MMA Thread

I watched EliteXC today, and at final I was very shocked that Seth Petruzzeli defeat Kimbo Slice in 20 seconds (1st round). It was unexpected for Kimbo to lose. Seth did a nice job to end the fight early.

Matt Hamill defeated Seth Petruzzeli with a decision, now I think Matt Hamill should fight against Kimbo.

I watched EliteXC today, and at final I was very shocked that Seth Petruzzeli defeat Kimbo Slice in 20 seconds (1st round). It was unexpected for Kimbo to lose. Seth did a nice job to end the fight early.

Matt Hamill defeated Seth Petruzzeli with a decision, now I think Matt Hamill should fight against Kimbo.

Yea, I was shocked too. Good thing, Fedor vs Kimbo is not going happen soon. Now, more likely Fedor vs Alvorski in early 2009. I don't know where I put Kimbo right away after his loss shocked MMA World....of course, I don't mind Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock on next event...just do not put them on main event!

What best thing about MMA - anything can be happen. :)

Kimbo vs Matt Hamill?. :cool2:

Ah Tito Ortiz was in there...I would like to see Tito vs Frank Shamrock 2 whom Frank won in extra time in UFC 22 years ago.

well its 14 seconds... I am actually shocked Petruzzeli killed Kimbo in 14 seconds...

what?! I didnt realize that Hamill def Petruzzeli, when I saw him last Saturday and that guy looks famailar to me for some reasons... Petruzzeli is LHW or HWT?

Yea, I was shocked too. Good thing, Fedor vs Kimbo is not going happen soon. Now, more likely Fedor vs Alvorski in early 2009. I don't know where I put Kimbo right away after his loss shocked MMA World....of course, I don't mind Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock on next event...just do not put them on main event!

What best thing about MMA - anything can be happen. :)

Kimbo vs Matt Hamill?. :cool2:

Ah Tito Ortiz was in there...I would like to see Tito vs Frank Shamrock 2 whom Frank won in extra time in UFC 22 years ago.

22 years ago in UFC? UFC founded in 1993?

My bro was a participant in MMA fight in Japan yesterday.

well its 14 seconds... I am actually shocked Petruzzeli killed Kimbo in 14 seconds...

what?! I didnt realize that Hamill def Petruzzeli, when I saw him last Saturday and that guy looks famailar to me for some reasons... Petruzzeli is LHW or HWT?

Seth was LHW that lost to Matt Hamill.
Now, Seth is HW that beat Kimbo.

Some fighters can move up and down on the weight division...like Dan Henderson moved down to MW after loss to "Ramage" Jackson to face Anderson Silva and lost. Now, "Hendo" moved up to LHW divsion to face Rich Franklin at UFC 93.

BJ Penn moved up to WW (gave LW belt up) from LW to face GSP for WW title match in UFC 94.

Seth was LHW that lost to Matt Hamill.
Now, Seth is HW that beat Kimbo.

Some fighters can move up and down on the weight division...like Dan Henderson moved down to MW after loss to "Ramage" Jackson to face Anderson Silva and lost. Now, "Hendo" moved up to LHW divsion to face Rich Franklin at UFC 93.

BJ Penn moved up to WW (gave LW belt up) from LW to face GSP for WW title match in UFC 94.

ah obvy fighters wanna fight against anyone they wanna or must gain/lose their weight before competition?

or Affliction. I don't think Affliction will go out of business due to Donald Trump. :cool2:

or Affliction. I don't think Affliction will go out of business due to Donald Trump. :cool2:

ofc Affliction wont go out of business but they cancelled their event last Oct 11, are they afraid to getting headbutt from UFC and that SoB Dana White? I just simply hate Dana White

Back