man had sex with dead deer

:ugh: He's a real animal abuser. I am in favor of prosecuting people who rape animals for the crime of animal cruelty. That's just so nasty. :(

That is so disgusting!! Who knows how many diseases he can get and spread to others:eek3:

Oh "dear", another looney caught "horsing" around. What a sick bastard!

And I thought the guy, in Washington State, who died after having sex with a horse was nuttier than this idiot with the dead deer.

What's the world coming to eh?

nasty! nasty!!!! He is very sick... I wonder which level of sex offender would he be labeled with?

Man, I cannot even begin to understand this behavior. I guess I'll have to ask Nutty about this. He understands these things! :fingersx:

I read The Article Last Night

LMAO! i can't believe someone would stoop so low to have sex with a dead deer! i wonder if the cops waited for him to finish before they arrested him LOL! geez.. if he's that desprate- hookers are everywhere!

Poor dead deer

Not Onlys Dead Animals, Dead People Too

I heard it in the news said a man and a woman had sex with a dead corpse in the morgue in the funeral home, sick people, it happend at different funeral home they caughted the guy having sex with a dead woman and another different funeral home they caughted a woman having sex with a dead man, it's sooooooo sick, of course they are sick in the head, we never know if our friends are doing that or our family, relatives could do that too, doctor, nurse, people you works with, it's everywhere, we don't know which one of them are sick, it's hard to see it...
and...not just dead animals or live animals, one of my cousin's friend did had sex with a live horse to get drug, cuz he didn't have the money to pay for drug, even people had to sell sex for drug, sad world!!!
Yes it's sick as heck:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: !!!

Yes Texan Guy

It is very wrong, it's hard to understand why they do it, wish someone knows why, too hard for us to explains that, inheirted in the family that have a sick minds like mentally illness.

*cough*.....That's just damn wrong. *cough*.....:barf:

Ha ha.....still curious if deer was male or female though.....double sicko?
stinky poo?
yes a mental case obviously.
last year there was a case of a man in washington state (no anti-bestiality laws) let a horse screw him to death. From pounding against the boards? or torn apart and bleeding? take that, you frigging human.......that's for the horse whipping and the lousy feed. ha ha

Coincidently, just after my last post I ws reading April 23 Newsweek article related to this.
Update:
If you were to watch Robinson Devor's "Zoo" with no sound, it might take a long time to realize that the subject of this eerily beautiful movie is bestiality. frame by frame, "Zoo" cast a dark, disturbingly lyrical spell, transporting you into a world most peoplehave never contemplated: the subculture of zoophiles, men who find emotional and physical fulfillment in interspecies sex.
The inspiration for this meditation on the wilder shores of human desire was the true story of a divorced Boeing executive and father-his Internet name was Mr. Hands-who died of massive internal bleeding after having sex with a stallion. This happened in 2005 in Enumclaw, Wash., not far from Seattle, where Devor, an acclaimed independent filmaker,lived.One of the reasons that the zoophiles congregated in Washington was that there were no laws against bestiality there. (That's changed as a result of this case incident.) Unable to bring anything other than minor charges against any of the men, THE STATE, NEEDING TO DOLE OUT SOME PUNISHMENT, DECREED THAT THE STALLION THAT KILLED MR, HANDS, BE GELDED! Devor shows this procedure, performed on a sedated animal, and let's the IRONY speak for itself.
WTF.....which one leaves you more exasperated, Mr. Hands or the state for it's moronic punishment of the horse?????
:pissed: hang the judge LOL
don't kill the messenger

Back