Mcdonalds wont fully accommodate Deaf needs

Never drink water in Mexcio !My husband and I have been there few times..
We always drink bottle of water. That is only best way. But vegetables or others.. be careful. They can make u feel nasuas. But, never happened to us. Depends on where you stay at.

FDA is not great job. They didn't tried hard work their ass off ! .:ugh3:

M-:afro:

Who fault to pass this shit? It was first Bush that adopted in 1990.

FDA isn't help for us and screw on them.

I worked in food places before..Burger King, Steak N Shake and country club here and they do follow FDA laws and if hambugrer get old in a box, throw it out and lose money.. its regluations.. i know it can lose a profit but have to bec of fdas law and can bring sickness to people

Who fault to pass this shit? It was first Bush that adopted in 1990.

FDA isn't help for us and screw on them.

oop... Ignore my first sentence but it was ADA.

Why don't you try wearing a pin that says, 'I read lips'? Maybe that will help you or if it says, "I am deaf" or whatever you prefer. Sometimes that can help. I was told you can get a pin kit at a crafts store to make one for yourself.

I know that I have to deal with people who are like, 'never mind' or just plain grumpy people. Some days are not good days. Some days are great days.

Maybe it really wasn't the place you should have been. Keep looking for something else, and you may find a better opportunity for you. They are out there. Keep looking. Ignore McDonald's.

Maybe it really wasn't the place you should have been. Keep looking for something else, and you may find a better opportunity for you. They are out there. Keep looking. Ignore McDonald's.

Yeah man, ingore McDonald's... but remember, you are not alone - I am currently employed with the McDonald's Pty Ltd in AUstralia and I am one of the crew staff and the only deaf in the area where I live, I have been working there for nearly three years, whenever I hit the dining room to do some cleaning, I watch around these people around me, If someone wants to talk to me, I tell them I am deaf, some people said to me Never mind, but it was very rare, lucky I can lip read well, once I didn't understand what the person wanted, I directed them in the wrong path, and never again.

Not one of the staff at the workplace can sign, they all mostly write down what they want to talk, but mostly asks me to do something, but they can mime a bit easily, which I got used to the staff I knew. I wanted to quit like you did, but I need to find a better job first before I make a move with the boss, but my boss is currently suspended for unknown reason, which settles me a bit so it is all good for now though.

Best of luck for the search of a new job, Cheers.

J - :afro:

Back