Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Dude.. ya have officially flipped your brain out on this.. haha good idea but it probably wont fly for sure.. hahaha

He's probably a carrier . . . notice how he has his hat on backwards in his avatar? ;)

Speaking of which, I think it would be great fun, if not a blast, to get various people from alldeaf together for a football game! Guys against the girls! No, I know that won't be fair because some of the girls will beat the guys into the ground and there would be so much crying by them :P that none of us would be able to comprehend why these big tough dudes let girls beat them! :P :nana:

You guys and gals think we could get Jolie77, ~SG~ and Alex to be the coaches? Alex, of course, would coach the women. I'll head up the cheerleaders! LOL!!!

Had fun a few times driving on frozen lakes....going round and round in circles...

Count me out on the football game. I have a bad knee, and I really never liked football anyway, unless you're talking about soccer (since I live in the US), and then only flag. I actually like looking out over our fields and see the vast expances of undisturbed white smooth surface of the snow sparkling from a hardened crust on the surface in the sun. The world is so clean and bright and still. I don't like the dirty snow you find in the city, piles of plowed snow with motor oil in it and dog pee.

Count me out on the football game. I have a bad knee, and I really never liked football anyway, unless you're talking about soccer (since I live in the US), and then only flag. I actually like looking out over our fields and see the vast expances of undisturbed white smooth surface of the snow sparkling from a hardened crust on the surface in the sun. The world is so clean and bright and still. I don't like the dirty snow you find in the city, piles of plowed snow with motor oil in it and dog pee.

Well, dang, shoot! I was going to have you and Maria as the quarterbacks! :hmm: Now I gotta ask shel!

Oh shel??!

Well, dang, shoot! I was going to have you and Maria as the quarterbacks! :hmm: Now I gotta ask shel!

Oh shel??!

I would play matball any day or night (Screw my knee; I'll just put a brace on it!), but nobody knows what it is, and whenever I describe it, I can never do it justice ... and it most unfortunately has nothing to do with snow =/

Back