LinuxGold's Daughter

Linux, may you and your wife have a peace that passeth all understanding.....my condolences....

LinuxGold and Debbie -

Please accept my deepest condolences. I am so saddened and so sorry to hear this horrible news. :( It is very important that you two stick together to help one another cope with this tragedy. As for your daughter, she (and you both) will be in my prayers.

:hug:

My heart sunk when I read that Nicolette died when she was born. You and your wife are in my prayers as you go on journey of healing in your hearts, however long it may be. God be with you.

LinuxGold said:
To let you all know that our daughter, Nicolette Paige Hamm, was born dead on March 16, 2005 at 4:17am. I will not be on line for a long while to recover from our loss.

Should you desire to contact me directly, my email address is:

ScottHamm@comcast.net

:eek2: OMG! I am very sorry for your loss. :( Hang in there buddy. :hug: My sympathy goes out to you and your wife. :sadwave:

:::speechless:::

I'm sooooo sorry to hear about your daug, that must be really really hard to lose a child that you are hoping to have...I know you and your wife were looking forward on having a baby :( .... I don't know really how you and your wife are going thru at this moment, but I know what it like to be a mother, and if one of my child had died, I would have been in the same shoes as you both are going thru at this moment, my prayers are with you, your wife and your angelish daughter....

Again, I'm really sorry to hear about your lost.... :hug:

I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. May Nicolette Paige rest in peace. :angel:

Sending my condolences to you Scott and Debbie, on the loss of your baby. May your families and friends hold you close and comfort. I'm very sorry for your loss. :hug:

I am so speechless to hear that your child lost her life. Our (my son and me) condolences to you and your family.. Hang in there and do your best to be with your family as long as you can.. We are with you to go through this tragic.. May God be with you and you family..

PurrMeow and son

Nicolette Paige

Nicolette Paige

Oh, our sweet Nicolette Paige,
Through the time since we made you,
How you've grown like the sweet dew,
In the womb with so much care and zeal,
Your kicks and jumps that we could feel,
Truly connected our bonds together so true,
Only we dreamed your life to nurture,
Fed our spirits so full of joy,
Looking forward our lives to enjoy.

Only, then only 'til the end so fragile,
Your life has gone and we'll wait all the while,
You've gone to heaven, but don't despair,
Because someday soon we will meet you there,
We will always miss you as your life departs,
Nicolette, we'll always hold you in our hearts.

-The Hamm Family

aww its beautiful poem... (wipe tears away)..

**huggs your wife and you**

Gosh that is such a beautiful poem you wrote! *heart touchy* She will always be very special in your heart! Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family...

Thanks. I do sincerely miss her, and I'm glad I wrote that poem -- something to remember her by.

Back