Michael Jackson Died at the age of 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well....life moves on.

Yep. Thriller sold over a million copies.

I'm listening to MSNBC and they said LaToya Jackson came to see MJ and was sobbing. What a loss this will be for the entire Jackson family let alone the music industry.

Actually the song Thriller has sold more than 100 millions copies which is the most selling album in our history.

Actually the song Thriller has sold more than 100 millions copies which is the most selling album in our history.

Same difference. That's alot of copies no matter which way you look at it.

I am not amused by the jokes about Michael Jackson. We have lost an amazing human being despite accusations made about him over the years. If most people had even an ounce of generosity he had the world would be a much better place. In death he should be remembered for his musical genius and the foundations his name built to save or change the lives of millions. I am truly saddened by this. R.I.P Michael you are the True King of Pop.

One of my friend's FB status says "I wish people would just give this man at least one day of dignity without all the nasty jokes."

Someone commented on it saying " two white women died today."

Geez!

One of my friend's FB status says "I wish people would just give this man at least one day of dignity without all the nasty jokes."

Someone commented on it saying " two white women died today."

Geez!

That's cruel.

I haven't been pleased with what I've been hearing on the cable news networks. All they keep talking about are the lawsuits MJ had, child molestations, etc. What a nice way to offer respect to someone who just died. :roll:

If you're ever rich and famous, I hope people won't say the same thing about you when you die. :roll:

Don't wanna be rich and famous. Just well off and comfortable. I'll say it again, life moves on.

These things is cauing my internet to crash every two minutes :mad2: but damn, other hoaxes are causing a uproar which is Jeff Goldblum, which is not true.

These things is cauing my internet to crash every two minutes :mad2: but damn, other hoaxes are causing a uproar which is Jeff Goldblum, which is not true.

Me too!!! about five mins ago... lost Internet three times!! Grrrr!

I know..someone posted on FB that he had died as well. I was like "NO way!"

How did Jeff Goldblum get involved? I had aim problems earlier it said, time connection or something ugh! Now, its working whew!

Exactly. I don't approve of his actions at all, but I do love his music. I don't really care for the music he made in the 90s or today, but everything from the 70s and 80s was brilliant.

Agreed, I was a huge fan of MJ back in the 80's, very talented musician and dancer, loved every one of his songs especially "Billie Jean", "Beat It" and "Thriller"

I was pretty shocked on the news of MJ, may he rest in peace and may his music live on forever.

I am not amused by the jokes about Michael Jackson. We have lost an amazing human being despite accusations made about him over the years. If most people had even an ounce of generosity he had the world would be a much better place. In death he should be remembered for his musical genius and the foundations his name built to save or change the lives of millions. I am truly saddened by this. R.I.P Michael you are the True King of Pop.

Well said, Candybrowneyes, well said.

Twitter Spreads Fake Celebrity Death News | NBC Washington

You can't tell who's a real live celebrity on Twitter.

You can't tell who's a dead one, either.

As news of the (real, confirmed) deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson swept the blogosphere on Thursday, so did unconfirmed rumors that Harrison Ford had gone missing from his yacht and Jeff Goldblum had fallen off a cliff in New Zealand.

Unlikely, since both actors were filming a movie in New York this week.

Internet gossips are also claiming that Matt Damon died in a plane crash or a car crash, depending on whom you ask. (Why not make it a car crashing into a plane while you're at it?)

Twitter is trying to combat the problem of celebrity fakesters with so-called "verified accounts," for which the message-broadcasting startups claims to have taken some steps to identify the account owner. Some tech experts question whether this is really possible.

But what we really need on Twitter are verified tweets. The startup's users eagerly rebroadcast -- or "retweet" -- juicy tidbits sent by their friends.

The good news: While Twitterers rarely factcheck before they tweet, they do rapidly work to debunk hoaxes.

The bad news: Some people will believe anything they read. For that, don't blame Twitter. Blame human nature

SICK PEOPLE!!!

What is the difference and why? Would MJ's lupus problem causes his cardiac arrest?

It was never confirmed that he had lupus. It was rumored in the 1980's that he was suffering from lupus but it went into remission. This is about the same time that he came out regarding his vitiligo. Some of the measures he was taking to protect his health regarding the vitiligo caused rumors of his having lupus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back