Life is boring

I don't have any friends, all my friends moved out of state and are busy with their lives to hang out with me and as for deaf socials, I don't like going to deaf socials because they spread bad rumors about me so screw deaf socials

What about hanging out with your girlfriend?

dvd fker I have the exact same problem as you, except i'm a student instead , interestnig but its hard cuz no one seem to know my subject and its all done by mail - not on campus. Also I likewatching heaps of dvd but i dont collect them. and I'm stuck in this shitty, boring town in middle of nowhere and also the deaf social/deaf club here is shit. for the SAME reasons they have nothing better to do but spread utter bullshit rumours. also im shy too , so apart from everything above, i feel ya, life is Boring !!
But i try keep myself 'interested' in a thing or two like, animla welfare, i train homeless dogs, sometimes dangerous work, and i go to the gym at the local university campus same place where i study but im post-grad) and i have great difficulty to make new freinds, only acquintences. it surely sucks

so my freind, you're not the only one, and sasha64's is right to say try find at least one or 2 things (1 will do for now) like one 'committment /social' to go once a week, as I have one, i volunteer to walk/handle homeless dogs it just give me a reason to live another week.

LOL, fuck me, i nearly died laughing right her after posted the last reply, "dvd fker I have the exact same problem as you" it was a typo and no im not drunk the computer is riddled with a virus I have yet to reinstall, but the first two words, 'dvd fker' Lmao seemed like dvd f***ker" its just funny

LOL, fuck me, i nearly died laughing right her after posted the last reply, "dvd fker I have the exact same problem as you" it was a typo and no im not drunk the computer is riddled with a virus I have yet to reinstall, but the first two words, 'dvd fker' Lmao seemed like dvd f***ker" its just funny

Yeah, that is funny! :lol:

How about doing something good for yourself, like joining a gym or take up an outdoor activity? Or join a chat website so that you can talk to new people?

How about doing something good for yourself, like joining a gym or take up an outdoor activity? Or join a chat website so that you can talk to new people?

I could join a gym, it's right the corner from my apartment but it's expensive though

Maybe you take notebook and pen.. busy with figure out budget that you can going to vacations and meet friends, Aders, or Jclarkie in 2009 early? :D

OR.. you set up new website for Deaf chat online? :dunno2:

OR... You can make new thread and announce who anyone from Oakland that where you live.. " Wanna meet at coffee shop or another places"?

Good luck!

Have fun weekend :D

Maybe you take notebook and pen.. busy with figure out budget that you can going to vacations and meet friends, Aders, or Jclarkie in 2009 early? :D

OR.. you set up new website for Deaf chat online? :dunno2:

OR... You can make new thread and announce who anyone from Oakland that where you live.. " Wanna meet at coffee shop or another places"?

Good luck!

Have fun weekend :D

I don't live in Oakland, I live in Oklahoma

I don't live in Oakland, I live in Oklahoma

Oops .. Sorry :D

There Ader name is Jasmine4lakshmi .. I think she or he is from Oklahoma too?

Guess you need new thread and announce to anyone from Oklahoma and make planning meet gather? :dunno2:

Good luck :D

Oops .. Sorry :D

There Ader name is Jasmine4lakshmi .. I think she or he is from Oklahoma too?

Guess you need new thread and announce to anyone from Oklahoma and make planning meet gather? :dunno2:

Good luck :D

Yup, Oklahoma, no because they spread bad rumors about me

I could join a gym, it's right the corner from my apartment but it's expensive though

I can understand gym's being expensive. But, when you start gaining results, you will feel very good about accomplishments, and may spend your free time focusing on improving your results, thus forgetting about life being boring, etc.

Just think... How will your g/f react/feel when she notices that you have been working out? :) You can achieve a lot between today and the day when you catch up with your g/f.

I also find bike riding to be a good activity to keep the mind alive.

I have been in your situation where I found life is boring and depressing; especially after breaking up with my g/f.

Back