Losing war on Terrorism?

The*Empress

Reaction score
I saw this from a website... I just deleted some racist comments....
This guy said...

Terrorism is not a true entity, it just another weapon. The real enemy of the free world is radical Islamic operatives and terrorists that we all know are backed, financed, harbored, trained and directed. Terrorists are murdering innocent people all over the world. Terrorists to be used against the free world. Sent to America not less than 10 of the 911 hijackers that attacked the USA on 911. Terrorists to use weapons of mass destruction against free world nations. They have declared war on the USA and other countries. Terrorists attacked the London subway system and a London Bus, massacring at least 45 people, and injuring at least 1000 more. Considering how Europe has been dealing with the terrorist threat, it is a wonder these explosive devices were not weapons of mass destruction. Missions of suicide and murder by cowards. The Madrid train bombing is another example and now Bali. The free world must start addressing and preemptively dealing with terrorism. It is impossible to defend against terrorist attacks in the free world.

I don't understand the high Airport Security.... but I agree with another
person who said this....

YOU DO NOT SEE EIGHTY YEAR OLD WHITE WOMEN BOMBING DO YOU ?

IT IS THE MUSLIM MALE, 17-40 YOA.

Another post which disturb me. Someone posted this:

We ALL die, you Leftist Bi***.

Why don't you sit with the muslim. Ask them what an infidel is. Ask them
what their book of lies tells them to do with infidels. Ask them about the
concept of dhimmi. Ask them if their book of lies says that no matter how
sinful a life they had led, if they die killing infidels that they will go
instantly to their heaven. You do not know the muslim; not really know
them. They will smile and make friendship, they will appear to be loyal
subjects, they pay taxes and seem to "fit in". IT IS ALL AN ACT, in their
mosques in their homes they are plotting and scheming to kill infidels.
Their mission is world domination.

That is, until you are identified.

Mo** Hos*******

Wow, what do you all think?

Radical Islamists aren't the group that has terrorists. Fundamentalists in *every* religion do the same things... But it's only on occasion that you read about Christian fundamentalists bombing abortion clinics or gay bars.

There is nothing in the Qur'an which states that killing 'infidels' will allow a person to enter Paradise. That is merely a lie created by old and rich 'terrorists' (example: Osama Bin Laden) to persuade young people to listen to them and their hateful view of the world.

Fundamentalism in any religion inevitably breeds such insanity. As the fastest-growing religion in the world, and already one of the largest with 1.3 billion adherents, it shouldn't come as a surprise that a very vocal minority among Muslims coupled with weak governments in some Middle Eastern nations could be visible on the international scale.

Fundamentalist Christians in America would do many of the same things if they had the organisation to do so. The congregation of the Reverend Fred Phelps is a good example of this idea. Oh wait, nevermind. The government allows them to and calls it war. Silly me.

Actually,the BIGGEST risk from domestic terrorism isn't the MUSLIM threat....
It's like a billion to one chance that they'll attack here. However the BIG threat is from Christian Identiy, which is an ULTRA consevative movement (makes Southren Baptists look "libral") ....they are the ones to bomb gay bars, and bomb abortion clinics.

Oh....and the whole WAR On tewworism thing just is a fake issue. Terrorism didn't start with 9/11. GAWD, there have been terrorists since forever.
Remmy Pan Am and Lockerbie? Remmy the Olympic bombings? Remmy the Iran hostage sitution? Remmy the stuff down in Central America? Terrorism is NOT a new thing....it's just a shiney new idear to distract us from how horribely Presdient Shrub is doing!

Exactly!

Can anyone shed me information on any terrorist activities that has already actually happened down here on America Soil since 9-11? So far, NONE as I know of! So, I think American did great job keeping idiots at bay instead of terrorize us.

deafdyke said:
Oh....and the whole WAR On tewworism thing just is a fake issue. Terrorism didn't start with 9/11. GAWD, there have been terrorists since forever.
Remmy Pan Am and Lockerbie? Remmy the Olympic bombings? Remmy the Iran hostage sitution? Remmy the stuff down in Central America? Terrorism is NOT a new thing....it's just a shiney new idear to distract us from how horribely Presdient Shrub is doing!

deafdyke said:
It's like a billion to one chance that they'll attack here. However the BIG threat is from Christian Identiy, which is an ULTRA consevative movement (makes Southren Baptists look "libral") ....they are the ones to bomb gay bars, and bomb abortion clinics.

Wow...you and I finally agree on something DD.

I first encountered Christian Identity guys doing prison ministry almost 14 years ago. Those guys are NUTS. Their commitment to the teachings of Christ goes no further than their name. Yes. They are a VERY violent, dangerous lot.

Evangelical Christians, like myself (Southern Baptists included), abhor the practices and teachings of these groups.

brianb

diehardbiker65 said:
Exactly!

Can anyone shed me information on any terrorist activities that has already actually happened down here on America Soil since 9-11? So far, NONE as I know of! So, I think American did great job keeping idiots at bay instead of terrorize us.

Actually, several notable attempts have been twarted both before and after 9/11.

The fact that previous administrations were asleep at the switch on the terror threat doesn't mean that it's not real.

FWIW, as a Staunch, Ultra-right, gun-toting, Constitution-loving, Evangelical Christian Conservative, Bush 43 has turned out to be a disappointment. He was a great governor here in TX, but seems to have lost his way and most of his nerve as President.

brianb

Evangelical Christians, like myself (Southern Baptists included), abhor the practices and teachings of these groups.
Agreed.....and that's good you were in prison ministry......I've read about Christian Idenity and racist Odinism being RAMPENT in prisons.....It seems like sometimes people are ignoring those nutters. It's good that SOMEONE"S trying to win the war!
Although, some (note I said SOME) of Pat Robertson's rantings and ravings on Jewish folks almost sounds like some of the Christian Identiy rantings and ravings......

deafdyke said:
Agreed.....and that's good you were in prison ministry......I've read about Christian Idenity and racist Odinism being RAMPENT in prisons.....It seems like sometimes people are ignoring those nutters. It's good that SOMEONE"S trying to win the war!
Although, some (note I said SOME) of Pat Robertson's rantings and ravings on Jewish folks almost sounds like some of the Christian Identiy rantings and ravings......

Old Pat jumped the shark with many Evangelicals long ago. He's a complete embarrassment to us.

I always considered him strange. More recently, I think he needs to have his head examined.

brianb

Teresh said:
Radical Islamists aren't the group that has terrorists. Fundamentalists in *every* religion do the same things...
Care to back up that statement with some statistics?

Also, what is your definition of "fundamentalists" in each religion? As far as I know, it means people who believe in the fundamental doctrines of their faith. Do you mean "radical" fundamentalists? "Radical" is the operative word, not "fundamental".

But it's only on occasion that you read about Christian fundamentalists bombing abortion clinics or gay bars.
Maybe because those are rare, isolated incidents. It is not a widespread movement.

Fundamentalism in any religion inevitably breeds such insanity.
How is that? The fundamentals just mean the basic common beliefs of a religion. Just as there are fundamentals in the sciences, and technical fields. That doesn't make anyone insane. It is how people act on those fundamental beliefs that makes the difference.

Fundamentalist Christians in America would do many of the same things if they had the organisation to do so.
You have proof to back up this allegation?

I am a "fundamentalist" Christian, and I don't know any individuals or organizations that are truly Christian that want to bomb anyone or slit people's throats. The goal of "fundamental" Christians is to glorify God in all they say and do, and to share the good news of His Gospel. We share our beliefs thru education and personal testimony, not thru force or violence.

The congregation of the Reverend Fred Phelps is a good example of this idea. Oh wait, nevermind. The government allows them to and calls it war. Silly me.
Please explain. I looked up Fred Phelps and this guy has about 100 followers (mostly his family) with some very non-traditional ideas. What is he supposed to represent? What war is he involved in? On the internet I read that he is "anti-gay"; that's all I know about him. :dunno:

deafdyke said:
Can you give some facts to back up your statement that our "BIGGEST risk from domestic terrorism" is Christian Identity? Have they been bombing places? How often, where? I know there are groups like that in prison but I haven't heard of them doing any bombings. Can you please give me the links that you refer to?

deafdyke said:
Yes, I remember those previous attacks. Weren't they Muslim terrorists?

You are right, that Muslim terrorism is not new. It is about time we fought back. We should have taken a stronger stand many years ago.

diehardbiker65 said:
...Can anyone shed me information on any terrorist activities that has already actually happened down here on America Soil since 9-11? So far, NONE as I know of! So, I think American did great job keeping idiots at bay instead of terrorize us.
:gpost:

bigdaddyb said:
...I first encountered Christian Identity guys doing prison ministry almost 14 years ago. Those guys are NUTS. Their commitment to the teachings of Christ goes no further than their name. Yes. They are a VERY violent, dangerous lot.

Amen!

bigdaddyb said:
FWIW, as a Staunch, Ultra-right, gun-toting, Constitution-loving, Evangelical Christian Conservative, Bush 43 has turned out to be a disappointment. He was a great governor here in TX, but seems to have lost his way and most of his nerve as President.
Sigh, I hope you are wrong but lately he has disappointed me. He still leaves our borders weak, taxes and spending are out of control, and he really missed this latest opportunity with the Supreme Court nominee (I hope I am wrong about Meirs). Too much kumbiya going on with him and the liberals. Yuck!

diehardbiker65 said:
...Can anyone shed me information on any terrorist activities that has already actually happened down here on America Soil since 9-11? So far, NONE as I know of! So, I think American did great job keeping idiots at bay instead of terrorize us.
Really? Wait and see. I strongly suggest you to check this statement out:

- Knight-Ridder reports today that the Bush administration announced yesterday that it has "decided to stop publishing an annual report on international terrorism after the government's top terrorism center concluded that there were more terrorist attacks in 2004 than in any year since 1985, the first year the publication covered." (gee, I wonder why he hurriedly hid it from the public)

Reba said:
Maybe because those are rare, isolated incidents. It is not a widespread movement.
Rare? Isolated incidents? Ha! that's funny :lol:. Based on that statement, it can be said that 9/11 is a rare and isolated incident too.

Well, what about Pat Robertson who calls for assassination of Chave? That's an act of terrorism. Best of all: Pat Robertson is a Southern Baptist Christian and the founder of The 700 club.

I want to add a bit more from conservative media, MSNBC:
10 years after terror, radical right still a threat

NEW YORK - Although it’s been 10 years since the Oklahoma City bombing, and no similar attacks have occurred on U.S. soil, experts who follow the extreme radical right say they still pose a serious threat of domestic terrorism.

"We are still experiencing a large degree of right-wing activity, including acts of terrorism," said Mark Pitcavage, who tracks the radical right for the Anti-Defamation League. "Overall, anti-government and hate groups remain very active."

But certain groups — such as the militia movement which gained widespread publicity in the mid-1990s — have declined, while others, such as hate groups, seem to be thriving. And while the top three neo-Nazi groups have suffered reversals in recent years, their troubles may actually increase the risk of domestic terrorism, said Mark Potok, who monitors right-wing militants for the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Those who follow the violent right-wing movement in the United States break it down into two broad groups — the anti-government Patriot movement, with which Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh was associated, and hate groups such as the neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan, although membership in both groups often overlaps.

"When we say 'Patriot movement,' we mean groups who are desperately anti-government, and very involved in conspiracy theories such as the U.N. is going to take over the U.S.," Potok said. The Patriot movement's fears were heightened when federal agents' attempt to serve arrest and search warrants for illegal weapons at the Branch Davidian compound at Waco, Texas, turned into a shootout, a 51-day standoff, and finally an assault, on April 19, 1993, that ended with 84 men, women and children killed. "That was seen as showing the extent to which the 'fascist federal government' will go to stop guns," said Potok.

Two years later to the day, McVeigh retaliated, blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City and killing 168 people.

More...
Indeedy.

Reba said:
Yes, I remember those previous attacks. Weren't they Muslim terrorists?

You are right, that Muslim terrorism is not new. It is about time we fought back. We should have taken a stronger stand many years ago.
All of these attacks by Muslim terrorists? Um no. Not Atlanta Olympics bombing. Other than that bombing, I'll have to research a bit more on these terrorist attacks.

Reba said:
He still leaves our borders weak, taxes and spending are out of control
You are surprised by that? *stunning* What?

Reba said:
Too much kumbiya going on with him and the liberals. Yuck!
Um, I gather that someone don't get it . Flash News: Bush don't care about you people (social conservatives, that is) at all. All he cares about is: multinational corporations and special interests (Bill Clinton was like that too). The America Conservative magazine already 'saw' the light and published this wonderful article, Republican Stepchildren. Indeedy. God bless them. Reba, if you don't believe me, I'd suggest you to check this list out which liberal blogger compiled for us to enjoy. (note: that list contains what 'Bushie' conservatives included Michelle Malkin said about Bush's decision about Miers). Enjoy.

Now I'd like to post this short statement by a 'facts-armed' liberal blogger via ex-neocon (who see the light a while ago). Here it is:
The American Right, having created the Mujahideen and having mightily contributed to the creation of al-Qaeda, abruptly announced that there was something deeply wrong with Islam, that it kept producing terrorists.
Know what? I'm not surprised at all. Why? I'm suggesting anyone to pick up this stunning book, Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions Since World War II and read. After read that book, I finally understand why there were numbers of terrorist attacks against us ... only because that's what America did to them! All references and sources in that book are from The Library of Congress. I'd offer anyone a good luck if they are trying to debunk these diamond-hard facts in that book. Let me copy/paste a part of Christian American Right's review of that book for fun:
Books like this threaten our national security by exposing dangerous facts that might sway public opinion against our behavior abroad. For such reasons it might be a good idea to ban or censor this book.
Heh.

Of course, it does not mean that these countries were innocent... it was part of their faults as well. I want to add that some democratic presidents shoulder some responsibilities & blames too. Before anyone is going to spin my words any further, I didn't imply that all faults point out to America for these terrorism activities. I was implying that America were involved (still do) in these terrorism activities against other countries as well as they did to us (Americans). Sirs & Madams, no spin.

bigdaddyb said:
I honestly don't understand why you were surprising by Bush's *cough* presidency.

I ALSO strongly suggest anyone to read this sad article: The true story of how multinational drug companies took liberties with African lives. That is one of many examples why more and more countries are getting angry at America and England for permitting these barbarous activities by multinational corporations. Anger sometimes can lead to violence. Think about it.

Whew... I'd like to quote Bush: "It's hard work. It's incredibly hard."

I don't think I need to add any more in this topic or even check this topic. I provided plenty of facts enough to suck the brain matters out of some people's skulls. So... have fun.

Last edited:
If anyone didn't watch "Team America World Police" I totally recommend you to do so.

one of the most hiralous films ever made. :D

Magatsu, Steel, my friends, today you have proven that the solution to all of the world's problems is to educate yourself, then forget everything you learned by means of psychadelic drugs and video games and then running around kicking pedestrians.

Thanks Magasu!
Weren't they Muslim terrorists?

You are right, that Muslim terrorism is not new.
NOT Muslim terrorism.......Terrorism is NOT just exclusively a Muslim thing.....It's not just confined to one relgion or belief......

Magatsu said:
All of these attacks by Muslim terrorists? Um no. Not Atlanta Olympics bombing. Other than that bombing, I'll have to research a bit more on these terrorist attacks.
My mistake. I misread the sentence. I thought she was referring to this Olympic terrorist attack:

The 1972 Olympic Games, held in the southern German city of Munich, were to be the biggest and most expensive ever mounted, with more athletes representing more countries than at any previous sporting event.

Shortly after 4 A.M. on the morning of September 5, 1972, a small gang of shadowy figures arrived on the outskirts of the Olympic Village and silently made their way to the six foot-high perimeter fence supposed to offer protection to the thousands of athletes sleeping within.

. ..The the eight men were heavily armed terrorists from Black September, an extremist faction within the Palestinian Liberation Organization(PLO).

...Inside the apartment the Israelis were fast asleep: Anitzur Shapira, athletics coach, Kehat Shorr, marksmen coach, Andre Spitzer, fencing coach, Tuvia Sokolovsky weightlifting trainer, Jacov Springer, weight-lifting judge, and Moshe Weinberg, wrestling coach. Yossef Gutfreund, a wrestling referee, was the only one awakened by the faint sound of scratching at the door. Gutifeund crept out of his bedroom and into the communal lounge, not wanting to wake the others. As he stood barefoot by the door, listening for a sound, it opened just a few inches. Even in the dim light, with sleep still misting his eyes, he saw the eyes of the fedayeen and the barrels of their Kalashnikov assault rifles. Sleep turned instantly to horror. "HAVA TISTALKU!!" ("Take cover, boys!!"), screamed the 6-foot, 3-inch Gutfreund, thrusting his two-hundred-ninety-pound bear-like physique against the door as the terrorists abandoned their keys and began pushing from the other side. Gutfreund held them for at least ten seconds before they spilled into the apartment, forcing him to the ground at the gunpoint.

The terrorists pulled Gutfreund off the floor and began rounding up the other athletes. Shapira and Kehat Shorr, a Romanian who fought the Nazis during the Second World War, were both bundled out of bed. But one of the Israelis was awake and moving quickly. As commander of the terrorists burst into another bedroom he was confronted by Moshe Weinberg, who grabbed a fruit knife from a bedside table and slashed at the terrorist leader, slicing through the left breast pocket of his jacket but missing his body. The terrorist fell to one side, and one of the other terrorists standing behind him fired a single round from his rifle directly at Weinberg's head. The bullet tore through the side of Moshe's mouth, exiting on the other side to leave a gaping wound. The force of the bullet sent him spinning, blood pouring from the side of his face. The attack was now horribly real. Blood, Jewish blood, was once again being shed on German soil. All the Israelis were tied up tightly at their wrists and ankles with rough cord precut to the correct length. In the adjacent apartment that housed the rest of the Israeli athletes additional hostages were taken. During the transfer of hostages one of the Israeli athletes, Moshe Weinberg try to attack the terrorists, however, he was killed.
http://www.geocities.com/munichseptember1972/default.html

Back