Milli's gone

Ok Jiro I get what you mean. #1- I posted it then remembered I was supposed to update people. I have a bad memory. #2 I was trying to keep myself from thinking about it so I decided to go greet people in introduce yourself. #3 if you've read the posts before it and understand the way that works you'd understand the fiction in it. #4 I had Milli's laptop with me and it was a case of waiting around- hence I was on here. #5 Different people deal with death differently

I accept your apology and hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm now heading and I may not be back

I do apologize because the emotion is still raw from last year so you understand we have some skepticisms. Do stick around for our emotional support for you.

I am sorry about your sister and I'm shocked Milli is gone. I will keep your family in my thoughts. I also hope this isn't a sham.

But I'm also wary because a certain poster faked his death and upset everyone. I had just come back from my little Sister's wedding and found out he "died" and for some reason he was permantly banned. Turned out he faked his death.

I have a twin brother, and I cannot bear the thought of living life without him.

I am so sorry for your loss, and I hope you find strength to deal with it over time.

Best wishes.

I am the same along with other AD'ers here; I was one of the affected people with shocked faces when it happened.

On the other hand, my condolences to you and family of this tragedy :(

I feel same, Frisky. You have my condolence, deaflad but you'll have to forgive my skepticism about this whole thing.

148ks5c.jpg

Explanation for my skepticism
1. Red Circle - I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing where one would forget about giving us a status update on loved one especially if he/she is fighting for his/her life
2. See the picture above with smiley faces - it's a rather odd change of mood because if my twin sister is in serious accident, fighting for her life.... I don't think I can be in right state of mind to be greeting people.... and I would be at hospital
3. based on your post below.... you're fictionalizing it. it is unusual way to say it especially when your twin sister just passed away.

4. based on my experience with this kind of thing on various internet forums, a close family member does not usually stick around at forum when a family member is dying or in serious injury. one would be waiting at hospital and be away from forum for quite a while.
5. Your coping with your twin sister's death is unusual

But you have my deepest condolence and apology for my skepticism (assuming that this is real).

Just to let you know, it is common for people to try to keep a positive, happy thoughts when things are not doing too well. people do this because they feel it will help their loved one get better when everything is all good. It's after they pass away is when they don't feel like being in a happy spirit.

When mom was fighting cancer, we all tried to keep a positive thoughts. We meet new people, We laugh, we do anything. We really felt if she got depressed a lot, It would make it worst and she would die too quickly.

Berry, I realize you were in touch and familiar with Milli here on the forum. What could you share with us about her personality in reality? :ty:

I like to get to know people who pass away before expressing the correct condolences, that way it's for the best.

I don't know anything that cannot be gleamed from her posts in the forums and a conversation we had that is visible on my profile.

Sorry.

I am sorry for your loss. How horrible!

Oh, no, Deaflad. I am sorry that your sister had to pass away from complications and to pull the plug so early. Also, that is a very terrible accident that she had gone through. Rest in peace, Milli. I had enjoyed her post. :( I am giving you hug, Deaflad, for comfort. :hug:

Feeling sorrow. I know it's difficult to handle situations like that. Difficult to believe that somebody that known is gone. Wish strenght to those people who knew her.

I was not here last year to experience the skeptiscism of the episode before. I had Milli and Joseph as friends on here, and do not know what to think. I know I enjoyed the posts we shared with both.. and I will miss them. I hope whatever the situation that all will find comfort and healing and peace. I miss the "happy place" and our band of "misfits."

I was not here last year to experience the skeptiscism of the episode before. I had Milli and Joseph as friends on here, and do not know what to think. I know I enjoyed the posts we shared with both.. and I will miss them. I hope whatever the situation that all will find comfort and healing and peace. I miss the "happy place" and our band of "misfits."
We were fooled by one person last year and believed he was dead. It was all big joke so now u can understand why we are being careful here. I feel bad cuz at first I was not sure if I believe it or not now it is safe to say she is passed away and I want to say I am sorry for the loss and without her on here is sorely miss by many of us here on AD.

We were fooled by one person last year and believed he was dead. It was all big joke so now u can understand why we are being careful here. I feel bad cuz at first I was not sure if I believe it or not now it is safe to say she is passed away and I want to say I am sorry for the loss and without her on here is sorely miss by many of us here on AD.

Amen. :(

I understand Jiro's skepticism.

I am sorry such things happen, but I was on a forum long ago when a person not only faked a death but went so far as to cut and paste a newspaper article substituting the fake name for the person who had actually been run over by a car.

Such things are not funny and they leave people suspicious.

Agreed. And after that experience on AD last year, my skeoticism works overtime. That whole deal really had an impact on me.

However, condolences to deaflad.

I am with the others here. My deepest condolances if this isn't a hoax.

However, I did do some googling and I can't find any obituary or news article of an accident.

Back