Men's Colognes

i can't stand colognes... my brother uses axe and tag and whenever he leaves the house i go through the house with air freshener lol...

men?? why whine? simple to use motor oil.. it's lasted long..

that's what men are for? hehe :bump:

:snickers: lol jk

gnarlydorkette said:
perfume.gif

:rofl: I still have this exactly tiny bottle unused in my bedroom that my dad gave me when I was 12 years old!! :rofl:

Cookie Monster said:
As of now, Chris and I love Antonio Banderas' line of cologne for both men and women. :: swoons ::
:shock: Antonio Banderas got a line of cologne now??? I GONNA check that out! He makes me melts awaaaaaaaaaay....

Nesmuth said:
I was told that fresh armpit sweat smell would do more wonders to catch yourself a gal than these man made connoctions they sell in tiny fancy bottles.

Richard
Smell of armpits' BO??? YIKES, You were told wrongo!

What about that Armani after shave and lotion?

It's my hubby's favorite... It stay smell longer but it's not cheap... :Ohno:

He has it from me for birthday gift or christmas gift every year... as long as he is happy with it.

Nancy said:
Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but....

why do some women's perfume/cologne are so tiny, yet soooo expensive?? Hopefully anyone can answer that one for me! :)

Because if you purchase a tiny "vat" of perfume, it is likely that it is much more pure and (I think) has less alcohol in it. So, it smells more pure and lasts much longer than a bigger spray vat.

Cookie Monster said:
Ohhhh Kootchie, you have that wonderful cologne that I love so much!!

Which one was it that you liked?

- Le Male, by Jean Paul Gaultier
- Eau d'Issey Miyake Pour Homme, by Issey Miyake
- Diesel Plus Plus, by Diesel
- Lacoste Booster
- Lacoste Red

Cookie Monster said:
Ohhhh Kootchie, you have that wonderful cologne that I love so much!!

Been sniffing him too much? :laugh2:

My favorite cologne on men is Drakkar Oh my goodness The smell makes my mouth watering. Few of my ex boyfriends uses that type of cologne. :mrgreen:

I don't know about other colognes. I guess it depends how good they smell. ;)

I used to wear Givenchy, very strong men's cologne and my classmates told me, "Pete, take it easy!" Then I had sinus surgery and couldn't wear it anymore. In fact, I couldn't wear anything with scent for years, not even Old Spice or scented antiperspirants! Cigarette smoke would leave me sick for the rest of the day. Now, I can wear scented antis, though still prefer unscenteds. Otherwise, I wear Jovan Musk, which is good.

Joop (pronounced "Yelp") is really good...it turns me on, but why do I need to turn myself on to myself :ugh: ...so I don't wear it.

Oh yes Cheri I love sniffing Kewtchie!! He smells gewd and gives gewd hugs!! The fact he's a glutton for punishment is perfect, I love giving him wet willies and seeing him scowl at me... :nana: *mwahs Kewtchie!*

Eau d'Issey Miyake Pour Homme, by Issey Miyake

That's the one!! I can't wait to see you again Kewtchie and sniff you!!

Calvin Klein is a good brand and won't fade away as quick as the cheaper brands. I suppose the more you put on, the longer it will last. I put mine on rather generously and people say they can still smell it on me several hours later; especially if it gets on the clothes like on the collar....

i wear Kirra Cologne. u can find it at Pac Sun or maybe other surf shops. my gf loves it. when she had my jean jacket, when the cologne would wear off it she would come over and spray my cologne on the jacket so it would smell like me again.

B0000C0Z7C.01-A25KIWHKJ4XPZ._AA160_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cookie Monster said:
Oh yes Cheri I love sniffing Kewtchie!! He smells gewd and gives gewd hugs!! The fact he's a glutton for punishment is perfect, I love giving him wet willies and seeing him scowl at me... :nana: *mwahs Kewtchie!*

That's the one!! I can't wait to see you again Kewtchie and sniff you!!

:fart: Maybe this will be my solution to keep you away from me. Heh heh.

best is CURVES.. for MEN gold kind that last ALL DAY! it turns me on when i smell on my boyfriend or aspen colone either way

CandGLoveMad said:
best is CURVES.. for MEN gold kind that last ALL DAY! it turns me on when i smell on my boyfriend or aspen colone either way
I've got Curves. I also like Axe. It's not exactly cologne, but it does smell good. I'm not really crazy for cologne because of how strong it smells.

Back