Marijuana

haha

wtf is with this guy?

he stops in wherever he sees female users with pics in their avatar and hits on them.

lol, legalise cannabis , for all i care its a waste of police time and tax money, we already have high unemployment and let people be lazy if they want to .. and ... so the ones who wants to really get jobs can get it

what? marijuana has nothing to do with laziness.
I knew someone who rather stay at home and smoke marijuana than to get a job. He spent 8 years getting an AOS degree, graduated, and stays home smoking marijuana... while his mom pays for his rent, his food, his online DVD rentals, his bills, etc. The only job he ever had was 2 days at McDonalds. :roll:

ditto,

Marijuana DO make you lazy, obviously its either you havent smoked it regularly, or havent noticed whcihc groups gets (or hold) jobs, compares to the ones on drugs, they whole life become a giant drug-seeking adventure , especially as you go up levels to harder drugs, it become a more full-time things seeking drugs... its not funny, it makes zombies out of people they have no relation to the awaking life, or life itself they are just chemical processors they lugs around flesh and blood nothing more. IT not hard to see why it's drugs are ilegal, but my view are differetn now, I think its gone past the point where we have too many people on this planet and too many stupid laws, not enough money going around and too many distractions, i just reckon its high time (pun not intended) to legalise it all and let them rot, the drug rings, kingpins, corner gangsters, schoolkid thugs would dwindle away as they'd have comsume MORE, those scums will die away faster which is all the better for the rest of us, we dont need them.

ditto,

Marijuana DO make you lazy, obviously its either you havent smoked it regularly, or havent noticed whcihc groups gets (or hold) jobs, compares to the ones on drugs, they whole life become a giant drug-seeking adventure , especially as you go up levels to harder drugs, it become a more full-time things seeking drugs... its not funny, it makes zombies out of people they have no relation to the awaking life, or life itself they are just chemical processors they lugs around flesh and blood nothing more. IT not hard to see why it's drugs are ilegal, but my view are differetn now, I think its gone past the point where we have too many people on this planet and too many stupid laws, not enough money going around and too many distractions, i just reckon its high time (pun not intended) to legalise it all and let them rot, the drug rings, kingpins, corner gangsters, schoolkid thugs would dwindle away as they'd have comsume MORE, those scums will die away faster which is all the better for the rest of us, we dont need them.

I know several people who partake in the herb on a regular basis that hold down full time, responsible jobs, own homes, and have raised a family of children who are following in their parents successful footsteps.

Laziness is not the result of smoking marijuana. It is the result of poor character.

I knew someone who rather stay at home and smoke marijuana than to get a job. He spent 8 years getting an AOS degree, graduated, and stays home smoking marijuana... while his mom pays for his rent, his food, his online DVD rentals, his bills, etc. The only job he ever had was 2 days at McDonalds. :roll:
i think that's called just being a dumbass.
ditto,

so pot smokers are thugs and vicious animals that, if allowed to legally purchase marijuana, would wipe each other out and cleanse the earth?

you need to put the bible down and read a text book once in a while.

i knew someone who would rather stay in his parents basement and do [insert anything here] than to get a job...

i can play this game too...

there are tons of lazy people out there, cannabis or not...

I know several people who partake in the herb on a regular basis that hold down full time, responsible jobs, own homes, and have raised a family of children who are following in their parents successful footsteps.

Laziness is not the result of smoking marijuana. It is the result of poor character.

ditto...i know of many productive cannabis smokers...my dad, for example...he smoked on and off for about 25 years (since the early 1970s)...during that span of time, he moved out when he was 16, graduated from high school, college, med school (in 3 years), set up a successful family practice, etc...i dare anyone to say that he was a lazy fuck...

usually, if a cannabis smoker is lazy, chances are that the person was lazy even before he/she started smoking...that has been my experience anyways, so dont take my word for it...

also, what people dont get is that it is relatively expensive to smoke cannabis...esp if you get the good stuff...you have to have a steady source of income if you want to smoke quite a bit...that usually means one has to hold a job...

ditto...i know of many productive cannabis smokers...my dad, for example...he smoked on and off for about 25 years (since the early 1970s)...during that span of time, he moved out when he was 16, graduated from high school, college, med school (in 3 years), set up a successful family practice, etc...i dare anyone to say that he was a lazy fuck...

usually, if a cannabis smoker is lazy, chances are that the person was lazy even before he/she started smoking...that has been my experience anyways, so dont take my word for it...

also, what people dont get is that it is relatively expensive to smoke cannabis...esp if you get the good stuff...you have to have a steady source of income if you want to smoke quite a bit...that usually means one has to hold a job...

Like you, I know of physicians, educators, attorneys, and professionals from many walks of life that have been long term tokers. If the worst we can say aboutthese productive members of society is that they laugh and get hungry, I say we don'thave one hell of alot to complain about!

Weed should not be made to take the rap for someone's lack of motivation. That is an issue totally separate from marijuana use.

lol, ok yes i know i know...just stirring, but in general it does tend make alot of people lazy, i guess its all depends on character (as Jill said) but i also suspect its alot to do with drug culture on the way it promotes laziness.....? .. but for one thing I Do stand by is that we should legalise it, it's definitely a waste of police time and effort, it might even do alot of good to make hard drugs less attractive less profitable. If you research on why's heroin and such gets smuggled all the time its for 2 big reasons, its highly addictive AND its very profitable.

pushing is into black market.....I feel only made it worse

Anyone remmy intense weed movie? I mean more drama than comedy like Half Baked, Cheech and Chong movies, Knocked Up or Showtime's Weeds?

I am not against legalize marijuana even I has pro and con on its and prefers to stick with any law against man-made drug aka meth, heroin and crack.

Just know that is people's choice for their own life to take whatever they wants to. There got Ciggie people ... Starbuck people ... Organic people ... Veggie people ... McDonald's people. :cool:

Goverment would still not want to legel weeds cuz half of them are in with the whatisit pill business for their money collection.

That will leave up to the people to vote to legal or illegal. Vote is power over speaking.

Anyone remmy intense weed movie? I mean more drama than comedy like Half Baked, Cheech and Chong movies, Knocked Up or Showtime's Weeds?

I am not against legalize marijuana even I has pro and con on its and prefers to stick with any law against man-made drug aka meth, heroin and crack.

Just know that is people's choice for their own life to take whatever they wants to. There got Ciggie people ... Starbuck people ... Organic people ... Veggie people ... McDonald's people. :cool:

Goverment would still not want to legel weeds cuz half of them are in with the whatisit pill business for their money collection.

That will leave up to the people to vote to legal or illegal. Vote is power over speaking.

Are tyou talking about "Reefer Madness" that was released in the 1920's?

LOL reefer madness , they says it makes you want to jump out of windows of high rise buildings......erm...mcdonalds should be banned, its poisonous, and they are dirty large corporation, probably just as bad as oil companies

I am an occasional smoker, it helps me with my stress and anxiety.
which is worse, really... smoke or take valiums? either way, my doctor recommended both. I have a perscription for valium, but don't want to run the risk of benzodiazapine addiction. pot is a plant that grows in the dirt, in my opinion, (and my doctor's as well) much safer than the "bennies" i was perscribed.
I never do it around my kids and i have my act together. we live in a clean home, the kids are taken care of and fed, and we never go without.
so judge me however you will. but when i go to bed at night, I am at peace with who I am and what I do.. also, the way i go about it.

haha

wtf is with this guy?

he stops in wherever he sees female users with pics in their avatar and hits on them.

Yeah, it's creepy. He sent me a PM trying to flirt with me. I ignored his PM. :roll:

gmcman1996, I am ENGAGED! So please stop flirting with and hitting on me! :nono:

Back