Marleen Martin's facial expression

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
She got tired of audience people were bothering her.

Attachments

• marleen.jpg
    marleen.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 226
or is she signing about the sun? or so? maybe not getting tired of audice.. probally using the proper ASL :D

im seeing a *4* or looks like she was answering someone's question and the number 4 came up OR a sign * finish* or she did look at someone with a questionable look. So where did this comment come from??? i curious too...

looks like Marlee was signing the nbr 4 to me *shrugs* i never liked her :thumbd: to Marlee Matlin!

I don't think she tired of people who bother her because its not her face expression. If some people bother her, can she yelling/angry at everyone? She can't because she is a Deaf celebrity.
She signed "4" for .... 4 o'clock? or 4 seats available in bus? or ask someone "4" correct? or 4 days? or other reasons that we don't know.

Like what racheleggert asking you " Are you sure? Where did that picture come from? What is the source?"

With that look on her face it's likely she was saying "FINISHED". I give her a 6.5 on the pride scale.

Rich

Last edited:
Nesmuth said:
With that look on her face it's likely she was saying "FINISHED". I give her a 6.5 on the pride scale.

Rich

:gpost:

I like your scale!

maybe she talk and signs same time say FOUR but not sure.. where u get this from???

I think she is trying to catch somebody's telling her in the far way.. and what more the people is on her way and she couldn't catch really well..

perhaps she's trying to say "everyone watch me!" or the "sun is shining."
"flashbulb" of the cameras bothering her or something...or that she's "leaving." we will never know until we ask those first hand witnesses or HER. :dunno:

Sabby,
Everyone here have been asking you, where did you get that picture, what is the source? We all do want to know.

Hmm..dunno what she may have been saying in that photo -- still, I've met her a few times in the past and on every encounter, I've always seen her bitchy side. She's always been a bitch and rude to people who were trying to talk to her or something else. :roll:

racheleggert said:
Are you sure? Where did that picture come from? What is the source?

I am not sure, what the source was? The Deaf couple took a picture of her when she was visited in her hometown in Chicago.

I got an email from a friend of mine in Florida. She did not know exactly why Marleen was pissed off. She looked like "finish" in her sign language. The audience may annoyed her in the crowd.

If I were in her shoes, I may feel that way. I did not like to be in the spotlight or harrassment from the people for the autograph or took the pictures of me.

Richard is correct in his perpsective in that picture.

Last edited:
It dont look like shes pissed off at all..she is just squinting from the sun and signing number 4 to somebody that she may be answering to...dont know why you think she is pissed off?? When the sun gets in your eyes, you gonna look like that, trying to shield your eyes from the sun..heh!

What the heck?! Marlee is just like any other actor/actress out there -- the public perception of them is skewed. Sometimes they're your best friend for the day and really cool and chat it up, and other times they're the biggest, stuck up person on the planet. I know she has a nice personality and sometimes people misunderstand her as an arrogant person.

In any case, there's nothing about the photo that shows that she's being mean to anyone. There's NO WAY to know what she's saying or in the process of saying UNLESS YOU WERE THERE! She looks like she's saying "whaaa?" to someone off-camera. You can't see her thumb from this angle and you can't capture the motion of the "what" sign.

The paparazzi always get hundreds of pictures of famous people doing normal things but with the right lighting, angle, and moment, they capture them in questionable positions and sell those pictures for thousands of dollars. This looks NOT REMOTELY compromising. So, until someome who was there tells us what happened, she wasn't doing anything bad or mean or stuck up.

Last edited:
See... Picture again...

Familair picture ... Must be Extreme Home Makeover.. why..? Look the background lady standing blue t-shirt. I believe it's extreme Home Makeover.. Why marlen Matin is there?

*curiouis*

**EDIT** What more, I love watch Extreme Home Makeover every Tuesday at 9pm. (chuckles) I know peoples are wearing Blue T-shirt as for co-worker demolishion and re-modeling house. (I spotted background picture.. see blue t-shirt lady standing.. and also Blue Bus too. too much famliair )

Last edited:
Bullym0m said:
Must be Extreme Home Makeover

Well, now, the picture makes much more sense -- you can see the sign in the background saying "Welcome..."

If this in indeed an upcoming episode of Extreme Home Makeover, then I would personally like to smack the original poster for putting her in a negative light.

Why anyone would think she would put on anything other than in her best P.R. face, smiling and being merry with everyone, than to have any kind of negative attitude at this event, is beyond me.

Sabrina, if this is an episode of EHM, then the picture was in Michigan, not "The Deaf couple took a picture of her when she was visited in her hometown in Chicago." :roll:

It's a good chance that it was the film crew trying to get her attention to get into makeup or hide from the family coming home.

Last edited:
Back