Missing girl, 16, can't hear or speak

Cricket said:
what was she doing the whole time?

According to this Website:
LORENA PALMA FOUND
Date/Time: 08/16/03 @ 8:34p.m.

August 17, 2003 -- Officers from the Mission Valley Regional Command Center were dispatched to 7008 Gateway East to the Diamond Shamrock on an Unknown Problem. Upon arrival the officers learned that Lorena Palma had entered the store and approached the clerk and asked him to dial 911. Lorena was checked by Fire/Medical crews and was fine. Lorena was taken by Mission Valley Officers to El Paso Police Headquarters where she was reunited with her family and interviewed by Crimes Against Persons detectives and agents from the F.B.I. Through the investigation it was learned that Lorena had voluntarily disappeared. The El Paso Police Department would like to thank the community for their assistance and calls in efforts to locate Lorena. The El Paso Police
Department would also like to give special thanks to the local media that participated in the Amber Alert for their assistance

found this at the El Paso Internet Courier you will have to scroll down to look for Lorena Palma found

Wendy

she must have been very embarassed to find out that she got the media attention :dunno:

thanks wendy

HI.

I am new here now. I just want to let u know that I know her. I am from El Paso. Yup, she was found alive and safe. After hearing numerous rumor in community. They said that she did ran away for some reason. I dunno if that's true or :bsflag:

At least she's fine and doing good.

drd said:
HI.

I am new here now. I just want to let u know that I know her. I am from El Paso. Yup, she was found alive and safe. After hearing numerous rumor in community. They said that she did ran away for some reason. I dunno if that's true or :bsflag:

At least she's fine and doing good.
Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Speaking of running away, that sounds possible. I've seen deaf teens do that sometimes when they are frustrated with their life among the hearings and the hearings don't cooperate with her.

Back