Life is boring

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
Anybody wanna buy me a gun so I can shoot myself? *Sigh* :( I want to do something fun but noooooo, I am stuck at work dying of boredom :(

I guess I'm too frustrated with things, it makes me :crazy:

Several years ago I realized that my life is pretty boring, due to that city where I live in. (I used to live in Wisconsin, and there's nothing much to do). . . and I decided to move to Baltimore, because I have several friends who live in there, and they let me move in for a while until I find a job, etc. After moving out, I am starting to see more fun things to do in the East Coast. Maybe you should find a good, entertaining place to live, so you can enjoy your life.

Several years ago I realized that my life is pretty boring, due to that city where I live in. (I used to live in Wisconsin, and there's nothing much to do). . . and I decided to move to Baltimore, because I have several friends who live in there, and they let me move in for a while until I find a job, etc. After moving out, I am starting to see more fun things to do in the East Coast. Maybe you should find a good, entertaining place to live, so you can enjoy your life.

Maybe you are right, after all, Oklahoma is soooooooooo boring..now, only if I could find a good entertaining place :hmm:

Maybe thinking about what will you do after the work, like rent a movie, or grab a pizza for dinner, or take a bath and having a wine, or something? :) Hope you feel better..

In the middle of nowhere (your location) so it should say enough as why you are that bored. :lol:

Give reading a chance you get some really good books at the library or bookstore. What is your interest, mystery? Horror? Autobiography? Good American writers like F. Scott Fritzgerald, classy novals , he's one of my favorite writers of all time. I know, it sounds high schoolish of me to pick him heeheee

If you like Hollywood type fast easy reading Jackie Collins would be good LOL "Rockstar" you won't put the book down trust me. Its more like a chick book.

Give reading a chance you get some really good books at the library or bookstore. What is your interest, mystery? Horror? Autobiography? Good American writers like F. Scott Fritzgerald, classy novals , he's one of my favorite writers of all time. I know, it sounds high schoolish of me to pick him heeheee

If you like Hollywood type fast easy reading Jackie Collins would be good LOL "Rockstar" you won't put the book down trust me. Its more like a chick book.

Like I said, I don't read anything well, except comics, that is it, I used to love to read when I was a kid but I just lost interest now

Back