Mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA

Media frenzy in that house.News says America do not have many radicalised Muslims hmm I think the fbi do bit more home work

On our news about hour ago she got page somewhere on net paying alegense to Palestine flag or Islamic flag just before this tradgic incident happened..What is gained by killing handicapped people

They killed his co-workers, not the handicapped people who used the facility.

Yes, like a guy who reported female physically abuse at him, cops would laugh so hard.

I think Donald Trump can help us to remove bad people on this country, I know it is not easy, but with social security, FBI/CIA can eliminate terrorists/gangsters people out of United States of America. Talking about mental illness, that is one difficult task to handle with.

I wish we could remove Donald Trump from this country !

@ Reba , I been thinking that too why hasn't been any photo of the terrorist wife , she had passport so there has to been a photo on that. I really don't believe the family were totally in the dark about what the 2 terrorists were planning to do.

Now I've heard everything.

The Farook family lawyer, on live TV, has just now described the Farook garage as his "man cave." Sure, every guy builds bombs in his man cave. :roll:

Now the lawyers have described killer wife as a "typical housewife."

Now we need to look out for typical housewives. :ugh3:

Yep. This attack was terrorism.

What's scary is that neither of them was on any watch list or under any kind of surveillance. How many more are like that? :hmm:

What's scary is our fearless leader won't call it what it is....Islamic Terrorism. It wasn't random work place violence but a terrorist attack. I don't know how this country expects to defeat terrorism on any front if we can't call it for what it is....I don't doubt that more will be coming.

Laura

Now I've heard everything.

The Farook family lawyer, on live TV, has just now described the Farook garage as his "man cave." Sure, every guy builds bombs in his man cave. :roll:

I think the police better keep an eye on the lawyer if he think making bombs is what every guy does in his ' man cave' . I have never seen a "typical housewife " go out and commit mass murder . I always see my neighbor who is a married woman at her kitchen sink washing dishes.

What's scary is our fearless leader won't call it what it is....Islamic Terrorism. It wasn't random work place violence but a terrorist attack. I don't know how this country expects to defeat terrorism on any front if we can't call it for what it is....I don't doubt that more will be coming.

Laura
The FBI announced that it was an act of terror, so I guess they're finally accepting that for this incident.

Now that this has been classified as a terrorist attack, what does the President say?

***crickets chirping***

I think it was it good too air things in public you never know one word can change lives just my husband listening radio sys someone genuinely thinks queen be going there soon
Putting boots on the ground that difficult America trained units of Iraqi troops and they run away
Going to be many tragic events until we all join arrange proper bombing raids

OK, this is strange.

I am right now viewing on Foxnews, live coverage of media swarming thru the family apartment of the terrorists. There's a mob of reporters and videographers tromping thru the house, touching and photographing stuff.

I sure hope authorities were thru gathering evidence from there! :shock:

I saw this on the news and the it was reported that this was no longer a crime scene so the landlord let people and reporters in to see the apartment . The landlord had just done work on the apartment before renting it out to the mass shooters , UGH ! Now look at the place there are holes all over place the whole side of the house been cut out, I wonder if his insurance will cover this .
This news report has a photo of the mass shooter wife

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...s-life-story-remains-a-mysteryjj-579846723652

As for me I'll pack some serious heat. I'll have a chance right? :D

Now that this has been classified as a terrorist attack, what does the President say?

***crickets chirping***

Nothing yet?

He sure was quick to jump on the gun control statement when this shooting first happened. Now that it's been declared a terrorist act he has nothing to say?

Isn't supposed to reassure us, express sympathy for the victims, show some anger at ISIS or something?

Back