Lock of Love

They have that at RIT every year... but my hair is too short for it anyway. ;)

Well here's the latest,

I had a haircut today and got more than 10 inches cut off. I also donated it to Locks of Love. It was a good feeling to know that I've done something worthwhile. :)

My hair was so long down near my butt and now it's just a little above the shoulder.

The reason I did this is because in memorandum of my best friend who passed away in Feb 2000. She, then at 14 years old was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma. She was eventually cured of Ewing's Sarcoma but then, at 22 years old, she got a double whammy with a lung cancer and bone cancer.

WOW she was so young! :( At least you donated hair to Lock of Love. :)

Well here's the latest,

I had a haircut today and got more than 10 inches cut off. I also donated it to Locks of Love. It was a good feeling to know that I've done something worthwhile. :)

My hair was so long down near my butt and now it's just a little above the shoulder.

The reason I did this is because in memorandum of my best friend who passed away in Feb 2000. She, then at 14 years old was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma. She was eventually cured of Ewing's Sarcoma but then, at 22 years old, she got a double whammy with a lung cancer and bone cancer.

I really want to do it but my hair is not so longer enough. my length hair is just short-medium. =/ Oh, well.

I know a lot of people who donate hair to Locks of Love. I think it's a noble cause.

I wish I could grow my hair back though. Heh. Maybe I could donate what little I have someday as I'd rather be bald at this point in my life. :)

I don't mind to give a donate of my hair for children with cancer. But my hair is not long enough. My hair is on my middle back. The people with hairs cut 8 to 10 inches.

I did shaved my head for one of the kid with leukemia cancer, that was last april 2008. my hair grows back fast in like one month then my hair starts to grow long, i got my haircut two weeks ago. my nieces also donated her long hair for the lock of love.

WOW she was so young! :( At least you donated hair to Lock of Love. :)

Yes she was. :(

Yep, Every now and then I like to do some small task to do for a noble cause. Whether it be the locks of love, selling t-shirts, candies for the kids for their school activities or an organization or teaching ASL to others, it makes my day better knowing that it helps others. :)

it is cool to donate to someone who need. Its always nice to donate.

Well here's the latest,

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

That was a very sweet, personal way for you to remember and honor her.

i used to donated my hair to lock of love :) but my hair stop growing fast.

To grow hair a lot more is to use what they use for Horses' tails.

Horse Shampoo is the way to go and go to the beach everyday. My hair is longer than spike, but I used to look like Jesus.

People would ask me to take pictures and such. I tell them after that I'm the deaf version, HAHAHA. Also, most of the time, I'm usually stoned. How odd is the world today.

I'd donate my hair, but I stopped growing my hair, because of my job. I can't grow a beard and be a bear either. Darn.

Back