Man who raped, killed Fla. boy to be executed

Yep. :lol:
Don't get me wrong. I do not think less of anyone for believing in capital punishment. When I was 25 (long ago...:D), my girlfriend was raped and murdered by someone and her body was never found. I desperately wished death to him. Then a couple years ago they finally caught him and tried him here in my town. I no longer wished him to be sentenced to death, oddly enough. I have been around the block a few times since my youth and my philosophy changed, and I just accepted the life term he was given. I won't go deeply into my reasons for my present stance against death sentences except that is begets bad karma.
Keep on postin', rockin'robin.
I remember your posts about that special lady. :hug:

Yep. :lol:
Don't get me wrong. I do not think less of anyone for believing in capital punishment. When I was 25 (long ago...:D), my girlfriend was raped and murdered by someone and her body was never found. I desperately wished death to him. Then a couple years ago they finally caught him and tried him here in my town. I no longer wished him to be sentenced to death, oddly enough. I have been around the block a few times since my youth and my philosophy changed, and I just accepted the life term he was given. I won't go deeply into my reasons for my present stance against death sentences except that is begets bad karma.
Keep on postin', rockin'robin.
Thanks!...and now I know you've been through a lot urself.....Can't say I agree with you tho'...but no argument from me.

My only thought is the boy is dead and his killer is going to die as well. I wouldn't want my killer to die with me. Unknown what happens after we die but just the thought of it...

The boy has been dead 18 years...the killer has been eating, breathing, sleeping, reading, playing cards, taking a hot bath and having time out for exercise....for 18 years since he committed this crime....no telling what else....

Feel sure...if there is a heaven and a hell...the little boy is in heaven but the killer is going to hell...just a long time coming...feel sure he has been expecting it.

I remembered this story and yeah the picture of that scumbag showed up my head. Wish he would have locked up in ADMAX (Administrative Maximum security prison) instead of hospital bed with needle ready to be inserted.

Rockin Robin and other Floridians are going to murder this guy… Sad!

And I don't see any justice when the punishment has carried out. Sorry, this is how I see it.

The boy has been dead 18 years...the killer has been eating, breathing, sleeping, reading, playing cards, taking a hot bath and having time out for exercise....for 18 years since he committed this crime....no telling what else....

Feel sure...if there is a heaven and a hell...the little boy is in heaven but the killer is going to hell...just a long time coming...feel sure he has been expecting it.

The young boy is definitely in Heaven. As for this killer, even though he may have been fed all this time in prison along with having a bed to sleep in, a place to exercise, and so on he still will be judged rightly and given a fitting punishment.

Im actually happy this boy got justice, or well at least in my opinion is justice. Cuz in my case one of the man died in an accident, the second one only went to prision cuz he tried to rape me again, and the thirs is walking around free. So seen thanks some do get what they deserve and even more cuz this boy was also murdered, seems right to me.

I remembered this story and yeah the picture of that scumbag showed up my head. Wish he would have locked up in ADMAX (Administrative Maximum security prison) instead of hospital bed with needle ready to be inserted.

Rockin Robin and other Floridians are going to murder this guy… Sad!

And I don't see any justice when the punishment has carried out. Sorry, this is how I see it.

I'm sure you can or are thankful this scumbag didn't live near you...and raped and killed one of your boys.....even after 18 years, feel sure you would not be able to get over it....it's really a life sentence for the victims family too....Now I feel they can "somewhat" move on, but knowing too...in their times of privacy...they still cry out for their child...even blaming themselves for what happened...and they were not there to protect the child.

I have seen it on tv of true crime. that is sad. That man should be dead.

True. And many people who should be alive are dead. Can we bring them back to life? Nope. We should think twice before toying with life because only the Almighty has the tools to know the ends.

True. And many people who should be alive are dead. Can we bring them back to life? Nope. We should think twice before toying with life because only the Almighty has the tools to know the ends.

I concur. This is one of many reasons why we shouldn't take a life, simply because we can't bring them back to life even if the justice system years later found the deceased defendant executed by death penalty to be innocent.

I hope this doesn't turn into religious argument. But i dont beileve in such things, so then who would have the right to choose? But yeah....i still thibk that family will get some kind of rest finally. I do think executions take forever to take place.

I concur. This is one of many reasons why we shouldn't take a life, simply because we can't bring them back to life even if the justice system years later found the deceased defendant executed by death penalty to be innocent.

This grown man....raped...then murdered a 9 year old boy...and that's not all!...He dismembered the child!...How horrific is that?....And this grown man lived free to walk among us for years and years...no telling what else he has done to other children....

This grown man....raped...then murdered a 9 year old boy...and that's not all!...He dismembered the child!...How horrific is that?....And this grown man lived free to walk among us for years and years...no telling what else he has done to other children....

It is, indeed, horrific of what this grown up man did to this nine year old boy. However, like I said earlier, people will continue to do crime until they are caught. Even though they may be caught, they don't deserve to be put to death by their own fellow human being(s) for no one wants to be put to death by their fellow human being(s) one way or another.

Ok i agree im oretty sure no one wants to be out to death by their own fellow human beign but neither do they want to be raped and murdered by their own fellow human beign. Seriously poor kid....even if he had bot killed the kid that boys life would have changed completely...

i reckon, it reminds me of the film..."The Lovely Bones"...chilling....

It is, indeed, horrific of what this grown up man did to this nine year old boy. However, like I said earlier, people will continue to do crime until they are caught. Even though they may be caught, they don't deserve to be put to death by their own fellow human being(s) for no one wants to be put to death by their fellow human being(s) one way or another.

It looks like you are 100% pro-life (they oppose to death penalty).

we have too many people on earth bring back death penalty, and for more crimes...even I'd say ALL gang members be shot and killed , now imagine how much more peaceful that would be

Back