Marijuana

I would like take on your challenge...however, the problem is that it is very very difficult for cannabis smokers to smoke as much as the average cigarette smokers do...

like i said before, cannabis has a build-in protection against "chain smoking"...you can only smoke so much in a short period of time before you start to pass out...

kinda hard to smoke when you are passed out...right?

besides, i do not see why that has any bearing on the legality of cannabis...alcohol and cigarettes are unhealthy, but it is legal...

it sounds like you have never smoked cannabis before...

<laugh at PowerOn's challenge> that's so silly. It's like challenging a person to drink as much water as he can before he passes out.... from sodium poisoning. It's simple - you die from anything "too-much" - no matter what is it. Sounds like in your mind - weed connotes bad addictive drug like meth and cigarette/alcohol connotes "no-biggie-it-ain't-harmful" substances.

it sounds like you have never smoked cannabis before...

Pity, you don't know me. :)

Marijuana did cause me short-term memory and problem emotion. Yes, I admit I took it. twice.

The experience wasn't pleasant and isn't relax. I guess that's me.

<laugh at PowerOn's challenge> that's so silly. It's like challenging a person to drink as much water as he can before he passes out.... from sodium poisoning. It's simple - you die from anything "too-much" - no matter what is it. Sounds like in your mind - weed connotes bad addictive drug like meth and cigarette/alcohol connotes "no-biggie-it-ain't-harmful" substances.

I used to think that people who on marijuana by accident during wrong time when there is election. Ta-da! Bush win. I don't know who else I blame. LOL

"What?!? Bush win? Damn, I'm high!"

Marijuana did cause me short-term memory and problem emotion. Yes, I admit I took it. twice.

Yea - it caused hallucination and paranoia for me. It's not for everybody just as much as alcohol is not for everything either.

best statement ever said :gpost: 'NUFF SAID'

Exactamundo! That's why cannabis smokers understand the facts given, and personally, I enjoy smoking this shit, cuz it has a high, that can NEVER be compared to beer, whiskey, or any other booze, to match... But the real bitch, is trying to buy some, from one you know personally... (the dealer that is) and if that one is "busted" Chances are you never know if the next one is a undercover cop... Not taking chances... but at least I know my sources..

Hell, might as well keep smoking... for all your brain cells are worth...

What's the big deal with these moronic cops busting us cannabis smokers, as harmless as it is said to be... Just a brother cigarette, to the regular cigarettes.. LEGALIZE it, and make George W. Bush ILLEGAL!

I used to think that people who on marijuana by accident during wrong time when there is election. Ta-da! Bush win. I don't know who else I blame. LOL

"What?!? Bush win? Damn, I'm high!"

Puh-LEASE! George W. Bush did in fact smoke marijuana, back in the 60's so what difference, does it make whether it is me, you or G.W. Bush?... We all smoke marijuana at one point in our lives...

1st... screw the damn laws... 2nd, Legalize marijuana, 3rd.. Not a damn thing the cops can do about it... Hell, it sounds stupid, to arrest someone for driving after smoking marijuana, which doesn't smell as offensive as alcohol... DUI, is one thing.. but marijuana?.. Come on! I been smoking this shit for years.. and never been tagged by a cop, over it! Just good common sense, and doing it at the right time...

Be glad G.W. Bush is outta there, come January 20th, 2009... Maybe a Democrat President might change the outcome of usage of marijuana... Who knows .......

I doubt seriously that smoking marijuana twice caused your short term memory problems and emotional problems. Short term memory loss has been found only in long term, heavy, habitual users. But then, age also is responsible for short term memory loss, so it has never been proven that marijuana is the culprit. In order to be a long term, habitual user, one also has to get older.

yeah yeah yea..

I only can saying I do support marijuana as MEDICAL, not for fun.

yeah yeah yea..

I guess PowerON's just as sensitive to weed as a person getting quite drunk from only one shot of whiskey.

come on..twice...just because you have done it twice doesnt mean that you truly know how cannabis work...the fact that you are saying that smoking cannabis twice caused you short term memory loss and emotional problems shows how little you know about cannabis...

yeah...well...i think that cannabis is pleasant and relaxing...i guess its just me...and 100000s of others who partake or have partaken...

Last edited:
yeah yeah yea..

i m glad that you support medical cannabis...seriously...

but why do regular users have to go to jail just because they want to have some fun? that is ridiculous...because personally i have never heard of anyone stoned out of his/her mind get violent...in the worst case situation, they will get paranoid, but not violent...

now...alcohol...do we even need to go there?

yes, IF use normal on cannabis as cigarette. It's still toxic, no matter!

I dare you to take cannabis as much as cigarette on average user take! :)

Do you have any idea how much does the marijuana cost? A pack of 20 marijuana cigarettes would be like $50 dollars, and I have to admit that I smoke a pack of tobacco cigarettes a day, that's $5 average per pack for me to buy, so $50 x 30 days in a month total equal to $1,500 a month compare to $150 a month for tobacco cigarette! I doubt anyone can afford that and I also doubt anyone can afford to be that so much stoned from smoking too much marijuana. To me, $50 worth of marijuana are enough for like 2 weeks or 3.

Yep.. Mary Jane, ought to be LEGALIZED, Hell, the cops are busting folks, stupidly, cuz of that?... Here's an old quote, I 'll throw in for the 2 cents worth.. you decide...

God made grass, Man made booze, Who do you TRUST? :hitit::hitit:

Now, that simply should have an easy quick answer!

:lol: Agree with your second paragraph ;)

i m glad that you support medical cannabis...seriously...

but why do regular users have to go to jail just because they want to have some fun? that is ridiculous...because personally i have never heard of anyone stoned out of his/her mind get violent...in the worst case situation, they will get paranoid, but not violent...

now...alcohol...do we even need to go there?

:smoking:Very good point.. Doc..:gpost::bowdown:::thumb::hitit:

True.. since when does marijuana make a person violent... especially the THC that slows down your mental stage, to a point.. that you are MELLOWED OUT!!!!

What's wrong with society these days/:wtf:

Do you have any idea how much does the marijuana cost? A pack of 20 marijuana cigarettes would be like $50 dollars, and I have to admit that I smoke a pack of tobacco cigarettes a day, that's $5 average per pack for me to buy, so $50 x 30 days in a month total equal to $1,500 a month compare to $150 a month for tobacco cigarette! I doubt anyone can afford that and I also doubt anyone can afford to be that so much stoned from smoking too much marijuana. To me, $50 worth of marijuana are enough for like 2 weeks or 3.

:lol: Agree with your second paragraph ;)

You do have your finer points, 1 pack of marijuana cigarettes 50 bucks times 2 packs per day for 30 days is about right 1,500 bucks.. but hell, buy a full blown pound of that would be far cheaper, instead, then just use a damn hitter, and hit it at least 2-3 times every 2 or so hours.. You'd be high all damn day... Sure why not?....:smoking:

You do have your finer points, 1 pack of marijuana cigarettes 50 bucks times 2 packs per day for 30 days is about right 1,500 bucks.. but hell, buy a full blown pound of that would be far cheaper, instead, then just use a damn hitter, and hit it at least 2-3 times every 2 or so hours.. You'd be high all damn day... Sure why not?....:smoking:

:ty: :) Yea there's always a way to make it cheaper! :D

I agree with you guys about Marijuana Vs Cigarette. But My dad died of lung cancer from cigarette for 35 years. He started smoking when he was 13. He didn't eat well and lack of health. Honestly, My dad was pothead in 70's and 80's. Cigarette is the worst than Marijuana. He already died because he didn't eat health and not enough exercise. That's why I am against cigarette! I did smoking cigarette when I was 14. I didn't like it. It taste terrible! Cause stick on my fingers smell like cigarette and stick on my hair and clothes. It's not worth it! My mom never smoking cigarette too. She didn't like it either. I'm care about my beauty skin! I am against METH and other bad drugs. Weed isn't bad. I do drink alcohol for holiday with my family and my fiance's. I don't drink everyday! I will drink glass a wine of champagne for my wedding and honeymoon. :)

alcohol: kills tens of thousands each year in auto accidents, causes cirrhosis in alcoholics, can kill when taken in extreme excess

marijuana: makes everything look blue and fuzzy, impossible to od, makes people laugh, stimulates appetite

most parents, when finding out their underage child smokes cigarettes, would slap them on the wrist. when they find out their child smokes marijuana, they have a complete meltdown. all they're doing is encouraging their kids to put away the natural herbs and smoke the ones soaked in addictive carcinogens that they pay tax on.

Back