Life is boring

Like I said, I don't read anything well, except comics, that is it, I used to love to read when I was a kid but I just lost interest now

Yes, just thought give reading a chance. You can always learn something new that interest you. I don't know much Oklahoma, what kind of hobby to learn. I love photography unfortunately, my shutter broke. I don't have a digital camera, its the kind that requires film LOL but I love that camera bec I use black and white film, it serves the purpose for real photography lol.

Yes, just thought give reading a chance. You can always learn something new that interest you. I don't know much Oklahoma, what kind of hobby to learn. I love photography unfortunately, my shutter broke. I don't have a digital camera, its the kind that requires film LOL but I love that camera bec I use black and white film, it serves the purpose for real photography lol.

Yeah, I would take photography but there is nothing to take pictures of anything because there is nothing in boring Oklahoma

Yeah, I would take photography but there is nothing to take pictures of anything because there is nothing in boring Oklahoma

That's not true bec every picture tells a story. I can imagine the old farms homes that go way back would make excellent black and white pics. I would to love take pics of horses, cows , pigs and chickens if I had the opportunity lol.. I appreciate the feeling, touch, and smell.

I live in a rat race state, I do find places to photography the beach is one place I go to. The scary thing happened in one of my pics there was a face of the old seaman in one pic it was nuts ...I mean no one is in the middle of ocean where I took it odd pic I even showed my family if it was my imagination it was freaky.

That's not true bec every picture tells a story. I can imagine the old farms homes that go way back would make excellent black and white pics. I would to love take pics of horses, cows , pigs and chickens if I had the opportunity lol.. I appreciate the feeling, touch, and smell.

I live in a rat race state, I do find places to photography the beach is one place I go to. The scary thing happened in one of my pics there was a face of the old seaman in one pic it was nuts ...I mean no one is in the middle of ocean where I took it odd pic I even showed my family if it was my imagination it was freaky.

Then I ain't taking photography, I finally decided what I am going to do, I'm going to take up drumming

Come on over to Texas. One of the largest deaf population in the country. Why not come over to the Six Flags Over Texas on August 16th? It's the deaf day or deaf awareness day.

Come on over to Texas. One of the largest deaf population in the country. Why not come over to the Six Flags Over Texas on August 16th? It's the deaf day or deaf awareness day.

I do not like Texas or Six Flags and I have to work but thanks

Then I ain't taking photography, I finally decided what I am going to do, I'm going to take up drumming

There you go, found something you like and interest you. Get Pearl drums heehee JK I am sure you will shop around for a great set of drums rock dude!

There you go, found something you like and interest you. Get Pearl drums heehee JK I am sure you will shop around for a great set of drums rock dude!

I can't buy drums because there is no place to play, I mean like take drumming lessons and be in a band where the drumming lessons are at

Where do u work DVDFreaker??? Since u says ur at work and hence have access to computer while working make one wonder how one can be so bored???? Just curious tis all

Ahh Data Entry no wonder u have access at the computer since ur entering data information. Used to been a date entry operator years ago and then got made redundant so got another job for few years before going to University to gain my Teaching Degree. Have you ever thought of doing something like that??

I am not smart to go to college, I been to college before, I F-A-I-L a million times so I just gave up on it

Perhap later on in life when ur more settled u might have another go at it?? One can always do it later when more matured and im sure u will do it in some years time. Who knows as it your life and decisions but good luck in finding something that will entertain u to get out of the job u hates

Perhap later on in life when ur more settled u might have another go at it?? One can always do it later when more matured and im sure u will do it in some years time. Who knows as it your life and decisions but good luck in finding something that will entertain u to get out of the job u hates

I don't hate my job, it's that my life is been a complete boring mess

Ahh now ur making more sense. Hmmm what about hobbies? or a list of what one want to do but yet to have done goals?? Something to help u focus on a goal or two to keep u goin and to make ur life more challenging if u got a goal in mind. Just a thought and caio am off now to watch a movie. Enjoyed finished doing ur work.

DVDfreaker, Don't you have friends to hang out when u're not working. You could go to deaf socials and do fun things with your friends, etc. It's more fun when you're with a friend or a girlfriend that you mentioned before.

Ahh now ur making more sense. Hmmm what about hobbies? or a list of what one want to do but yet to have done goals?? Something to help u focus on a goal or two to keep u goin and to make ur life more challenging if u got a goal in mind. Just a thought and caio am off now to watch a movie. Enjoyed finished doing ur work.

My only hobby is collecting DVDs and I am still doing it

DVDfreaker, Don't you have friends to hang out when u're not working. You could go to deaf socials and do fun things with your friends, etc. It's more fun when you're with a friend or a girlfriend that you mentioned before.

I don't have any friends, all my friends moved out of state and are busy with their lives to hang out with me and as for deaf socials, I don't like going to deaf socials because they spread bad rumors about me so screw deaf socials

Back