Liebling, Rebelgirl, Angel, RR, Cheri, and ADers

Question : VanG, are you deaf ?

The reason I ask you this is because of your work with Vet. I know there aren't that many deaf people workin' with Vet. :)

Naw, I don't go to their weddin'. They shared their weddin' photos here and I enjoyed viewin' them. :)

Hope you would do the same as well. ;)

The reason I ask you this is because of your work with Vet. I know there aren't that many deaf people workin' with Vet. :)

Yes, I am deaf. Let say that i am blessing to work with animals and people. If Deaf people love to work with animals then don't let thing stop them.

Smile

Naw, I don't go to their weddin'. They shared their weddin' photos here and I enjoyed viewin' them. :)

Hope you would do the same as well. ;)

When I saw the cake. It is very beautiful cake with strawberry. Yummy__ I guess i will go to wedding factory and ask for one so I can eat it for my birthday.:giggle::giggle:

When I saw the cake. It is very beautiful cake with strawberry. Yummy__ I guess i will go to wedding factory and ask for one so I can eat it for my birthday.:giggle::giggle:

:lol: Good idea !

WOW!

How many did ADers attend to wedding???

RR and Angel must be popular from ADers :giggle::giggle:

LOL, no we are not popular at all, we just knew some of them from deafchat and other forums as well too, I knew Liebling for about 4 or 5 years ( yes it was really nice of her to attend our wedding as one of my bridesmaid girls ) and the others I knew longer such as PeachyLady and for RebelGirl, Dreamdeaf, GalaxyAngel, DeafMonkey, Vampy, Jolie, Calvin, Moonflower, MizzDeaf and a few others I met them here in Alldeaf, we are not the only one that got married this year, a lot of other members have also, I'm not sure if they invite some of the Aders to theirs but we did, because they are our true bluesy friends that will last a lifetime...:D

haha..

Think of Angel & Roadrunner's wedding cake make me hungry... and also Peachlady's homemade cookies... mmmhhh

Ohh I so love her cookies 2....that's remind me to ask her for the recipe of these sugar cookies...:fingersx:

Yeah and someone did get caked :whistle:

and hopeful next wedding and someone else is going to get caked and I'll the close up shot on the camera and post in AD :giggle:

j/k ofc :lol:

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, I cannot beleive that I really was there in USA to meet ADers in real life after 3 years online... It's really unbelievable wonderful time... I would love to meet them in real life AGAIN!!!!! It must be AGAIN!!!

I would love to meet you in real life, too...

Yes it's a must again LOL...

Yeah and someone did get caked :whistle:

and hopeful next wedding and someone else is going to get caked and I'll the close up shot on the camera and post in AD :giggle:

j/k ofc :lol:

Any chance it may be yours? :hmm:

Here is the recipe of Angel shaped sugar cookies I made for RR and Angel's wedding :)

SUGAR COOKIES

1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cream of tartar

Mix powdered sugar, margarine, egg, vanilla and almond extract. Mix in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Divide dough into halves. Roll each half 3/16 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board. Cut into shapes.

Place shaped cookies onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake until edges are light brown, 7 to 8 minutes.

Frosting: Mix powdered sugar with little water, stir well. Frost on cookies.

Here is the recipe of Angel shaped sugar cookies I made for RR and Angel's wedding :)

SUGAR COOKIES

1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda

Mix powdered sugar, margarine, egg, vanilla and almond extract. Mix in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Divide dough into halves. Roll each half 3/16 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board. Cut into shapes.

Place shaped cookies onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake until edges are light brown, 7 to 8 minutes.

Yes I still have your recipe in my cookery file after print from your email. I haven't bake yet... I will let you know when I try it.

Cream of tartar - do you mean baking powder? If yes, it does the same with baking soda?

Rebelgirl works at the vet. :)

Yep Angel and I are twins, we were born just a minute apart by c-section. It's nice to have someone who is deaf in the family with me otherwise I'll be so lost and lonely, because my family are hearings. :)

SUGAR COOKIES

1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda

Cream of tartar? hmm what's that....

Back