McCain Supporters Rescued Flags From Obama Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Republicans would do anything to trash Obama's image...

Yeah...are these the people we want in the White House? They are already lying to the American Public. And its only going to get worse.

It's not an attack. I'm asking you where you've been the past 8 years.

Perhaps you don't follow politics as closely as I do, which is understandable.

I didn't call you anything. I'm asking you why you think the Republicans are victims when they have always been perpetrators?

Well, I don't buy it but, since you want my respect...

First off, I never think both republic and democrat people as victims or perpetrators. I really don't.

I don't really remember where I'd been in eight years ago; but I only remembered I was not over eighteen of the age yet (I was only fourteen years old) and I didn't vote Al Gore through I wanted to. I didn't bother to watch news or newspapers since I was too busy with my homeworks and do stuff at classes when I was a freshman.

NOW, are you satisfied yet?

Last edited:
Well, I don't buy it but, since you want my respect...

First off, I never think both republic and democrat people as victims or perpetrators. I really don't.

I don't really remember where I'd been in eight years ago; but I only remembered I was not over eighteen of the age yet (I was only fourteen years old) and I didn't vote Al gore through I wanted to. I didn't bother to watch news or newspapers since I was too busy with my homeworks and do stuff at classes when I was a freshman.

NOW, are you satisfied yet?

I don't want or need your respect.

I just want you to understand where I am coming from.

And thank you for explaining where you were 8 years ago. I was 18 years old in 2000 and I made the foolish mistake of voting for Ralph Nader over Al Gore. I regret it but I have spent the last few years identifying with the Democrats as they attempt to appeal to folks left of center.

Yeah...are these the people we want in the White House? They are already lying to the American Public. And its only going to get worse.

I want them in federal prison and nowhere near the White House.

And thank you for explaining where you were 8 years ago. I was 18 years old in 2000 and I made the foolish mistake of voting for Ralph Nader over Al Gore. I regret it but I have spent the last few years identifying with the Democrats as they attempt to appeal to folks left of center.

Okay.

I think it was not big deal to make mistake since you are 1 person to get 1 vote because election use electoral college and measured on state if they get big votes on whoever of president that run and your state is blue in 2000, correct me if I'm wrong.

If it's count on popular vote the would be more serious if people make mistake to vote it.

2000 US election is very nightmare, I was expected that FL supposed to be blue state but nothing is happen, that sad, also damn to Jeb Bush for cheat on election.

Actually, that's not quite the case here. There's no comparison.

McCain dug his own grave when he chose Palin.
Yep! He picked what he thought would be a MILF, but failed. ;)

Where have you been the past 8 years?

Do you remember when John Kerry was swift-boated by Republicans?

How about when the media torpedoed Howard Dean's chances by harping on that speech of his?

What about in 2000, when the Florida Supreme Court, dominated by Republicans, gave the election to G.W Bush?

Hello? Republicans have more shit and blood on their hands than Democrats will ever have.

Yes, I'm a bitter Democrat and yes, I'm going to call out people who cry that the Republican party is a "victim" here. It's about damn time that they were the victims for once!

I'm a proud to be a Republican. I don't considered myself a victim. I have many friends who are Republicans around here. They don't think they are the victims. (Mod's Edit: Words edited out)

Oh, yeah, remember, LBJ? He was a Texan and Democrat. Many troops in Vietnam died under LBJ's terms than Bush does.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a proud to be a Republican. I don't considered myself a victim. I have many friends who are Republicans around here. They don't think they are the victims. (Mod's Edit: Words edited out)

Oh, yeah, remember, LBJ? He was a Texan and Democrat. Many troops in Vietnam died under LBJ's terms than Bush does.

lots of wars are started by democrats (clinton, kennedy/lbj, ww2 with roosevelt etc etc,

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a proud to be a Republican. I don't considered myself a victim.

You're proud to support a bunch of lying, cheating scumbags? Do you want a gold medal for that or something?

What else, ya liberal jackass yankee?

What are you? Why don't you tell me what you are? Go ahead, inflate that tiny Texas ego of yours if you have to. Lord knows, that's not the only area you're lacking in.

No, because I'm not as old and bitter as you are. I don't care about LBJ either. G.W Bush is more recent.

lots of wars are started by democrats (clinton, kennedy/lbj, ww2 with roosevelt etc etc,

Not Clinton, I don't think he start war in 1993-2001.

FDR is Democrat and it cost lot of more thousand solider died in WWII than in either Vietnam and Iraq I/II.

FDR is Democrat and it cost lot of more thousand solider died in WWII than in either Vietnam and Iraq I/II.

lol that's to be expected since it's a.... WORLD war lol

Bosnia War, Somalia, ummm..... i think that's it.

For Bosnia War, Bill Clinton doesn't send troopers to there, it wasn't part of US issue.

For Somalia Civil War, you means? then maybe but not widely as Iraq war does.

Does Ronald Reagen has start war during when he was in office? I don't think that Iraq-Iran war was counted because of not part with US's involvement.

You cannot compare WWII to Korea, Iraq, Desert Storm, or Vietnam.:roll:

You cannot compare WWII to Korea, Iraq, Desert Storm, or Vietnam.:roll:

Yup agreed, WWII was VERY big war, that worse than any other war.

In WWII, it around 418,000 US soldiers died, compared to closer to 59,000 in Vietnam war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back