Lohan gets jail time

"I did do everything I was told to do and did the best I could to balance jobs and showing up," Lohan told the judge. "It wasn't vacation, it wasn't some sort of a joke."

Welcome to middle class America!!!

"I did do everything I was told to do and did the best I could to balance jobs and showing up," Lohan told the judge. "It wasn't vacation, it wasn't some sort of a joke."

Welcome to middle class America!!!

:lol: No doubt!!

more like - "welcome to REAL life!"

True but my point was more of an emphasis on how middle class America struggle to find time to honor commitments without neglecting their jobs.

Feel it's about time she got a jail term!...She's stuck her nose up too many times, with a disregard for the law...seriously, I've never liked her too much.

I used to like her as an actress when she was a child..as an adult..lost all respect for her. She let fame and greed get into her head.

Boo-fucking-hoo for her. I'm a former alcoholic, I got my affairs in order and never spent a single night in jail, nor have I ever been arrested on alcohol or drug charges. REALITY pretty much sat in on it's own. She's just a spoiled brat that thinks the world revolves around her.

Hopefully she'll learn something from this just as Robert Downey Jr. did.

I'm sure she will learn that if you are a worthless bum begging for money for booze on the corner no one will give you jail time -- It will cost the state too much money.

Her problem is she earns her own money and buys her own whatevers she wants.

Tell her to quit her job and no body will care how drunk she is under the bridge... So long as someone else buys it for her.

She should be taken to the jail IMMEDIATELY, not wait until July 20. You know sh might come up with something that she can use as an excuse.

She should be taken to the jail IMMEDIATELY, not wait until July 20. You know sh might come up with something that she can use as an excuse.

nah. that rarely happens. the judges do that to many regular folks too. It's simple - you either show up or get arrested (which will result in even a longer sentence).

I used to like her as an actress when she was a child..as an adult..lost all respect for her. She let fame and greed get into her head.

more like we public used her up for our apathetic entertainment demand. She was the product for our entertainment. Notice the past tense - "was".

She's no longer an "attractive" product for us so we simply discarded her for younger and more attractive product. Sad, right?

Boo-fucking-hoo for her. I'm a former alcoholic, I got my affairs in order and never spent a single night in jail, nor have I ever been arrested on alcohol or drug charges. REALITY pretty much sat in on it's own. She's just a spoiled brat that thinks the world revolves around her.
Yeah. I agree. I remember seeing pictures of her drinking while wearing her "Sober for # Days" necklace. :roll:

From what I know, a lot of people are able to surrender at a later date. It's to let them arrange everything to be taken care of while they are being incarnated.

more like we public used her up for our apathetic entertainment demand. She was the product for our entertainment. Notice the past tense - "was".

She's no longer an "attractive" product for us so we simply discarded her for younger and more attractive product. Sad, right?

Not sad at all. She had a job that paid very well and had a promising future. Then she started drinking and doing drugs. Had she not gotten into that lifestyle she would still be making movies.

Not sad at all. She had a job that paid very well and had a promising future. Then she started drinking and doing drugs. Had she not gotten into that lifestyle she would still be making movies.

promising future? not at all. she's a wash-out. she's done for.

lohan.jpg

Lindsay Lohan wears profane manicure in court
If you somehow aren’t aware of what message a middle finger is meant to convey, Lindsay Lohan will spell it out for you. Literally.

Although Lohan told Judge Marsha Revel that she did respect the court during her hearing on Tuesday, celebrity blog WWTDD caught the 24-year-old actress wearing a profane manicure, with “[expletive] u” was written on top of the nail polish on her middle finger. (Although it's quite a fashion statement, we removed the offensive language in the photo above.)

Perhaps she forgot that the phrase was visible – the 90-day jail sentence that was handed down yesterday clearly threw Lohan for a loop – because she didn’t seem intent on hiding it.

Was it a not-entirely-subtle message to the judge or just a careless beauty faux pas? We'll likely never know, but we're willing to bet that by the time she begins serving her jail sentence, Lohan will have located a bottle of nail polish remover.

Back