y446836a.jpg

2005 MINI Cooper
On Sale Date Not released
Body Style Convertible
Category Passenger Cars
Drivetrain Front-wheel-drive
Engine Not Released
Estimated Price Not released

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/futuremodel.aspx?familyid=512&pictureid=&usage=Image&src=future

geezx... look a bit ugly car to me.. and it seems like it only have 2 seats.. where's all the fun with more people :P

Hmm... I can imagine the sequel to The Italian Job having these! :thumb:

I'd rather have the original 1960's Mini Cooper's than the BMW Mini's....

At least the originals look cute with a Union Jack on the roof ;)

and convertibles aint my cup o' tea.

Excellent car. I'd personally go for a nice white sedan, but i'd love to meet a cute girl that owned a convertible one.
thumbsup2.gif

A nice photo gallery can be found at Mwerks.com

Pah!!! Convertible -- I like them lot and want to drive but not ever chance to test it. I have pictures of them but not yet convertible. :)

I used to have a convertible when I was in high school. Years later, it was traded in for a Cadillac Cimarron. Years later, I came to RIT and left that car home to be sold. :(

DeafSCUBA98 said:
geezx... look a bit ugly car to me.. and it seems like it only have 2 seats.. where's all the fun with more people :P

UGLY?! You've got to be joking! :shock: BTW, the Mini Cooper can carry 4 people. There's heaps of Mini's around here and I'd LOVE to become an owner of one, one day soon! :thumb:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Not all convertibles have only 2 seats. My previous convertible, my friend's previous convertible, my neighbor's convertible, and my friend's neighbor's convertible, all had 4 seats.

wow, I noticed everyone is now popular convertible since pt cruiser has convertible a month ago

I would love to get a MINI Cooper. It is easy to drive around and so easy to park it on the street. I used to have a big GMC truck and it was hard for me to park it along the cars on the street. I would not use the Cooper on a long distance for travelling. I cannot imagine that the MINI Cooper is expensive, and perhaps much more expensive than a BMW car. What a fool! :booty:

If I had a choose I would pick the MINI Cooper for my Husband and the VW Bug for me..... Both Convertible Reply to Thread..... But my bug I would make like the Herbie Bug!! :)

Back