for personal and business.

For example, the staff work for Deaf Computer (not real) and the website is deaf-computer dot com. And their e-mail to use on mobile phone as business as helper@deaf-computer,com instead deafcomputer@wirelessSVC,blackberry,net. It look ridiculous. I'm just saying it would be better than focus on only blackberry from one server like deafclimb told.

I told you I use my web hosting e-mail with IMAP. I able to keep both for personal and business.

For example, the staff work for Deaf Computer (not real) and the website is deaf-computer dot com. And their e-mail to use on mobile phone as business as helper@deaf-computer,com instead deafcomputer@wirelessSVC,blackberry,net. It look ridiculous. I'm just saying it would be better than focus on only blackberry from one server like deafclimb told.

that is true, but if your business has its own email server, you can install RIM Enterprise server for bb emailing. i believe it costs over 1k bucks at start so you can put ur own domain name like @yourname.com, but still these bb emails go through RIM server in Canada. all ppl would not get bb emails when RIM server crashes.

LOL, what a thread to start!

a) i find this funny cuz you assumed i have the lack of the experience with unlocking the mobiles. how did you know that ? u dont need to judge me with the experience or no experience. btw, fyi i did unlock two mobiles last few years for my family so why bother telling everyone i have unlocked these mobiles ? :dunno2:

b) all i care about the 3G freqencies like UTMS 17000hz and UTMS 850/1900mhz. that is all. if you dont care about tmo's 3G network, then that is fine with me. i wont bother ya again.
a) I ain't here to be assume nor judge you like that on my purpose.. Unfortunately, I dont know about you personality, i was under the impression why you brought att and tmobile up on me without my asking or questioning you about that. I step back and look at inside in you on my thoughts. If you had previous unlock two device experinces, (for example) I were you, saying "cheer, Yeah you going to try unlock the device? Let you know that i support you get unlock device, Unfortunately att and tmobile have different 3G freqences, but its capabilites". see that is postive and wisdom words.

b) Thats unfortunate like that. I don't see brand names/ 3G freqencies, but I see device and its capabilities. I get the unlock blackberry because it does what it does well.

since you said i have the "lack", i think you can try your best friend, google.com, which can get you to these links to gather the knowledges and informations . sorry not to help ya at this time cuz i have the "lacks".:dunno2:
Fact of the matter, you are again incorrect and your quote GENUINELY does't MAKE SENSE, plus your OFF THE SUBJECT. So FARR I don't know what the hell your talking about. I can see that you twist my words to fit! but its not WORK!. i'm not gonna argue this any further since you're arguing and twist the words like a brick wall. you are NOTHING. but you can twist all their words you want. You can't change all their facts. I aint change your flesh and blood but I simply dismiss your own IGNORANCE and don't tolerate your DISHONEST. I know what the different bewteen you have lack a what and ur talk a what? ticks me off.. So do not play your ignorant game with me. Now I know what is in your personality, NO HARD FEELING.. and move on.. ;)

You told me a what? I turn to looking around.. nothing! My head turn back to look directly at you in my eyes, what are you talking about? Huh *::scratches head::*

I am not here to ask you about web hosting email with IMAP.. but what are you talking about? .... nevermind!

Whoa... why would anyone need 10 email accounts?
Dude, ROFL...! Why you said "WHOA"? Yeah How many account sidekick can hold? it has THREE ACCOUNTS, thats option limits.

Someone really need 10 email accounts on BB for their million reasons.

For good example: ( for not real) the hookers who work for me. if they need to a ride, drop off at corner, pick moneys from hookers. I like to separate accounts of each as hookers, family, kids, friends, victims, and business than confuse me which one of whom email me on one email account. thats how BB is business! :P LOL....

Well some people do.. I got 7 emails accounts but being forwarded to my primary 2 email accounts.. :) I also manages 4 domains.
With a reason like yours, that makes sense.

I've talked to some of my deaf friends at RIT who brag about having a Blackberry. They sit there talking about how they can use 10 emails on their Blackberries. Yet, they never have more than 3 email accounts.

That's why I've always argued about the purpose of what we NEED and what we WANT.

I have 3 email accounts (excluding my Sidekick email) that I check frequently. My Sidekick gives me access to 3 email accounts. That's all I NEED. ;)

Dude, ROFL...! Why you said "WHOA"? Yeah How many account sidekick can hold? it has THREE ACCOUNTS, thats option limits.

Someone really need 10 email accounts on BB for their million reasons.

For good example: ( for not real) the hookers who work for me. if they need to a ride, drop off at corner, pick moneys from hookers. I like to separate accounts of each as hookers, family, kids, friends, victims, and business than confuse me which one of whom email me on one email account. thats how BB is business! :P LOL....
Har har har... very funny.

Really, I don't care if people have 10 email accounts. I just don't understand why they would brag about having a mobile device that gives them access to 10 email accounts when they don't even use more than 2 or 3. :(

It's like this guy I once knew who bragged about his new $500 lawnmower... but it sits in his garage while he pays someone else to come to his house every week to mow his lawn. :roll:

Har har har... very funny.

Really, I don't care if people have 10 email accounts. I just don't understand why they would brag about having a mobile device that gives them access to 10 email accounts when they don't even use more than 2 or 3. :(

It's like this guy I once knew who bragged about his new $500 lawnmower... but it sits in his garage while he pays someone else to come to his house every week to mow his lawn. :roll:
Ha Ha Ha.. I getta admitting you that I didn't hold many accounts on my bb.. save space of MB.. So I can customize apps more in near future.. I just one account and Gmail apps (as you see screenshots somewhere in my posts here). thats is good enough to me. but I prefer to use gmail apps more than BB email account. as you know.. I uses gmail for some personal, business and friends. BB email is very personal privacy for family only, not for general friends nor even best friend, period.

Ha Ha Ha.. I getta admitting you that I didn't hold many accounts on my bb.. save space of MB.. So I can customize apps more in near future.. I just one account and Gmail apps (as you see screenshots somewhere in my posts here). thats is good enough to me. but I prefer to use gmail apps more than BB email account. as you know.. I uses gmail for some personal, business and friends. BB email is very personal privacy for family only, not for general friends nor even best friend, period.
That's what I'm doing on my Sidekick... using Gmail. :)

Yep the good ole SK3 is still the cheapest plan for us deafies.. unlimited data for 24 bucks a month.. Till something comes out cheaper or worth the added expense, I stay with tmobile ..One year left on my contract. The blackberries look cool, but it will drain yer wallet fast. Spring just came out with a "deaf plan" but I dont like Spring anyway. Ripped off a lot of my friends with unnecessary charges. There is a new CEO at sprint , maybe he can clean up the crooked mess..

Anyone like their LX or Slide ? not like it ? why ?

Yep the good ole SK3 is still the cheapest plan for us deafies.. unlimited data for 24 bucks a month.. Till something comes out cheaper or worth the added expense, I stay with tmobile ..One year left on my contract. The blackberries look cool, but it will drain yer wallet fast. Spring just came out with a "deaf plan" but I dont like Spring anyway. Ripped off a lot of my friends with unnecessary charges. There is a new CEO at sprint , maybe he can clean up the crooked mess..

Spring ? Do you mean Sprint ? lol

24.00 per month... really.... I believe you mean 29.99. Right?

I have a friend who owns a Sidekick Slide. She LOVES it. She says it's very easy to use, very slim, and likes how the screen slides up instead of flips up like her old Sidekick.

I have seen iPhone which did a wonderful without worry about add other e-mail address to be reachable on mobile phone.

It practically like pushy e-mail.

I actually visited iphone's blog to curious about iphone vs blackberry bold. See that author's blog got admitted that blackberry is pushy email power! , HELLO?

iphonevsbold2zq9.jpg

Here you check: [CLICK HERE]

Data is 24.00 a month with a voice plan. Wifey and I share the same tmobile account.. She talks, I type... All is well .. smile.. Spring Spring out the door lol

Back