Mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA

They spent sometime in Syria and Saidi.They brazenly making barrel bombs in garage they knew nobody would say anything America Britain we don't want get involved if seeing abnormal behaviour nobody wants be nosey Parker.How would you word it to cops er got couple of Muslim neighbours they spend a lot of time in garage I sure they making bombs..the cops laugh at you call you racist

Yes, like a guy who reported female physically abuse at him, cops would laugh so hard.

I think Donald Trump can help us to remove bad people on this country, I know it is not easy, but with social security, FBI/CIA can eliminate terrorists/gangsters people out of United States of America. Talking about mental illness, that is one difficult task to handle with.

I would not be surprised that the anti-Muslim attitude that is rampant in the US is causing some Muslims to fight back in this way.

Then if they fighting back they terrorists.Instead of fighting back as you seem to expect them to do Would it be decent thing for imams come out show America they to think radalizin young people to do these horrors so wrong and give us Suria from Koran where it says it

I would not be surprised that the anti-Muslim attitude that is rampant in the US is causing some Muslims to fight back in this way.
It's the other way around. Muslim terror attacks in the US are causing anti-Muslim attitudes in some people. It's the Americans who want to fight back against Muslim attacks.

It's the other way around. Muslim terror attacks in the US are causing anti-Muslim attitudes in some people. It's the Americans who want to fight back against Muslim attacks.

Catch-22

Yes, like a guy who reported female physically abuse at him, cops would laugh so hard.

I think Donald Trump can help us to remove bad people on this country, I know it is not easy, but with social security, FBI/CIA can eliminate terrorists/gangsters people out of United States of America. Talking about mental illness, that is one difficult task to handle with.

I read about that this morning but it woman pretending to be a guy.
Yep cops laugh at you and not enough cops go round.in my county in uk they closed so many cop shops only 3 stations left We all been told not to do 999 call for burgerlers so sending cop out for serspicious behaviour not going to happenWe do have community cops who got no powers of arrest tazer handcuffs and often 18yr old waiting for training
bit miffed some brainless member of your government said Brits just secondary hardly doing anything well enough came back in body bags.This twat should look one of the many pilots family and say that put in little room with some squadies

Defiantly happening in Europe..I was surprised to find out how many terror attacks Russia have mostly aimed at children.Called black widows and they forced into suicide vest..
I got Koran out lastnight I read it a few times in past and would be helpful if imams came on tv explain for example one of the many verses refers to rabbis and Jews as having soul of monkey and to kill them.Imams say get it in context well come on moderate Muslims tell us explain the context

So much for strict on gun control in California and still several mass shooting in there.

2 states seem like safe and well-bore state.

Well-bore??? And which two States?

I'm curious about a few things. :hmm:

The killer wife was a little old (in her culture) to be a first-time bride. Also, she was already radicalized before meeting her killer husband. I wonder if she was married before to another radical who died "in action." That would make her one of those black widow terrorists.

Did the grandparents of their baby really not know something was brew? When the couple dropped off the baby with grandma, what story did they tell her for the reason they had to make such a quick stop? Was the wife already wearing her tactical outfit? There wasn't much time that transpired from when the husband left the party, picked up the wife and weapons, get dressed, pack up the baby, drive to the grandparents house, and drop off the baby.

Were there GoPros that were dropped off with someone for distribution?

Why no pictures of the wife? She moved to the USA on a passport and was on file for her bridal visa. Surely they have a picture of her.

OK, this is strange.

I am right now viewing on Foxnews, live coverage of media swarming thru the family apartment of the terrorists. There's a mob of reporters and videographers tromping thru the house, touching and photographing stuff.

I sure hope authorities were thru gathering evidence from there! :shock:

Well.....
Ita good to know these were blue eyed white southern cross devils.....
As

Islam being the religion of peace would never have adherents that would do such acts, as the mantra we state states it verey well.
Islam iis a religion of peace, not all muslems are......
Yawn

Now to the real world.

Expect more allot more of these attacks...

As thousandz and thousands and thousands and thousands of these people are not just let in,but flown in...

It all makes sense in A strange way....

It does

On our news about hour ago she got page somewhere on net paying alegense to Palestine flag or Islamic flag just before this tradgic incident happened..What is gained by killing handicapped people

On our news about hour ago she got page somewhere on net paying alegense to Palestine flag or Islamic flag just before this tradgic incident happened..What is gained by killing handicapped people
Terror of course....

Back