Liebling, Rebelgirl, Angel, RR, Cheri, and ADers

Did you see Groom cake?

There is only one wedding cake. The wedding cake is somewhere picture of Wedding cake in here that it made of Strawberry and vanillia cake and also white icing too lol And also there are so beauiful wedding cake topper with the little blue light glow to can see groom and bride on the cake topper :)

There is only one wedding cake. The wedding cake is somewhere picture of Wedding cake in here that it made of Strawberry and vanillia cake and also white icing too lol And also there are so beauiful wedding cake topper with the little blue light glow to can see groom and bride on the cake topper :)

Perhap I can find it somewhere in here. If I can't find that one then it is my loss. All aders must ate them all.. LOL

Thanks for shortcut. now I am going to check that wedding thread .... be back for a while.

Wow! I read all of wedding thing created by Angel.

They met thru deafchat. That must be amazing.

Leibling knows asl which is great and she also know germany sign lang.

wedding looks yummy

Still want to know what pix of cherri and Vamp of cake smashing :giggle:

All of you aders who went to wedding. I bet you all had a blast time!!!

Cherri and Vampx----- Picture??

Wow! I read all of wedding thing created by Angel.

Yep isnt amazing story about Angel and Roadrunner's wedding? lol

They met thru deafchat. That must be amazing.

and actually meet thur AllDeaf too :)

Leibling knows asl which is great and she also know germany sign lang.

Yeah it good to see her asl and sometime she sign different then I ask her what it is but it good to see her asl :lol:

wedding looks yummy

Oh yeah it was taste so good mmmm yummy! lol

Still want to know what pix of cherri and Vamp of cake smashing :giggle:

No, They doesnt want show the pic of smashing cake on their face so have to respect their :)

All of you aders who went to wedding. I bet you all had a blast time!!!

Oh, yes it was blast fun! lol :lol:

Cherri and Vampx----- Picture??

Can't show the pic as they doesn't want it so respect them :)

Ohhh wow!
Im soo sorrry....VanG...but
i dont know you! i dont even
remember you at all....strange...
i have been in here for a long time...how did i miss
you? unless you changed your screen name? mmm?
:dunno:

Ohhh wow!
Im soo sorrry....VanG...but
i dont know you! i dont even
remember you at all....strange...
i have been in here for a long time...how did i miss
you? unless you changed your screen name? mmm?
:dunno:

3 or 4 years ago, my friend created user name for me to check since I don't have computer. So he created username but I forgot the username (due of amnesia) So I had been looking around and remember few of them but I was so busy for a while until I got settled down. So- I am glad that few of you refresh and share the story with me. I enjoy that. Thanks aders for sharing the wedding story so I get all catch up.

Smile

VanG,
One day, you'll meet AD'ers at Cedar point if you gonna make it and to come.. on July middle of wk...

I'll be there also rest of my family brings on...
:)

My son and I went to the wedding and we had a blast time. I even took a video of the wedding too even the cake smashing. I cant put it in here due to the respect of cheri and vampy.

:lol: thread...

I guess you would be interesting to read 2 other threads... :D

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/43069-who-did-you-met-year-2007-alldeaf.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/43008-omg-omg-omg-omg.html

You can see other pictures of me with ADers... I was a bridemaid at Angel & Roadrunner's wedding.

http://www.alldeaf.com/pictures-videos/39993-pics-you-9.html

More pictures, I will add from my file soon but I need ADers' permisson first before post the public.

awww VanG,

Thank you for your cute compliment... :D

Yes, I cannot beleive that I really was there in USA to meet ADers in real life after 3 years online... It's really unbelievable wonderful time... I would love to meet them in real life AGAIN!!!!! It must be AGAIN!!!

I would love to meet you in real life, too...

Think of Angel & Roadrunner's wedding cake make me hungry... and also Peachlady's homemade cookies... mmmhhh

Back