Love Or Money?

everything are bullshit. I find many fellows claims, they are in money than love.

Why? Money is powerful weapon that you can't stand. You need money to buy for your life that include: food, car, place to sleep, and eVERYTHING. Crazy, eh?

Originally posted by illustrator
everything are bullshit. I find many fellows claims, they are in money than love.

Why? Money is powerful weapon that you can't stand. You need money to buy for your life that include: food, car, place to sleep, and eVERYTHING. Crazy, eh?

Do not look at me. I choice love than money or materialistic :shock:

MONEY! :naughty:

OFC, LOVE!
if question was ...and/or... I'd say BOTH! but it was love or money, well...

i would ask the chicks to give me BJ so i would know it is loves over the money !! just kidding i would vote for Love !! :laugh2:

Can have both !!!! Love for someone and know that u are not alone ........ and also need money to buy expensive and exotic things FOR ur love - get it ?? hehe

But uhh ..... if "both" is not an option, then I'd choose love.

I know we need money to survive on daily basis... but choose over money (rich person) or love (the person who will make u happy love etc) I'd choose... (pause for a moment) no no I'm :naughty: to think of it... Behold where the love!? help me find Lucy to love me away from Desi!!!! lmao

I would pick love. If I can't have love, then the money would be nice. LOL. But love all the way. Wait, is there an option "All the above" :lol:

Originally posted by prostock19
I would pick love. If I can't have love, then the money would be nice. LOL. But love all the way. Wait, is there an option "All the above" :lol:

I wish. lol.

Dang I did not get marry to the old man (forgot his name) who was Millionare. He died and the young lady battle with the will with his family and relatives. I will not mind to sleep with 90 years old man just for one night. Then say good bye to him. ;)

I only can use my hand instead of my physical. Amn't I bad ?? :naughty:

Originally posted by Sabrina
Dang I did not get marry to the old man (forgot his name) who was Millionare. He died and the young lady battle with the will with his family and relatives. I will not mind to sleep with 90 years old man just for one night. Then say good bye to him. ;)

It was Nicole Ann Smith.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
It was Nicole Ann Smith.

yes that is right. What happen to Nicole Smith's court about her husband's relator and will stuffs ? Did not she win that case?

:ugh: I am 25 married to 90's I may love him as I did my grandfather but make love with 90's not work :barf:
like I said MONEY I mean we work hard, our love there is some with money too to go honeymoon and e.t.c. where we would get some to have fun and happy, guess what we are working on to go Dysneyland for our daughter's sake it makes us happy and we have our love already

yes that is right. What happen to Nicole Smith's court about her husband's relator and will stuffs ? Did not she win that case?

Here is some info here at this link.

Back