Mini-makeover for my car?

AquaMaiden

Reaction score
Hey - if you can see closer on my car, you can see this SPORT on the side of the car, I'm wanting to take it off myself but what would be the best way to do it without ruining any paint or pay for body works.

My car

MizzDeaf said:
I see that tiny "sport" on it -- umm go for it!
nah... keep that sport on it.. it looks da-bomb!

u should keep ur car look sporty :D

however if you still disagree with me... do u mind tell me what kind of tape is that? or is that other than tape?

ask ur boy shibby :P

DeafSCUBA98 said:
nah... keep that sport on it.. it looks da-bomb!

u should keep ur car look sporty :D

however if you still disagree with me... do u mind tell me what kind of tape is that? or is that other than tape?

ask ur boy shibby :P

Hehe - just wanted the logo off - less target for police since they tend to target those sport cars!:)

It's stick-on but hard to peel off - shibby says to use heater like hair-dryer or something like that but gotta be careful not to burn the paint.

Hey, Aqua....how about covering it up with a diaper?? :laugh2: :laugh2:

AquaMaiden said:
Hehe - just wanted the logo off - less target for police since they tend to target those sport cars!:)

It's stick-on but hard to peel off - shibby says to use heater like hair-dryer or something like that but gotta be careful not to burn the paint.
I've never heard of police targeting these car more often. In fact, while you're moving around... they police aren't going to have time to catch that "sport" written on your car. I think you're fine leaving it on. It's usually the red color that attracts police more. I've been driving fast in Rochester for over 4 years and have only been pulled over for not wearing seatbelts.

I love it. I think that Sport Picture looks good on the car... Screw the Police. If they pull u over then U'll simply asked them did u pulled me over cuz I have this sport Logo on? :lol:

Cheri said:
I love it. I think that Sport Picture looks good on the car... Screw the Police. If they pull u over then U'll simply asked them did u pulled me over cuz I have this sport Logo on? :lol:

True - you got a point there:) I just am fussy - I just want it to look plain, not so obivously, you know, like showing off.

Vamp - true - I've drove so fast especially on Jefferson Rd. and haven't got busted *knock on wood* Just love to speed *whee whee*

get the adhensive remover from auto parts store they are pretty expensive, but worth it and do follow the directions carefully. i took the pinstriping and the logo off of my old truck and it did the trick.

Back