Lohan gets jail time

the reason why the reaction is different to poor and wealthy people is because the wealthy people can afford all kinds of professional help. poor people don't.... only after incarceration.

when they commit the crime (poor or rich) - it's inexcusable but they both need counseling.

Doesn't matter how much help they can afford if they don't realize they need help. :)

Everybody has problems.....It's hypocritical to cite the social pressures on the poor yet dismiss the social pressures on the rich.

Of course LL needs counselling.......in celebration of obvious day I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the sun rises in the east. It may set in the west......details as that develops :)

Doesn't matter how much help they can afford if they don't realize they need help. :)

Everybody has problems.....It's hypocritical to cite the social pressures on the poor yet dismiss the social pressures on the rich.

Of course LL needs counselling.......in celebration of obvious day I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the sun rises in the east. It may set in the west......details as that develops :)

that's why there's a big difference between private counseling and court-ordered counseling.

that's why there's a big difference between private counseling and court-ordered counseling.

A client can utterly refuse to participate while in court-ordered rehab and they cannot kick the client out. Tsk.

I never saw an instance where that occurred. Are you sure?

lol... funny that you're saying that in this thread. what you think why Lindsay Lohan got slapped with 90-days prison?

lol... funny that you're saying that in this thread. what you think why Lindsay Lohan got slapped with 90-days prison?

Whoops. I forgot about the jail term. My bad. But she can still just sit around while in rehab and there won't be anything they can do about it.
Gawd, I need more sleep. :(

Whoops. I forgot about the jail term. My bad. But she can still just sit around while in rehab and there won't be anything they can do about it.
Gawd, I need more sleep. :(

then her jail sentence will be longer and/or will not have a chance at probation hearing.

Why? Because it's obvious day??? Are you just trying to get your post count up today?????

:lol:

Hollywood stuff make her under stress. So, she need something to kill her pain. So drunk was her solution to get out of her world. Just my opinion after talk to one of my friend who had experience thru situation when someone is being famous... or popular

who is excusing her behavior? nobody did.

what she needs is counseling, not pity.

Agreed. Sometimes, though, a jail term is the first step before they can accept counseling. For her, this is probably a rock bottom and something she didn't think would happen. Let's hope she takes advantage of this and turns this into a positive and actually does something with the rehab.

Sadly, for some, their rock bottom is death. Let's hope this isn't the case for Lindsey.

would you not be upset if you were going to jail?

She acted so shocked about having to go to jail , I do not feel sorry for people that think they can go to court with f**K you on their finger.
She need to grow up!

She acted so shocked about having to go to jail , I do not feel sorry for people that think they can go to court with f**K you on their finger.
She need to grow up!

That's my take on her as well...from what I have seen with her court appearances and behavior in the media, she has shown to have a "f*** you" attitude towards the legal system. Just my perspective...

That's my take on her as well...from what I have seen with her court appearances and behavior in the media, she has shown to have a "f*** you" attitude towards the legal system. Just my perspective...

This is not the first time she been in court , she need to get a her act together , she is so young and she is wasting her life away. I have not heard anything about her parents , where are they?

This is not the first time she been in court , she need to get a her act together , she is so young and she is wasting her life away. I have not heard anything about her parents , where are they?

I guess you don't actually know much about her then if you are asking where her parents are. They're around too much, that's the problem.

Beating the dead horse here, but she'll get her act together when she hits her rock bottom. Obviously, she hasn't got there yet.

Do you have a TV???? I don't follow celebrity news at all and I still can't avoid her parents. Thankfully her dad hired Lisa Bloom and she has pretty much shut him up.

Yup and she actually has a great deal of talent too as opposed to many her age. I hope this will be a wake up call for her.

Exclusives story and its official!!

Lindsay Lohan Taken into Custody to Begin Jail Sentence
Lindsay Lohan Taken into Custody to Begin Jail Sentence - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

Lindsay Lohan taken into custody
Lindsay Lohan taken into custody - CNN.com

Lindsay Lohan Handcuffed and Headed for Jail
Lindsay Lohan Handcuffed and Headed for Jail - Crime & Courts, Lindsay Lohan : People.com

Lohan reports to jail for probation violation
Lohan reports to jail for probation violation - omg! news on Yahoo!

According to my friend, her husband spent three hours chatting with Lindsay and says, she's down to earth.

I believe that about as far as I can throw her, oh wait, she's a waif now, I could probably toss her a good 5-10 yards. :lol: Not doubting your friend's husband, just saying it could a 'publicity' thing for Lohan knowing she's in deep trouble now. She needs to get her act together and quick or she's going to keep getting into trouble and eventually spend time in prison and not a county jail.

Back