Marleen Martin's facial expression

alex, cool photos of her i assume that
she was visiting in NYC for something....

VSImage_4.jpg

old pix of STN members Photo (Student Television Network photo op with Marlee Matlin in 85-86 at NTID.) Marlee Matlin with huge glasses in front of me eh.. she was at NTID giving speech about the movie "Children of lesser god" While there, she refused to answer about her relationship eh.. but others continue to ask even her aide told the audiences not to ask her that.. lol

(back row: Paul Stropko, Wendy Smith, me, Earl Hollinshead III
front row: David Pierce, Dave Strom, Marlee, ??)

Last edited:
Hello Boult! Saw pic of you in same group with Marlee. Just curious...have you acted in plays or been on television shows/programs? If so, which ones?

Peachy Lady said:
Hello Boult! Saw pic of you in same group with Marlee. Just curious...have you acted in plays or been on television shows/programs? If so, which ones?
STN is a student organization at NTID which produce tv shows for airing on campus tv.. I did some commericals for RIT/Gally weekend back then. although I have been in several plays at NTID during my stints at NTID (83-93) "French Door" as hunter (15 mins class play) "Troll and Elephant Prince" as Boult "Tennessee" (short play). Supposed to perform in "Foreigner" but had to step down and focus my major, that was my last play I reherased

anyway I was Public Relation Dir. for Student TV Network so that's why I am in the picture eh.. I wanted to minor in PR while majoring in Printing Tech but my chairperson won't let me. oh well

Back