Love Or Money?

Originally posted by pinkster
without love, where's money? If not for love, Bill Gates would not have been born and we wouldnt all have been sucked into the internet where millions of business have made money through........ *trails off* :type:

:ily: love - nothing else, nothing less.

I agree with ya!!:bowdown:

Love is important than money. Money is nothing but show their LOVE. Love is more of anything than we expect. :D Money is just money and life with it. I would not marry millionian guy... if woman then I will. haha

Gotta know the millionaire more first before you decide so if I find his personality SUCKS then I ll :fu: him and take the $$$$ but if his personality is good then I ll go for love :naughty:

BUT right now I go for love :D got my love for my hubby and my daughter :ily:

Originally posted by SunFaceMan
Hey you all.

I saw on TV show about "Love or Money" Something. There was a very handsome and wealthy american guy. And there are about less 20 hot women. He is going to find out who is up for money or love. He is looking for a woman who truely love for him. So I was wondering. For deaf people. Your opinions. For women only. Suppose, there is a very handsome wealthy deaf guy. He have million dollars on each check for each woman. Which would you go for it, love or pick up the check? I am dying to know.
:type:

If I am not married now, I would choose love, because once we fall in love for each other, the relationship may go very well in the future, the money will come later. If the relationship doesn't go well, then it's a loss.

i rather both for a example. Ofc i do rather love than money because If i spend the money on my gf and i expect she will return share the money if she did not. I will feel like she is used my money than love ? so that is why i want both if she is same thing both. no plm with it ;)

I received an e-mail from my friend:

A woman gets home, screeches her car into the driveway, runs into the
house, slams the door and shouts at the top of her lungs, "Honey, pack
your bags. I won the damn lottery!"

The husband says "Oh my God! No Shit?! What should I pack - beach
stuff or mountain stuff?"

The wife yells back: "It doesn't matter... just get the fuck out!"

I would rather pick love over money. Sure it would be nice to be filthy rich, but money doesn't buy love at all.

Goldie

Love, definitely. Love does not come very often, and as for money, I would prefer to have to WORK for it, so I'll feel immense sastifaction in spending hard earned money. Money shouldn't be handed onto a platter to anyone who's already rich, it's not right. But for the people in third world countries, I would say give it to them, they're deserving of the money, and they need it for the basic living things more than we do.

Ziusudra

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
i rather not date with the millionaire. For main reason, most of them are jerks.

I go for luv

I agree with you! I have heard that a lot of rich people are so full of themselves and conceited. Self Centred and don't really give a shit for anyone considered 'below' them.
But...BUT -- I have met quite a few people who have considerable amount of money and are well known in Hollywood...such as Jennifer Grey ( was known as Baby in 'Dirty Dancing' and was the bratty sister of Matthew Broderick in 'Ferris Buellar's Day Off', etc)....Nancy Allen (doesn't do movies anymore but is quite well off...she was in a few Brian DePalma movies such as 'Carrie'....others like 'RoboCop 1 and 2' ....'Poltergeist 3')....they both are the greatest people I've ever met and we were friends for just over 2 years while I was living in L.A.
Alec Baldwin wasn't too bad -- just a bit aloof, that's all..shy, maybe...but he's well built! Yumm! ;) :naughty: I got to have a hug from him, heheheh!

I have more to list, but this isn't the correct thread to talk about that! :-X Sorry! :Oops:

Love for moi! Not moola!

That part is over, there's 2nd part, only the girl the guy picked is the girl who's going to pick who she wants. Reason she is doing that is bec she chose 1 million over the guy, and they are giving her 2nd chance to win 2 million if she doesnt fail. If she does, the guy she picks end up picking 1 million she goes home with nothing. I watch it all the time.

Back