looking for apartment in boston

Boston digs are damn expensive!! Why not use a dorm?

What about the suburbs of Boston where public transportation is available. I lived there for 3 months and wow.it is FREAKING expensive!

in cambridge nothing is cheap, your looking at 700 to 1000 for a studio, check craigs list to see if anyone nees a roomate, as it is Boston the land of students you will find alot of people looking to sublet their rooms for next semester, the cheapest area is allston, someverville( Davis is on the Redline close to Harvard) isn't to bad either. The cheapest room you would find for rent in a shared apartment would be around 500. If you must live in Cambridge check out Central square

Not all of the colleges there are Ivy League, only Harvard is. The Suburbs where tansit is available, that is nice to would be Brookline ( but fairly expensive) Quincy could be an option, or if you willing to go to semi ok places with mostly working people, not alot of students, but some professionals ( mostly in the aprtment complexes ) look at Malden and Medford, and Revere.

I'm confused. I thought matajan was attending Gallaudet.

Matajan, are you transferring to Harvard in January?

Careful, matajan!....The "Boston Strangler" might still be around. He's switched from strangling pretty ladies to strangling men's penis's until they cum!...Has an apartment near Harvard....One deafie came back to AD not too long ago, and his penis looked like a "pencil"!

Hi Rockin' Robin, I'm new to this Website so I picked you as my first Friend. Your Name was my friends name also. That makes me feel like I know you already. Anyway why would you want to come up North. I am from up here. This was posted in 2007, just curious if you are already here now.

Hi Rockin' Robin, I'm new to this Website so I picked you as my first Friend. Your Name was my friends name also. That makes me feel like I know you already. Anyway why would you want to come up North. I am from up here. This was posted in 2007, just curious if you are already here now.

Ummmm. Thank you, but I don't know anyone in Rhode Island, and have never lived "up North."....I'm a Southern lady all my life....Have you made an introduction thread? If not, I encourage you to make one! And welcome to AD......dunno about "another rockin'robin".....was she/he on AD also?

Which ivy league school u go?

Dude, read Shel90's history (based on her posts across the forum) before you ask this stupid question - Shel90 was a former galladuet student in the past, so stop with these random questions related to ivy schools!!!

Dude, read Shel90's history (based on her posts across the forum) before you ask this stupid question - Shel90 was a former galladuet student in the past, so stop with these random questions related to ivy schools!!!

+1

I actually LOL'ed, I'm sorry to say, when I saw that question.

Hey Matajan, you can apply for public housing projects at cheaper rent.
Boston Housing Authority - Welcome to the Boston Housing Authority
Tower%20in%20the%20Park.jpg

Unfortunately, you won't find any of cheap rent in Boston because they are expensive place, also consider to apply to work at fast food to pay rent.

check craigslist.

Oh yes, good suggestion.

Hey Matajan, I found a room for you.
Live In Room

Feel free to call and ask a lot of questions whatever you want and you may PM deafilmedia to be your new roommate in same room at half price. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Good luck living in Boston. Its packed and a very old Taxoholic city.

Last edited:
Careful, matajan!....The "Boston Strangler" might still be around. He's switched from strangling pretty ladies to strangling men's penis's until they cum!...Has an apartment near Harvard....One deafie came back to AD not too long ago, and his penis looked like a "pencil"!

The "Boston Strangler" is not around any more! I was staying over a friend apartment in Boston when the Boston Strangler was around. We were up late
talking and all of a sudden her closet door flew open and things came crashing down onto the floor! My friend and I jumped up and yelled! For a moment we thought we were going to be killed by the Boston Strangler!

Back