MMA Thread

Matt Hamill's next fight (?)

Matt Hamill will fight Reese "Riptide" Andy at UFC 92 on Decmeber 27th
UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008 - Events | MMAjunkie.com

Hamill's fight won't be show on PPV as they are on preliminary bouts.

What the heck on UFC's choose C.B. Dollaway (TUF 7 finale loser) vs. Mike Massenzio (one UFC fought) over fan's fav Hamill vs Andy (who lost via UD to Brandon Vera)?!

Yes, Hamill fight would be show when five PPV fights get over soon.

WAR HAMILL!

not on TV? fuck! I hope other 5 bouts gonna finish very quickly then Hamill might can get on TV... I hope I could find some neary bar in my hometown during UFC 92 PPV, I believe its a must watch!

anyone gonna watch UFC 91 on this Saturday? I hope Lesnar win so he would can face Mir in mid 2009 for undisputed champ if Mir win against Nogeuria at UFC 92

not on TV? fuck! I hope other 5 bouts gonna finish very quickly then Hamill might can get on TV... I hope I could find some neary bar in my hometown during UFC 92 PPV, I believe its a must watch!

Yes, UFC 92 is must to watch. Two title matches and Silva vs Jackson #3 (they went for it twice at PrideFC as awesome foughts).

Yeah, five PPV matches need to be over soon in the order to get Hamill vs Andy. Hamill vs Andy can be watching via UFC Vault at $1.99 next day in the case all five matches are goning length.

anyone gonna watch UFC 91 on this Saturday? I hope Lesnar win so he would can face Mir in mid 2009 for undisputed champ if Mir win against Nogeuria at UFC 92

That is correct to undisputed champion from winners of Lesner vs Couture / Mir vs Nogeuria as long as they came out with no serious injury.

Couture may retire from UFC after two fights then leave to find a fight against Fedor at Affication or MMA event unless.....Fedor lost to Arlovski (anything can be happen?!) that would mess the dream match up of Couture vs Fedor.

Couture vs Nogeuria what I wants to see before they leave the MMA. Lesner and Mir still having plenty years left in their bodies.

Fedor LOST!!

What, he lost his match to Bulgarian guy and took bronze medal in World Combat Sambo Championship 2008 which he dominated for years. :shock:

Oh goody, he defines be fire up when he fight against another sambo guy, Andrei "Pitbull" Arlovski at Affliction: Day of Reckoning on January 24, 2009. :hmm:

MMA News and UFC News: The MMA Post

That is correct to undisputed champion from winners of Lesner vs Couture / Mir vs Nogeuria as long as they came out with no serious injury.

Couture may retire from UFC after two fights then leave to find a fight against Fedor at Affication or MMA event unless.....Fedor lost to Arlovski (anything can be happen?!) that would mess the dream match up of Couture vs Fedor.

Couture vs Nogeuria what I wants to see before they leave the MMA. Lesner and Mir still having plenty years left in their bodies.

Lesner impressed me how powerful guy is! Whoa, He kneed Couture up into air few times.
Couture did good first two round to control until he ate Lesner's big power punch to drop him down for good.

Everyone already talking about Fedor vs Lesner more than Fedor vs Randy. Forgot it...no chance to see that match for some time.

WAR KENNY FLORIAN! He is my Boston's best MMA fighter and he will face LW champion B.J. Penn after Penn's fight with GSP this January.

What, he lost his match to Bulgarian guy and took bronze medal in World Combat Sambo Championship 2008 which he dominated for years. :shock:

Oh goody, he defines be fire up when he fight against another sambo guy, Andrei "Pitbull" Arlovski at Affliction: Day of Reckoning on January 24, 2009. :hmm:

MMA News and UFC News: The MMA Post

what?! Fedor lost?! its a must for me to find clip on youtube to see what happened

Yes, UFC 92 is must to watch. Two title matches and Silva vs Jackson #3 (they went for it twice at PrideFC as awesome foughts).

Yeah, five PPV matches need to be over soon in the order to get Hamill vs Andy. Hamill vs Andy can be watching via UFC Vault at $1.99 next day in the case all five matches are goning length.

1.99 on UFC Vault? dont wanna waste for just one clip if it was short match...

what?! Fedor lost?! its a must for me to find clip on youtube to see what happened

That what MMA people's request for video of Fedor's sambo loss in every MMA forum websites today. Must be priceless video?! :lol:

1.99 on UFC Vault? dont wanna waste for just one clip if it was short match...

But cheap than McDonald's Big Mac. :lol:

I didn't tap any $1.99 on any UFC vault...read play by play and/or wait for UFC Unleashed. Oh yeah, get UFC DVD at Blockbuster with free rental coupon. :)

That what MMA people's request for video of Fedor's sambo loss in every MMA forum websites today. Must be priceless video?! :lol:

hah damn ofc alot people wanna see how did Fedor lost cuz he almost never lost for long time... :lol:

But cheap than McDonald's Big Mac. :lol:

I didn't tap any $1.99 on any UFC vault...read play by play and/or wait for UFC Unleashed. Oh yeah, get UFC DVD at Blockbuster with free rental coupon. :)

yea true hah but I rather save money for other food than Big Mac ;)

hmm BB DVD, if what I already watched PPV and dont wanna watch it on DVD again?

yea true hah but I rather save money for other food than Big Mac ;)

hmm BB DVD, if what I already watched PPV and dont wanna watch it on DVD again?

These UFC's DVD got more stuffs than PPV alone : post-fight , preliminary fights, etc. Funny, I haven't rent any of them which I should to check it out if there got CC on all DVD?

What? UFC released finest fighter Jon Fitch. Of course, Affication would be happy to sign him. UFC Cuts Fitch; Koscheck, Others Could Follow. Oh nothing news on Dana White's f*** word talking.

Sambo has it's own rules, can't fight like the way real MMA is. Good thing it was not MMA recorded. :)

Good to see him loss in Sambo, he'll improve sambo, and then ass-whooping Lesnar.

Sambo has it's own rules, can't fight like the way real MMA is. Good thing it was not MMA recorded. :)

Good to see him loss in Sambo, he'll improve sambo, and then ass-whooping Lesnar.

At least, his loss did suddening Sambo World, not MMA :) Fedor : "MMA is my work and sambo is my hobby." :)

Fedor's sambo loss vid and interesting to fight Lesnar :
Posts from the Affliction Category at MMA FanHouse

These UFC's DVD got more stuffs than PPV alone : post-fight , preliminary fights, etc. Funny, I haven't rent any of them which I should to check it out if there got CC on all DVD?

What? UFC released finest fighter Jon Fitch. Of course, Affication would be happy to sign him. UFC Cuts Fitch; Koscheck, Others Could Follow. Oh nothing news on Dana White's f*** word talking.

Nah I dont think UFC would have CC on DVD

Nah not anymore, Fitch is coming back to UFC

Fedor did win alot matches at Sambo, few lost

Dude, I take it you did not watch the whole video. Both videos in that link showed that Fedor won the fight. WTF? :laugh2:

Haha, I knows therefore it was writer's words. :P

Ah, Fedor wore blue....he wouldn't not raise arms as joy "I won!"...he is not kind of guy we knows. Red suit got more dark hair. Hmm.

Back