MMA Thread

Aint surprise TNA soon bankrucptry cuz they pay too much $$$ on Kurt, Sting, Trigg, and few more wrestlers while lower card wrestlers get lousy pay... Better more research on Wikipedia...

Yes about Wikipedia....not information what he joined TNA I was checking for his own website...it was "Not Found".

TNA to be bankrucpty? Whoa, I haven't fellow TNA for awhile. Live Long WWE! :cool2:

Counter programming alert: UFC 86 to air at same time as Elite XC: ‘Heat’ at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

Oh boy, UFC did it again! They will air taped UFC 86's Jackson vs Forrest on saturday night as same night with CBS' EliteXC : Heat on October 4th.

I will watch EliteXC since I saw UFC 86 and wanna to see Kimbo beat Ken Shamrock up! Also "must watch" Jake Shields vs Paul Daley for MW title match. MMMM, hottie fighter, Gina Carano will be there. :drool:

Yes about Wikipedia....not information what he joined TNA I was checking for his own website...it was "Not Found".

TNA to be bankrucpty? Whoa, I haven't fellow TNA for awhile. Live Long WWE! :cool2:

Nah TNA is doing good on budget and soon on their own but Panda Energy is still helping them...

Counter programming alert: UFC 86 to air at same time as Elite XC: ‘Heat’ at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

Oh boy, UFC did it again! They will air taped UFC 86's Jackson vs Forrest on saturday night as same night with CBS' EliteXC : Heat on October 4th.

I will watch EliteXC since I saw UFC 86 and wanna to see Kimbo beat Ken Shamrock up! Also "must watch" Jake Shields vs Paul Daley for MW title match. MMMM, hottie fighter, Gina Carano will be there. :drool:

I know it! I was lucky enough to have 2 TVs in living room so I can watch EliteXC and UFC 86 same time ;)

oh yea, its a must for me to watching hottie fighter, Gina!

PrideFC is dead and UFC own them, u still can find it on Fox Sports Net and/or DVD

Yes. Now new org - Dream. Damn, they are on HDNet only, not PPV.

dreamlogo.jpg

PrideFC and Dream are really cool art poster in any MMA.

dream2results.jpg

Most of PrideFC posters from Japan don't allow "copy". Darn.

Hey farewells. If you know Eddie Alvarez aka Philadelphia's MMA homeboy.
eddiealvarez.jpg

Eddie Alvarez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is your time to cheer on him when he will fighting bad boy Nick Daiz for lightweight title match in Novmeber. I wanna to see Eddie KO Nick down!

Nick Diaz vs Eddie Alvarez Elite XC lightweight title fight now makes sense at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

I am big fan of Eddie since I saw him in BodogFight on tv for first time and attend BodogFight to watch his fighting in Trenton, NJ last year and met him in person during CBS EliteXC's Kimbo vs Thomspon ...cool guy. :cool2:

Hey farewells. If you know Eddie Alvarez aka Philadelphia's MMA homeboy.
eddiealvarez.jpg

Eddie Alvarez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is your time to cheer on him when he will fighting bad boy Nick Daiz for lightweight title match in Novmeber. I wanna to see Eddie KO Nick down!

Nick Diaz vs Eddie Alvarez Elite XC lightweight title fight now makes sense at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

I am big fan of Eddie since I saw him in BodogFight on tv for first time and attend BodogFight to watch his fighting in Trenton, NJ last year and met him in person during CBS EliteXC's Kimbo vs Thomspon ...cool guy. :cool2:

wow never know he is from Philly, but for some reasons his name is look famailar to me before...

WHAT? :shock: on Fedor vs Kimbo?!

EliteXC, Affliction collaboration could be prelude to Fedor vs. Kimbo Slice | MMAjunkie.com

EliteXC got "borrow" from Affication : Arlvoski vs Nelson for CBS EliteXC next week to spice up against rival UFC.

Fedor would kill Kimbo in any ways.

Kimbo would kill Fedor with his power punch (of course gotta be "lucky punch").

Ah, Fedor vs Couture won't be happen soon. Just forgot them for now and there got better match up coming up.

Eddie is pretty strong and ready to kick some butts.

Yes, also he is very aggressive figther ever I saw...he won't back up and going for it (KO or TKO). Last June, he should win Dream's lightweight Grand Prix at all which he beat tougher Norway guy, Joachim Hansen in semi-final before his hand injury then he was replacing by Hasen. Then Hasen won to become the Dream Lightweight Grand Prix champion.

At least, he deserved a shot for EliteXC lightweight title match against Nick Diaz (his younger brother Nate Diaz who won The Ultimate Fighter Season 6 Finale last spring).

WHAT? :shock: on Fedor vs Kimbo?!

EliteXC, Affliction collaboration could be prelude to Fedor vs. Kimbo Slice | MMAjunkie.com

EliteXC got "borrow" from Affication : Arlvoski vs Nelson for CBS EliteXC next week to spice up against rival UFC.

Fedor would kill Kimbo in any ways.

Kimbo would kill Fedor with his power punch (of course gotta be "lucky punch").

Ah, Fedor vs Couture won't be happen soon. Just forgot them for now and there got better match up coming up.

wow hope it would happen on Oct 4th so I stay home and watch TV! for sure TV rating gonna bomb than Slice/Shamrock

Seen Lidel in person last week... He's cool it's just that I don't like when he said that Pacquiao can't win against him! :wave:

shamrock-vs-kimbo-1.jpg

"Kimbo has gained a lot of notoriety, but, in my opinion, he doesn’t deserve it. Snap, crackle pop. I am going to walk across the ring, hit him on his ugly beard and break his leg.” - Ken Shamrock.

“I know that Ken has ten times the skills that Kimbo has, but can he put it together at this age with this many injuries, and you know with the way life is - it’s always the big question. So honestly I don’t know. I hope he smashes him and then we set up a fantastic PPV with him and I. You never know.” - Frank Shamrock <--- Ken's adopted brother.

:shock:OOOH! Can't wait to see what would Kimbo do or Ken do this saturday on CBS @ 9 pm. Kimbo win via Round 1 KO.

Same fight cards : Jake Shields, EliteXC MW Champion vs Paul Daley, Cage Rage WW Champion (UK's MMA) are must to watch...fast pacing. Shields win in Round 4 via TKO

Also, "Ramage" Jackson vs Forrest Griffin of UFC 89 re-air on same night on SpikeTV. UFC will starting at 1 pm with UFN, TUF mini marathon, Unleashed and UFC 89.

Yes, UFC did headbutting on EliteXC again. LOL

I am not sure if he is dumb or TNA paid what Trigg wanted then he take $$ home. :hmm: I will find out what business of Trigg/TNA?.

We wont see Trigg again in TNA since Trigg is gone from TNA

shamrock-vs-kimbo-1.jpg

"Kimbo has gained a lot of notoriety, but, in my opinion, he doesn’t deserve it. Snap, crackle pop. I am going to walk across the ring, hit him on his ugly beard and break his leg.” - Ken Shamrock.

“I know that Ken has ten times the skills that Kimbo has, but can he put it together at this age with this many injuries, and you know with the way life is - it’s always the big question. So honestly I don’t know. I hope he smashes him and then we set up a fantastic PPV with him and I. You never know.” - Frank Shamrock <--- Ken's adopted brother.

:shock:OOOH! Can't wait to see what would Kimbo do or Ken do this saturday on CBS @ 9 pm. Kimbo win via Round 1 KO.

Same fight cards : Jake Shields, EliteXC MW Champion vs Paul Daley, Cage Rage WW Champion (UK's MMA) are must to watch...fast pacing. Shields win in Round 4 via TKO

Also, "Ramage" Jackson vs Forrest Griffin of UFC 89 re-air on same night on SpikeTV. UFC will starting at 1 pm with UFN, TUF mini marathon, Unleashed and UFC 89.

Yes, UFC did headbutting on EliteXC again. LOL

perfect, I can watch it and see why Griffin won, by clean fight or judge cheat?

Back