Michael Jackson Died at the age of 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess being famous, takes a toll on people.

Babyblue,

Thriller was a great album! So was his 1979 album Off the Wall.

I think I'm going to pay tribute to Michael for the rest of the day by playing his music.

Again, may he RIP. :(

Billie Jean

It is where he introduced his famous moonwalk dance to the world for the first time.

The Jackson 5 was great as well! I remember seeing clips of him on Ed Sullivan on TV myself although they were reruns. I wasn't born until 1970, so that was before my time. Still a great talent back then!

I think I remember seeing the Jackson 5 on tv. I don't remember much about the Jackson 5 though.

Mod's Note:

Both threads have been merged.

Right now I'm listening to Beat It from Thriller. I still have this 45 which I bought when I was 11.

Yea...I remember when that was released... hearagain

Yea...I remember when that was released... hearagain

Yep. Thriller sold over a million copies.

I'm listening to MSNBC and they said LaToya Jackson came to see MJ and was sobbing. What a loss this will be for the entire Jackson family let alone the music industry.

Billie Jean

It is where he introduced his famous moonwalk dance to the world for the first time.

My nephews' R&B and funk band does an oldies set. They still cover Billie Jean. Heard them play it just a week ago.

i guess it is bad week of course sad week sighs

first Ed M
2nd Farrah
3rd MJ

oh boy sighs

Wowie

Farrah Fawcett has died then another famous legend MJ has died too. Yep, It's sad.

I remember both MJ and FF in 80's show.

I have MJ CD music as well as his sister Janet Jackson too, I've been to JJ concert few times back then.
I liked some MJ songs.

He had so many plastic surgery on his face before, his face used to looks better and natural when he was young.

Well, Goodbye to both MJ and FF will have rest in peace.

Last edited:
RIP Ed, Farrah and Michael this week....... Good old memories of them in old days!!!!!

My nephews' R&B and funk band does an oldies set. They still cover Billie Jean. Heard them play it just a week ago.

Billie Jean is a great song. I still remember the video. I couldn't see it, but I was told that when MJ did his moondance, the ground underneath his feet would light up which was amazing given the kind of technology that was available back then. Those were the early days of music videos and MJ had a wonderful talent for making them memorable.

I'll never forget one of my girlfriends and how she used to watch the Thriller video on MTV every time it came on. That was the first and only video of its' kind back then.

I am not amused by the jokes about Michael Jackson. We have lost an amazing human being despite accusations made about him over the years. If most people had even an ounce of generosity he had the world would be a much better place. In death he should be remembered for his musical genius and the foundations his name built to save or change the lives of millions. I am truly saddened by this. R.I.P Michael you are the True King of Pop.

I've always wished that I could see MJ and Janet Jackson dance. I've heard that Janet was especially good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back