MMA Thread

We might not see Fedor until someday in 2009?

2732828376_5d12d33128.jpg

This event was cancalled.

Affliction: ‘Day of Reckoning’ October 11 Las Vegas show canceled at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

Oh boy, did UFC headbutted Affiction again?! :lol:

That UFC should be MMA's evil empire. :hmm:

Geez, UFC's president Dana White gotta show some fucking respect, not headbutt other MMA included EliteXC and Affliction...

Geez, UFC's president Dana White gotta show some fucking respect, not headbutt other MMA included EliteXC and Affliction...

Yeah. MMA business already become more blood business now. UFC has been mention to bring UFC to Japan in 2009. Would Japanese welcome UFC back after UFC closed PrideFC? Interesting. :hmm:

Good news, Affication will be back this Janurary with Fedor (by time with his hand injury to be full recovery...must be break by hit Sylvia hardest?) and they are in negoitable with HBO. Oh boy they might to do "pay back" against UFC. CBS has been second thought : EliteXC out and UFC in.

MMA gone much crazy now than last few years. Yea, UFC's LHW gone much screw up after Evans KOed Liddell that killed UFC's big megabuck event (Liddell vs Griffin)....."Ramage" Jackosn vs "Axe Murderer" Silva 3 showdown happen soon.. Ken Shamrock smashtalked on Kimbo (ooooh!). Randy Couture wants UFC to do something to get Fedor after Brock Lesner (ofc Randy must win in the order to get Fedor).

To be continue......:D

1. Yeah. MMA business already become more blood business now. UFC has been mention to bring UFC to Japan in 2009. Would Japanese welcome UFC back after UFC closed PrideFC? Interesting. :hmm:

2. Good news, Affication will be back this Janurary with Fedor (by time with his hand injury to be full recovery...must be break by hit Sylvia hardest?) and they are in negoitable with HBO. Oh boy they might to do "pay back" against UFC. CBS has been second thought : EliteXC out and UFC in.

3. MMA gone much crazy now than last few years. Yea, UFC's LHW gone much screw up after Evans KOed Liddell that killed UFC's big megabuck event (Liddell vs Griffin)....."Ramage" Jackosn vs "Axe Murderer" Silva 3 showdown happen soon.. Ken Shamrock smashtalked on Kimbo (ooooh!). Randy Couture wants UFC to do something to get Fedor after Brock Lesner (ofc Randy must win in the order to get Fedor).

To be continue......:D

1. Yea UFC was used host at Japan before but I hate to watch UFC one day late or whatever...

2. Yea Affliction is coming back on Jan 17 and hope Fedor will be added to their card so we can see some excitement match up card

3. Many MMA wanna put most excitement match up card to make TV ratings draw like EliteXC got Shamrock/Slice, UFC 91 got Conture/Lesnar, and maybe UFC 92 got Jackson/Silva...

abt TV Network, idk if UFC can get CBS cuz of I am not sure which Spike TV is under to? like NBC or ABC or etc...

We might not see Fedor until someday in 2009?
Fedor was hoping that he could fight against Randy on this year...maybe in Dec, but damn Randy is a wussy.

LOL :lol:

dana-white-figure-210x300.jpg

There got UFC fighter action figures coming soon. Me? Buy 'em?. Yea to add my MMA collectibles.:cool2:

No way Bruce Lee destoryed Jackie Chan

[yt]WTl_ZSaeDBo[/yt]

I agree in both in real fighting and movie popular Since Lee was a philosopher and a Jeet Kune Do instructor.

Lee was main reason to bring martial art movies to USA. Then Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan.

Lee whooped Chuck Norris up, too. YouTube - bruce lee x chuck norris :lol:

Lee vs Norris in real life? I take Lee since he got much speed.

I thoughts of finest martial arts actors/actresses as what would they take in MMA.

Jet Li
Tony Jaa -Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior
Zhang Ziyi - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Michelle Yeoh - one of the best.
Cynthia Rothrock - fighter and actress

Fedor was hoping that he could fight against Randy on this year...maybe in Dec, but damn Randy is a wussy.

I dont think we will see Fedor/Randy on this Dec cuz Randy gonna fight against Brock on this Nov unless Randy heal quickly enough for fight against Fedor on Jan 17 2009 at Affliction II?

It is about fight contact.

UFC owns Randy....Randy still want Fedor but can't due Affication owns Fedor

Affication owns Fedor....Fedor still want Randy but can't due UFC owns Randy.

Last year, Randy retired from UFC and he did show up into Affication to prepare to fight against Fedor before UFC stopped them. UFC won lawsuit to make Randy to honor two fights contact (Brock Lesner and winner of Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira vs Frank Mir if Randy beat Brock).

UFC brought PrideFC out as hoped to have Fedor vs Randy. Instead Fedor joined Russia's M-1. When Fedor become free agent from M-1...UFC/EliteXC offered Fedor. Fedor joined Affication. Now, Affication got Golden Boy Promotion Golden Opportunity

Couture Back in UFC Fold

Chance to see Randy vs Fedor in 2009? Not likely...unless UFC/Affication get together.

Out there than Randy vs Fedor, still having great fight cards coming up. Can't wait to see Brock vs Randy, Penn vs GSP and Ramage vs Silva 3 and more...Fedor vs ???,

WAR COUTURE!

I think its really dumb for Trigg to joined TNA and ends no contest, maybe next TNA PPV we will see Styles/Trigg in Amateur Wrestling Rule?

I think its really dumb for Trigg to joined TNA and ends no contest, maybe next TNA PPV we will see Styles/Trigg in Amateur Wrestling Rule?

I am not sure if he is dumb or TNA paid what Trigg wanted then he take $$ home. :hmm: I will find out what business of Trigg/TNA?.

I am not sure if he is dumb or TNA paid what Trigg wanted then he take $$ home. :hmm: I will find out what business of Trigg/TNA?.

Aint surprise TNA soon bankrucptry cuz they pay too much $$$ on Kurt, Sting, Trigg, and few more wrestlers while lower card wrestlers get lousy pay... Better more research on Wikipedia...

Back