Milli's gone

deaflad

Reaction score
I'm Joseph- Milli's twin brother. I thought I should do a general thread to announce this (anyone who's been in the thread 'Little Corner (Happy Space)' may already know). Milli was in an accident on Saturday and was admitted to hospital. She had a broken wrist and severe head injury. CT scan showed a blood clot to the brain and she went to theatre. She came up from theatre ok and we waited for her to wake up. Unforunately there was too much dammage and at 5am (Our time) we turned the life support machine off. She loved being on here and made loads of friends. I thank everyone who has been so nice to her here. Mods, is there any chance of deleting Milli's account as I plan to stay but I couldn't bear to be on with the constant memory of my little sister. Thankyou :)ty:) all for reading

Im sorry about your loss in case if it's real.

Well, let you know that we had bad experience with similiar this situation was all joking from last year.

In case you need to know about it.

Im sorry about your loss in case if it's real.

Well, let you know that we had bad experience with similiar this situation was all joking from last year.

In case you need to know about it.

I don't get it and it upsets me Frisky Feline. I wouldn't say it if it isn't real. My twin sister is dead and this is no joke. Maybe it's because I'm upset right now but I take offence by that comment

I don't get it and it upsets me Frisky Feline. I wouldn't say it if it isn't real. My twin sister is dead and this is no joke. Maybe it's because I'm upset right now but I take offence by that comment

I did not mean to state that but i want you to understand why if some of us, who don't reply to this thread. If you read the old one from last year then you would understand why. I do care as to whatever it comes to this serious situation very much.

again, I am deeply sorry.

I feel same, Frisky. You have my condolence, deaflad but you'll have to forgive my skepticism about this whole thing.

148ks5c.jpg

Explanation for my skepticism
1. Red Circle - I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing where one would forget about giving us a status update on loved one especially if he/she is fighting for his/her life
2. See the picture above with smiley faces - it's a rather odd change of mood because if my twin sister is in serious accident, fighting for her life.... I don't think I can be in right state of mind to be greeting people.... and I would be at hospital
3. based on your post below.... you're fictionalizing it. it is unusual way to say it especially when your twin sister just passed away.

I'm afriad I've got some sad news folks. Milli...*deep breath* Milli passed away last night. What am I going to do now without my twin sister :cry: *Sits by the tree where Milli was last. Rocks back and forth crying and muttering in Irish*

4. based on my experience with this kind of thing on various internet forums, a close family member does not usually stick around at forum when a family member is dying or in serious injury. one would be waiting at hospital and be away from forum for quite a while.
5. Your coping with your twin sister's death is unusual

But you have my deepest condolence and apology for my skepticism (assuming that this is real).

I feel same, Frisky. You have my condolence, deaflad but you'll have to forgive my skepticism about this whole thing.

148ks5c.jpg

Explanation for my skepticism
1. Red Circle - I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing where one would forget about giving us a status update on loved one especially if he/she is fighting for his/her life
2. See the picture above with smiley faces - it's a rather odd change of mood because if my twin sister is in serious accident, fighting for her life.... I don't think I can be in right state of mind to be greeting people.... and I would be at hospital
3. based on your post below.... you're fictionalizing it. it is unusual way to say it especially when your twin sister just passed away.

4. based on my experience with this kind of thing on various internet forums, a close family member does not usually stick around at forum when a family member is dying or in serious injury. one would be waiting at hospital and be away from forum for quite a while.
5. Your coping with your twin sister's death is unusual

But you have my deepest condolence and apology for my skepticism (assuming that this is real).

Ok Jiro I get what you mean. #1- I posted it then remembered I was supposed to update people. I have a bad memory. #2 I was trying to keep myself from thinking about it so I decided to go greet people in introduce yourself. #3 if you've read the posts before it and understand the way that works you'd understand the fiction in it. #4 I had Milli's laptop with me and it was a case of waiting around- hence I was on here. #5 Different people deal with death differently

I accept your apology and hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm now heading and I may not be back

Ok Jiro I get what you mean. #1- I posted it then remembered I was supposed to update people. I have a bad memory. #2 I was trying to keep myself from thinking about it so I decided to go greet people in introduce yourself. #3 if you've read the posts before it and understand the way that works you'd understand the fiction in it. #4 I had Milli's laptop with me and it was a case of waiting around- hence I was on here. #5 Different people deal with death differently

I accept your apology and hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm now heading and I may not be back

Deaflad (Joseph, that's your name right?), I am sorry that this great tragedy has befallen you and your family. There is much sorrow to be felt when experiencing the pain of a fallen one. Accept our deepest condolences that we respect your sister as much as you do.

I for one am not too familiar with Milli. I do know she was a frequent poster here on alldeaf.

Could you take a moment to share with us your thoughts?
I would like to get to know her better before I make a solemn ushering in honor of this tragic moment and express my sincere feelings for your beloved sister.

You and Milli are twins right? When where you guys born?
In Dublin, Ireland?

Which year?

Who is the older twin? ;)

What did your sister love doing?

What caused her to pass away, tragically at such a young age? You mentioned she had an accident that left her head trauma, but what happened?

:(

It must be extremely hard on your mother and father.

Kindly do let me know at your soonest convenience.

All the best, as they say in Irish, munster, (right?)
naisho

Here's a free BUMP for you and the situation!

I understand Jiro's skepticism.

I am sorry such things happen, but I was on a forum long ago when a person not only faked a death but went so far as to cut and paste a newspaper article substituting the fake name for the person who had actually been run over by a car.

Such things are not funny and they leave people suspicious.

Berry, I realize you were in touch and familiar with Milli here on the forum. What could you share with us about her personality in reality? :ty:

I like to get to know people who pass away before expressing the correct condolences, that way it's for the best.

I remember what happened before and understand skepticism; for me, I decided to just express sympathy and if I'm wrong, oh well, not gonna worry about it.

like your idea, Naisho and would like to know what your thoughts too in response, Berry.

Mods, is there any chance of deleting Milli's account as I plan to stay but I couldn't bear to be on with the constant memory of my little sister. Thankyou () all for reading

Say what?????? Unbelievable someone could make a comment such as this "if" their twin sister just died!.....But again...some people do say the weirdest things!...No compassion in this statement!...

Before we grab out our pitchforks and go on a witch hunt, let's get some facts straight alright. :(
No need to jump to conclusions.

Imagine if you were the one writing this as deaflad for a beloved family member, it must be terrible! So terrible that I couldn't bring myself to say something on the forums about it. And twice as terrible not to be believed.

PM me (ad'ers) if you need someone to discuss this issue with.

Deflad Im very sorry about the loss of Milli. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Hope you one day make it back to AD to be our friend.

Deaflad, my condolences to you and yours and I pray that you find a peace that passeth all understanding.

I'm Joseph- Milli's twin brother. I thought I should do a general thread to announce this (anyone who's been in the thread 'Little Corner (Happy Space)' may already know). Milli was in an accident on Saturday and was admitted to hospital. She had a broken wrist and severe head injury. CT scan showed a blood clot to the brain and she went to theatre. She came up from theatre ok and we waited for her to wake up. Unforunately there was too much dammage and at 5am (Our time) we turned the life support machine off. She loved being on here and made loads of friends. I thank everyone who has been so nice to her here. Mods, is there any chance of deleting Milli's account as I plan to stay but I couldn't bear to be on with the constant memory of my little sister. Thankyou :)ty:) all for reading
My sincere condolences to you in the loss of your sister. That's a tragic shock. I'll pray for you and your family.

I suggest you contact AD owner (Alex) directly via private msg. to discuss the status of Milli's account. He has final say and the authority to make changes.

You have my condolences, didn't get chance to talk much to Milli only several occassional posts we communicated. I will pray for you and your family.

yes, There was a poster who played on people's emotions. He told everyone he died and everyone was emotionally upset. It caused alot of posters not to trust anyone anymore. I am sorry about your sister, and I will pray for her family.

Back