McCain Picks Palin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R. Reagan was almost 78 years old when his second term ended; he didn't die in office.

JFK was only 46 when he was killed, and Abraham Lincoln was only 56. Their relative youth didn't guarantee full terms.

FDR was 63 years old when he died of natural causes, and William Henry Harrison was 68 years old when he died of natural causes.

The point is, you never know when your time is up. Old or young, the President could die or become incapacitated at any time, any age.

There were some presidents who served for periods without vice presidents, so we also have to consider who is next in line in that scenario.

There are all kinds of "what ifs" in life that can happen; no one can predict what will happen.

I'm just throwing this out there. This is not "for" or "against" anyone; just food for thought.

Longevity has increased significantly since Lincoln's time. JFK was assassinated, he didn't die of natural causes. Reagan did not have a history of 4 cancer diagnoses. FDR's age at death was typical for the period, and neither he nor William Henry Harrison had just been elected to a 4 year office at the time of death.

Yes I know that but if you continue to read below:

Afterall it could come back and bite her on the a**!

Poor choice? More like bad choice! Afterall when she was giving her speech in Dayton, Ohio, I noticed that McCain was looking at her....."headlights". I thought it was ironic that he would choose a former model who bears a resemblance to his first wife whom he divorced.

We need to protect the environment because we are doing a good job in killing ourselves!

Actually I would pick T. Boone Pickens for Secretary of Energy.

Just like the game "Pac Man" who incidentally lost his popularity in the 80's. Watch out for Pinky the ghost--she would get you! :giggle:

:laugh2:I was attempting to remain civil with my use of poor. Actually I agree with you and would even go one step farther...she is actually the worst possible choice he could have made.

And, it could come back to bite us all in the ass. The issue is not if this cop needed to be taken off the force. The issue is the way in which it was accomplished. Last I heard, we do have due process in this country.

I think we need to nickname the "We're scared of Obama team for no good reason" duo, Pinky and the No-Brain.:giggle:

I'm not trying to convert you at all, Pacman. I'm trying to get you to educate yourself on the issues. Now you know what it meant by the phrase "low-information voter.":roll:

Well, sometime, you may learn something that may be misled. It may be anyone's word. It could be puppet. It could be their penis who really command it.

We know no truth - nobody. So, any report or blogger or research add few precent to guess up.

I'll like to stick with general information what I want to listen the bull who get nasty thing out of stomach and bury with dirty on it and hope for cowboy to step on it without know.

I may not be for Palin's views and dont agree with them but I do not see why having a child with special needs should be a reason for preventing someone taking the opportunity to run for office.

Nor should they be using him as a poster child to garner votes of sympathy. Now there's a good mother for you!:roll:

Well, sometime, you may learn something that may be misled. It may be anyone's word. It could be puppet. It could be their penis who really command it.

We know no truth - nobody. So, any report or blogger or research add few precent to guess up.

I'll like to stick with general information what I want to listen the bull who get nasty thing out of stomach and bury with dirty on it and hope for cowboy to step on it without know.

But at least you are attempting to gain at least general information. (Mod's Edit - comment removed - unnecessary)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup, got agree with you.

I have rights to not trust and criticize against Obama because of some ADers bashed on McCain as well.

Jillio is supposed not state about encourage me to read his website, I had been done with in few days ago and not interest in him, it cause me to stir up with her, I was very unpleasant to read her post about make me to check on him, she has lost my respect and ask her to knock it off.

I'm not let something to be brainwashed, I rather to have Kucinich or Edwards to run the democrat president, that how I'm trust on them so more.

You don't know how respect my opinion, let me say again, THAT'S MY OPINION, PERIOD.

If you call people terrorist because of their name then you do not have the R of Respect. So please dont suddenly become the protector of respect :)

I doubt it... outlaw abortion is not good approach.

A lot people are looking at three trimester cycle of pregnancy. Republican and many people are not favor of born and kill method. That happens in third trimester (final cycle). Almost full term baby, woman give birth then doctor smash the head. That is a sensitive to many people.

The question is... if you have unwanted pregnancy... why not do it right away in 1st or 2nd trimester? Why wait until third? You have 40 weeks to decide to keep or get rid of the baby?

That the question of why wait so long to decide if it was a rape or incest.

I am just voicing point of views in various aspect.

Women ADERS... please share your thoughts of how long it should take to decide to proceed abortion? Should we encourage quicker decision as 6 month term cap? Or should wait until full term 9 months to decide?

I am very curious about the waiting period to decide.

I personally think elective abortions should be limited to the first trimester, except in the case of a threat to the life of mother and/or fetus.

If you call people terrorist because of their name then you do not have the R of Respect. So please dont suddenly become the protector of respect :)

There's some people who rumored and bash on McCain, I have bash it back on Obama, make fair for sure.

There's some people who rumored and bash on McCain, I have bash it back on Obama, make fair for sure.

Then bash his policies with an intelligent discussion, not with your prejudiced view point. Try using fact for a change.

That was the very same argument terrorists used for attacking America. "They hurt us so we are going to be sure we will hurt them too . Its fair for sure" , they said.

Do you think they were right?

Like Senator Obama, Governor Palin is against gay marriage. She is not against gay rights.

Hmmmm.....can you point me to where exactly Obama has stated that he is against gay marraige?

Being agianst gay unions that provide partners with the same benefits that a heterosexual couple have is indeed, being against gay rights.

I'm going ignore you after that and you had lost my respect.

Good luck with your election, you don't know how respect to people's concern, that it and argument couldn't be stopped.

Additional, I rather not make completely explain after happened in other thread because you keep make more debate and you aren't perfect person who know about everything, time for to knock it off.

Good. We will be able to get back to a discussion with some substance.

Pinky, drilling for oil in Alaska or anywhere else in America won't do anything for the price of gas. It is a well known fact that it would take over 10 years to make any affect on the current market price, if any at all. It's just an empty hollow issue people talk about when they want you to focus on things other than the mistakes they are making.

I think that some of the reason people here are getting frustrated is that you seem to be misinformed about a lot of things. I would encourage you and anyone to research both sides of an issue before defending it so strongly. It is best for everyone that way.

As for energy, our options are running out. We need to cut our dependence on foreign oil but destroying our natural landscape is not the answer.
Yep. I agree here. Bush is an oilman and Mc Cain wanna be alike him, more power to them to control and trap us for many more years. No more, time for us to change and do something instead of us depend on Bush/McCain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back