McCain Supporters Rescued Flags From Obama Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accord the title of the thread "McCain Supporters Rescued Flags From Obama Rally"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Why can´t they speak out of their own word how much they love America and prove that they are patriot instead of use material things to prove that they are patriotic.

Obama do not need material things to prove that he is a patriot but his own word...

Hi Reba. :wave: Good post as usual.
I agree that we are not touching on the issues that really matter, and our energy could be better used in distributing pamplets for the candidate of our choice, Grandpa Simpson or Urkel. But that's just my opinion. :P
:wave:

Fox News is well known to have a conservative bias. It is not the definitive truth. It is colored with the conservative perspective.
Other networks are well known for having a liberal bias and liberal perspective, and they outnumber Fox. So? As long was we are aware the bias is there, we can do some sifting and digging of our own.

Other networks are well known for having a liberal bias and liberal perspective, and they outnumber Fox. So? As long was we are aware the bias is there, we can do some sifting and digging of our own.
True. And at least Fox News didn't use their head opinion guys as anchors like MSNBC did with Kieth Olbermann and Chris Matthews. If Fox did that with Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly, we would never hear the end of it. At least MSNBC finally decided that was a bad idea and scaled them back to doing just commentary, but it doesn't take a Ph.D. in journalism to know such an arrangement won't turn out well.

Anyway, Fox News is biased to the right, but I don't think it's more biased than any other news network. I think people are just used to the liberal bias in the old media so Fox really stands out.

Fox news channel has been since 1996 but has been on local channel in mid 1980's since ABC, NBC and CBS has been here in before 1950's.

Pity, you don't realize that NBC own FOX. Well, it's more like it's own by General Electric. HAHA

Pity, you don't realize that NBC own FOX. Well, it's more like it's own by General Electric. HAHA

Incorrect, Fox news is owned by News Corporation since NBC is owned by GE.

Okay, since you saying it's from News Corpration. Why on earth, it's from Australia? :hmm:

Fox news could do different thing on their own when associate with America, not with other countries, every different name of news that run under same owner are doing different way.

I DO NOT say like that. :roll:

You need find on your own, not going explain more, research about News Corp.

I know that Fox news has nothing with joint of Bush Administration, quit assume about what I said.

I didn't said that you did. I believe Brad told so. *shurg*

Exactly. But one has to first be aware. That was the purpose of identifying Fox's bias. To make the poster aware, in order that they may take that into account.

Exactly. But one has to first be aware. That was the purpose of identifying Fox's bias. To make the poster aware, in order that they may take that into account.
That's fine as long as everyone is also aware of the other networks' liberal bias. :)

That's fine as long as everyone is also aware of the other networks' liberal bias. :)

You'll have to dig harder to find that bias.

The majority of networks are owned by conservatives, not liberals.

Even CNN has gotten more conservative over the years.

Pinky,

I agree with most posts about FOX news. Yes FOX is not neutral on both sides.

That´s why I don´t read FOX news.

I like to read neutral online newspapers because its about both sides, not one side is MSNBC, BBC World and Welle-German... Sometimes I read US newspaper - Washington... sometimes CNN, not really always.. depend my judgement.

what you wrote about newspaper - Washington.....
I always let first start on screen "Washingtonpost.com" my laptop. I love read it, much better than another newspaper Arizona or ...

I'm pretty sure you'll keep then informed.:P
I really don't have the time. I can't keep up with all the threads anymore. My visits will be briefer, and further between.

You'll have to dig harder to find that bias.

The majority of networks are owned by conservatives, not liberals.

Even CNN has gotten more conservative over the years.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks, I needed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back