Lohan gets jail time

Sorry..wrong jail cell

Hey Lohan, there is jail cell for you.
prison051707.jpg

This is really her jail cell...

prison.jpg

Her writing is pretty good. You can sometimes see the character in people from the way they write.

If that's all done on the pronto during court, that's pretty damn impressive.

It's amazing to me how many people will jump to the defense of a poor kid for "acting out".....(especially if they are a minority) and excuse their behavior because of their upbringing yet don't afford the same compassion/understanding to other kids/young adults just because they have wealth. Pretty hypocritical.....wealthy people have problems and dysfunctional families too.

Like B.I.G. be sayin...... Mo Money, Mo Problems

I saw that on the news todays , she is spoiled rich brat . I could not believe she was crying in court when she was told she had to go to jail! What did she was going to happen , that was there to made a movie or something!

would you not be upset if you were going to jail?

That sucks about what she's been going through. I used to like her when she was a child til 17-18 then I stopped liking her when she came an anorexic & doing drugs.

Her writing is pretty good. You can sometimes see the character in people from the way they write.

If that's all done on the pronto during court, that's pretty damn impressive.

Yeah. Her writing's good. It's apparently she has a good brain. A pity she doesn't use her brain and apply it to academic studies. It might keep her out of trouble.

Anyway, don't care if she's going to jail. About time she faced the reality of her consequences.

It's amazing to me how many people will jump to the defense of a poor kid for "acting out".....(especially if they are a minority) and excuse their behavior because of their upbringing yet don't afford the same compassion/understanding to other kids/young adults just because they have wealth. Pretty hypocritical.....wealthy people have problems and dysfunctional families too.

Like B.I.G. be sayin...... Mo Money, Mo Problems

who is excusing her behavior? nobody did.

what she needs is counseling, not pity.

Having trouble reading???? Perhaps you should try reading my post again.

maybe you have trouble understanding my post? try again and think longer :)

maybe you have trouble understanding my post? try again and think longer :)

Your post is simple to understand but it is hardly applicable to my post unless your intent was to reiterate that no one was excusing her behavior...... :lol:

I certainly never suggested pity for LL. In fact I never offered an opinion on LL at all. I merely stated that judges and others that choose to judge should do so fairly and not with a negative bias against her wealth or fame. :)

who is excusing her behavior? nobody did.

what she needs is counseling, not pity.

I think he was referring to people who make excuses like "She has problems because she was a child star" or wealth, but yet, if something come from a bad home, they don't make excuses for them.

No doubt she need counseling.

Your post is simple to understand but it is hardly applicable to my post unless your intent was to reiterate that no one was excusing her behavior...... :lol:

I certainly never suggested pity for LL. In fact I never offered an opinion on LL at all. I merely stated that judges and others that choose to judge should do so fairly and not with a negative bias against her wealth or fame. :)

the reason why the reaction is different to poor and wealthy people is because the wealthy people can afford all kinds of professional help. poor people don't.... only after incarceration.

when they commit the crime (poor or rich) - it's inexcusable but they both need counseling.

TXGolfer is talking about people's reaction to this. Not about how they afford it.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
I wonder if she will pull a Paris Hilton stunt. Since, I hear they both can't stand each other.

what's the Paris Hilton stunt? the part where she exits her car or something? :naughty:

Didn't Paris Hilton get the same amount of jail time but only lasted 11 hours? She did the same thing break down in tears and psycologist running by side that jail is bad for her or something like that. I wonder if Lindsay Lohan will be the same her jail time turn into a few hours instead of the original sentence.

TXGolfer is talking about people's reaction to this. Not about how they afford it.

Affording help and wanting/seeking help are two different things. The only thing that will help an addict is realizing they are out of options, not because they can pay for it.

Can we stop trying to have a correlation between intelligence and addiction/psychological problems? Or that you stopped liking her because she became anorexic/addict, because people don't choose that. I'm sure there are people here with friends/family who have addiction problems and such, but did they choose it? No. Would you cheer for them to go to jail? Would you laugh at them because they were upset/scared to go to jail?

the people's reaction to it is usually based on their economic status and........ skin color.

Didn't Paris Hilton get the same amount of jail time but only lasted 11 hours? She did the same thing break down in tears and psycologist running by side that jail is bad for her or something like that. I wonder if Lindsay Lohan will be the same her jail time turn into a few hours instead of the original sentence.

ah..... I see.... :roll:

Back